neocon NAZI

British and American leaders likened to Nazi war criminals

By Andrew Sparrow, Political Correspondent

(Filed: 08/10/2005)

Tony Blair and George Bush were compared to Nazi war criminals yesterday by Scott Ritter, the former UN chief weapons inspector.

"Both these men could be pulled up as war criminals for engaging in actions that we condemned Germany in 1946 for doing," he said.

He said the Prime Minister and the US President were "guilty of the crime of planning and committing aggressive warfare". Speaking in London at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Mr Ritter said the two leaders would have been in a much stronger position if they had got a UN resolution explicitly authorising the invasion.

He also said Britain gained very little from the "special relationship". "Britain gets nothing, other than to say they are America's closest ally in Europe," he said.

Mr Ritter, who was a UN weapons inspector in Iraq between 1991 and 1998, said intelligence services had been correct to say that Iraq's missile programme had been destroyed soon after the first Gulf conflict of 1991.

He recalled how he delivered a report in 1992 stating that the programme had been eliminated. It was met with "stony silence" and he was told that Iraq still possessed 200 missiles.

The inspectors returned to track down the weapons, which never materialised.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...08/ixworld.html

BUSH and BLAIR are sociopathic

Ritter is a fool and a traitor, he should have date with the hangman.

McDermott collected the payment from Shakir al-Khafaji, the same Detroit-based Baghdad apologist who paid former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter $400,000 two years ago to make a pro-Saddam documentary about Iraq.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/903913/posts

Ritter is a fool and a traitor, he should have date with the hangman.
I find it interesting that you call Ritter a traitor for opposing the Bush party line on Iraq yet you openly advocate the break of Canada. Seems to me you have you priorities really screwed up.
Not at all.
The vast majority of Americans would agree that an American who advocated the breakup of the US is a traitor and should be taken outside and shot. You have no business calling anyone a traitor - the is absolutely no moral difference between what you accuse Ritter of doing and what you do by advocating the break of Canada.

I think the real, and original point, is that the U.S. had no right to go into Iraq, because they didn't have the support of the United Nations, they didn't have any real evidence, and they lied about what evidence they did have on more than several occassions: remember when Colin Powel brought ANTHRAX into the U.N. for a discussion about chemical weapons in Iraq?

-Josh

Not only is Scott Ritter a traitor for taking $400,000 from an Iraqi to make a pro-Saddam documentary (plus working for Al Jazeera), he is a pedophile; something the MSM won't report.

First you drop a link from the radical Rense.com--and now you want us to take the word of a grown man who lures 14 and 16 y/o girls off the internet to meet him at Burger King?

What do you have in store for us next? :unsure:

Not only is Scott Ritter a traitor for taking $400,000 from an Iraqi to make a pro-Saddam documentary (plus working for Al Jazeera), he is a pedophile; something the MSM won't report.

First you drop a link from the radical Rense.com--and now you want us to take the word of a grown man who lures 14 and 16 y/o girls off the internet to meet him at Burger King?

What do you have in store for us next?  :unsure:

The guy is real piece of work. I thought i heard ritter say in an interview one time that he is no longer a citizen of the US, but that he is a citizen of the world. It certainly sounds like UN brainwashing to me. I wonder if ritter is involved in some of the UN's sex scandals.

I thought i heard ritter say in an interview one time that he is no longer a citizen of the US, but that he is a citizen of the world. It certainly sounds like UN brainwashing to me
I'll bet you think you hear lots of things...

Ritter has been a kind of poster boy for the anti american bush bashing UN oneworlders. I guess it's kinda depressing when they turn out to be traitors and perverts.

What do you have in store for us next?   :unsure:

The guy is real piece of work. I thought i heard ritter say in an interview one time that he is no longer a citizen of the US, but that he is a citizen of the world. It certainly sounds like UN brainwashing to me. I wonder if ritter is involved in some of the UN's sex scandals.

I haven't heard of Ritter being involved in any of the UN sex scandals. The only UN sex scandals that I have heard--have been about UN troops raping women.

I read all the posts I must say there is alot of angry people here

when I Read the article

I was shocked so went to look into it

heres what I found

America has lost freedoms since war started

america is fighting a preemptive strike war

using depleted uranium bombs on a Third world Nation

all of neocon is under investigation for very serious felonies

Un investigator is investigating war crimes and reports that americans are using nazi like tactics that American servicemen fought and died agaisnt in ww2

ther was alot more but the point is established that the article has strong merits although I would not say that they are nazis

I would however say that they are

Neo~CON~Artists and twits bent on globalization and shaking in their boots

with shock and awe over the term

Iran ~ PETRO ~ EUROS

My back is so messed up I can hardly sit up to type, and I'm so hopped up on painkillers that I can hardly think straight, but I have to ask, what in the bloody hell is wrong with you people? Are you on drugs? You're high right now, aren't you.

