Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

French Patriot

Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

Many think that God has a plan for all of us sinners, a perfect plan actually, to get as many of us into heaven as possible. Even all of us, if God is as perfect as some say he is. No God worth the title would have it any other way.

God's plan can never go off track or be fouled as that would show a weakness in God and his ability to plan perfectly.

The above being irrefutable, if there is a God and a plan, indicates that this reality is the best that Yahweh can accomplish?

It is interesting that scriptures say that to backslide is evil, while it ignores that if there is a plan in place, then the world is in it’s best possible form. Scriptures that show a backsliding God and world must be wrong.

Thanks to God’s plan, we are living in perfection. To think otherwise would be seeing God get a fail on maintaining the initial perfection of creation.

In the beginning, all was perfect. That perfection cannot be allowed to backslide if there is a God.

Do you see God as a backslider or a God whose plan is running along in a perfect way?

Sing the hymn with me of Adam’s sin. It says that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to God’s plan.

Were we created to be sinners?

Regards

DL

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, OftenWrong said:

Well it sure looks like this shit is pretty screwed up down here, if you know what I mean. Apparently big mistakes are allowed.

You might not be looking at the stats that show just how well we are doing down here, in spite of the garbage mainstream homophobic and misogynous religions. They are the best that we have ever enjoyed. I see a near full cup while you see a mostly empty one.

My stats prove my view superior.

Some of those stats are at the end of this link. I have more should you need them.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

My stats prove my view superior.

Some of those stats are at the end of this link. I have more should you need them.

Don't know about stats, never was much for numbers. All that math stuff sounds like a bit of a flim-flam, to me. But the mass extinction of species happening today, that doesn't sound good. Surely the Dawkins guy whom you've linked here would have known about that, him being a biologist, and thus supporter of the global industrialists, the so-called progressive technocratic elite.