More covid19 testing

oops

I'm for less testing, myself. If I get the viruse and have no symptons, who the hell cares. None of anyone's god-damned business far as I'm concerned.

Less testing is better. The countries who do the least testing are already free. For they understand the risks, and that there are always risks in living. Death my friends, is the only thing of absolute certainty.

• Thanks 1

If we could test everyone, we would know who to isolate, and we could stop the spread. After that we would just need to have people entering Canada prove that they had tested negative. Maybe then we could get back to a normal life.

Edited by oops

23 hours ago, oops said:

If we could test everyone, we would know who to isolate, and we could stop the spread. After that we would just need to have people entering Canada prove that they had tested negative. Maybe then we could get back to a normal life.

The only reason for having more testing will mean that this hoax virus will allow your dear lying leaders and the lying media to keep this farce going and help keep the Covid 19 stats way up there. Without more testing this bull shit is out the window.

No one is dying from this virus by the tens of thousands every week and hospitals are not full to capacity and to the entrance of the hospital doors. If you want to see more testing then why don't people like you go get tested yourself. And if you find out that you have Covid then go get your vaccine jab. Just leave the rest of us alone who do not want to play your Covid virus game anymore. Some of us now have Covid fatigue and are plenty tired and have had enough already of this bullshit.

If one does not have a fever or is having respiratory problems then no one has the virus. It is as simple as that. Being told to quarantine for two weeks after coming back from a vacation is bloody ridiculous. 

And now they are preparing us all for a new strain of Covid 20. This hoax will never end by wearing masks, social distancing, lock downs or quarantines. That is not what this virus game is all about anymore. It has now become a conspiracy put on by your politicians, the globalists, and the media to take all of our freedoms away from us and implement a communist regime and system here in Canada. 

Look at all the freedoms that we have lost and all of the jobs and business closings that have been lost. Nine months we were all having FUN but there is no FUN anymore. Life has become totally boring because we are not allowed to have FUN anymore. Indeed, we need to get back to our old normal life because this new normal life will eventually kill us all. 

Just my opinion of course. ;)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The only reason for having more testing will mean that this hoax virus will allow your dear lying leaders and the lying media to keep this farce going and help keep the Covid 19 stats way up there. Without more testing this bull shit is out the window.

The reason I would like more testing to put an end to this whole lock down business. Covid19 is not a hoax, but it is a gross exaggeration. The politicians say that it is catastrophic, dire, but never put it into perspective. There are currently 77,305 active cases in Canada, that is one in every 499 people in the nation. Why lock down 498 people that don't have the virus, when one person has it. Test everyone and isolate the one who has it, and their immediate contacts, and let everyone else live freely.  The virus is killing thousands, the lockdowns are killing tens of thousands. The deaths from the virus are not avoidable, the ones from the lockdowns are totally avoidable. Dr. David Nabarro special envoy for the WHO on covid19 says that lock downs are causing a doubling of world poverty, and a doubling of world wide child malnutrition. He calls lockdowns a global catastrophe.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, oops said:

The reason I would like more testing to put an end to this whole lock down business. Covid19 is not a hoax, but it is a gross exaggeration. The politicians say that it is catastrophic, dire, but never put it into perspective. There are currently 77,305 active cases in Canada, that is one in every 499 people in the nation. Why lock down 498 people that don't have the virus, when one person has it. Test everyone and isolate the one who has it, and their immediate contacts, and let everyone else live freely.  The virus is killing thousands, the lockdowns are killing tens of thousands. The deaths from the virus are not avoidable, the ones from the lockdowns are totally avoidable. Dr. David Nabarro special envoy for the WHO on covid19 says that lock downs are causing a doubling of world poverty, and a doubling of world wide child malnutrition. He calls lockdowns a global catastrophe.

I was just reminded of an incident involving a Rebel News reporter who did a story on a Walmart in Winnipeg that was ordered by the premier of Manitoba that there was to be no Christmas items allowed to be sold in any stores.

When the Rebel reporter went into one particular Walmart in Winnipeg he did note that the Christmas section was cut off. WTH? Why would a premier of any province in Canada want to shut off a Christmas section especially at this time of year. 

This Pallister buffoon has to be one stupid as hell politician. Sadly, the whole bloody country is full of these political buffoons. Are you starting to get the picture about just how stupid all of this is? It's all a hoax, folks. ;)

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

This Pallister buffoon has to be one stupid as hell politician. Sadly, the whole bloody country is full of these political buffoons. Are you starting to get the picture about just how stupid all of this is? It's all a hoax, folks. ;)

If you think that these buffoons could pull off a hoax or conspiracy good luck. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they need help tying their own shoes. I think they are totally unable to understand the real situation, and are messing up big time. Our children will have to live with the consequences for decades.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, oops said:

If you think that these buffoons could pull off a hoax or conspiracy good luck. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they need help tying their own shoes. I think they are totally unable to understand the real situation, and are messing up big time. Our children will have to live with the consequences for decades.

Our comrade lying politicians, the lying Canadian media, the lying so called health experts and the medical profession are all in on the hoax. And if some are not in the know then they are just as stupid as the rest of the people in Canada who will willingly take the jab.

Those mentioned above will not be taking any vaccine jab. And if some do so on TV no doubt there will be something less harmful in that vaccine. The real chit will be used on you and thee. Don't take the vaccine. It may seriously harm or kill you. It's your body. Just saying. :)

Sources: Health Impact News/The Epoch Times/VaccineChoiceCanada

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, oops said:

Great news coming out of America. 15 more American states have decided to drop all of their Covid rules and regulations. The citizen's of those states are now once again free. And I read today that the citizen's in Idaho had a mask burning party today. How is that for fighting for and getting ones freedom back? 

But mean while here  in Canada? The convid virus game will continue on for another little or maybe longer while. Shocking indeed. :o