First you drop a link from the radical Rense.com

Come on, Monty. Rense.com is not radical.

Rense.com is paranoid, deranged, delusional, and psychotic.

Rense.com is where radicals go when they suffer massive head injuries.

What the hell happened to my message board? I leave you people alone for just a couple of days and the place fills up with mental cases. It's enough to make me miss Onlythetruth... at least his ravings were amusing, what with the space-angels and so on.

-k

I know absolutely nothing about any of this, and to be frank, I don't see it as a major issue in any sense at all. But the link above, which I foolishly clicked on, lead me to the following quote:

Anyone who went to the Burger King that day could confirm the details of that event and report that a sting operation was underway that involved a decoy officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.

Now, here I imagined an American cop stuffed into a booth at a Burger King, posing as a 16 year old girl, and, I'm sorry, I just began to laugh...

I read all the posts I must say there is  alot of angry people here

when I Read the article

I was shocked so went to look into it

heres what I found

America has lost freedoms since war started

america is fighting a preemptive strike war 

using depleted uranium bombs on a Third world Nation

all of neocon is under investigation for very serious felonies

Un investigator is investigating  war crimes and reports that americans are using nazi like tactics that American servicemen fought  and died agaisnt in ww2

ther was alot more but the point is established that the article  has strong merits although I would not say that they are nazis

I would however say that they are

Neo~CON~Artists and twits bent on globalization and shaking in their boots

with  shock and awe over the term

Iran ~ PETRO ~ EUROS

Good assessment.... It's refreshing to hear objective people on such a topic..

Dear Montgomery Burns,

What do you have in store for us next?

Greg has asked us not to feed the troll. If you can't kill it, just ignore it.

Well said, Lionus. I shall try to heed your advice...but... ;)

I think the real, and original point, is that the U.S. had no right to go into Iraq, because they didn't have the support of the United Nations, they didn't have any real evidence, and they lied about what evidence they did have on more than several occassions: remember when Colin Powel brought ANTHRAX into the U.N. for a discussion about chemical weapons in Iraq?

-Josh

I admit that the Bush administration erred having Colin Powell going to the UN and concetratng on WMD--WMD was only mentioned in 2 of the 23 clauses in The Authorization To Use Force In Iraq that was passed by Congress--The Bush administration did this as a favor to Tony Blair--who was gettting flack from the far leftists in his Party.

Oh, and the US had a right to go into Iraq. Saddam violated the 1991 ceasefire agreement and broke (or ignored) 16 Chapter VII (binding) UN resolutions.

-Josh

I admit that the Bush administration erred having Colin Powell going to the UN and concetratng on WMD--WMD was only mentioned in 2 of the 23 clauses in The Authorization To Use Force In Iraq that was passed by Congress--

And if the USA wants to attack another country it's ok, as long as it is passed by Congress.... The UN is only relavent when the argument is in your favour... right ???
Oh, and the US had a right to go into Iraq.  Saddam violated the 1991 ceasefire agreement and broke (or ignored) 16 Chapter VII (binding) UN resolutions.
The UN is irrelavent when it won't sanction the USA's invasion of Iraq.... but the UN's resolutions that are broken by Iraq are relavent, and justification for the USA's invasion... The hypocracy should be jumping off the page at you, Montgomery..... but still you choose to ignore what you don't want to see or believe...

facts are only facts when they're the ones you want to hear....

My back is so messed up I can hardly sit up to type, and I'm so hopped up on painkillers that I can hardly think straight, but I have to ask, what in the bloody hell is wrong with you people? Are you on drugs? You're high right now, aren't you.
First you drop a link from the radical Rense.com

Come on, Monty. Rense.com is not radical.

Rense.com is paranoid, deranged, delusional, and psychotic.

Rense.com is where radicals go when they suffer massive head injuries.

What the hell happened to my message board? I leave you people alone for just a couple of days and the place fills up with mental cases. It's enough to make me miss Onlythetruth... at least his ravings were amusing, what with the space-angels and so on.

-k

Kimmy eschews my "politically correct" term. Good for her; I admire her courage.

It appears that your messageboard has been purged of (most) of the "Renseonites (I made up a new word :) ).

Kimmy wins again. :)

Me too... B)

in 2000 court appoints Bush as president ( Banana Republic )

2004 amid voter fraud and electronic voting stations he is reelected

war on IRAQ with no connection to Al queda

use of Torture

use of more then 2,200 + Depleted Uranium shells

What is the half life of depleted Uranium 1000yrs or so

NAZIS is the proper term to use for American NEO~CON~ARTISTS

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...08/ixworld.html

There is a day we will round up all the bush lovers as NEOCON NAZI cohorts that they are

we will deal with them harshly