Will Canadian Society be Transformed after Covid 19

4 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

Two people planning a b-day party for you in secret is also a conspiracy.

You obviously are clueless to not know the difference between two people planning a secret birthday party, and a plandemic exercise virus hoax and plan which is part of a real conspiracy. So, did those two people that were planning a birthday party really planning to put a nasty virus in the birthday cake for all to eat and get sick with? Hey, we never know, eh? Lol. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

You obviously are clueless to not know the difference between two people planning a secret birthday party, and a plandemic exercise virus hoax and plan which is part of a real conspiracy. So, did those two people that were planning a birthday party really planning to put a nasty virus in the birthday cake for all to eat and get sick with? Hey, we never know, eh? Lol. 

I was simply showing that planning a b-day party is conspiring. That is the point you missed. :D

40 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

I was simply showing that planning a b-day party is conspiring. That is the point you missed. :D

Well, it all depends on what is being conspired here. If it is a surprise birthday party conspiracy that will go no further and come to an end at the conclusion of the birthday party, well then, all is well that ends well with no rights or freedoms lost. Or will it be a real conspiracy where our lives and our freedoms may be put in danger and in jeopardy of losing. This corona virus has already shown us all that this appears to be a real and true conspiracy going on here where we have already lost many of our rights and freedoms that we may not ever get back again. That is the point that I think that you have missed. A birthday party is one thing, but a plandemic exercise hoax is another thing that may not ever come to an end.  Just saying. ;) 

PS: I have been known to miss the point at times. Shit happens! But on this hoax I do not think that I have missed the point on this China virus hoax. And why do they not call it the China virus anymore and now call it Covid19? Do you know why this may be so? Just wondering.

Edited by taxme

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Well, it all depends on what is being conspired here. If it is a surprise birthday party conspiracy that will go no further and come to an end at the conclusion of the birthday party, well then, all is well that ends well with no rights or freedoms lost. Or will it be a real conspiracy where our lives and our freedoms may be put in danger and in jeopardy of losing. This corona virus has already shown us all that this appears to be a real and true conspiracy going on here where we have already lost many of our rights and freedoms that we may not ever get back again. That is the point that I think that you have missed. A birthday party is one thing, but a plandemic exercise hoax is another thing that may not ever come to an end.  Just saying. ;) 

PS: I have been known to miss the point at times. Shit happens! But on this hoax I do not think that I have missed the point on this China virus hoax. And why do they not call it the China virus anymore and now call it Covid19? Do you know why this may be so? Just wondering.

I call it the CCP Virus.

• Thanks 1