Ban "THELIBERAL" from posting topics

Is it time folks?

No

Note the forum rules:

NO TROLLING/FLAMING

Do not post inflammatory remarks just to annoy people. If you are not bringing anything new to the argument, then do not say anything at all.

THELIBERAL is clearly violating those rules, and has done so repeatedly. We can see two troll topics begun just today by him.

Why is it always right wingers who want to ban other points of view. It is also against the rules to start threads about other people. If you don't like what he does you have two choices:

1 ignore him

2 report him

This thread smacks of FASCISM

Come on jack*ss.

Enouigh already with your whiney 'report him' advice.

Please be a little imaginative with the insults?

I know you right wingers are NOT used to seeing a left wing point of view in the MSM so it probably comes as quite a shock to see it on these discussion groups.

Whatever happened to free speech or is that only for the right?  :angry:

Hmm, you used the automatic "put the conservative in his place" line by referring to us as fascists. How bout taking a good long look in the mirror dickhead. (It is ok for me to call you that after you called me a dickhead first, isn't it?)

I know you right wingers are NOT used to seeing a left wing point of view in the MSM so it probably comes as quite a shock to see it on these discussion groups.

Whatever happened to free speech or is that only for the right?  :angry:

Were you not the fellow who wanted to ban groups like the National Citizens Coalliton from lobbying government and speaking out on issues because - uhm, you didn't like their views? Oh wait! No, their views were "against the interests of Canada". Give us all a break in your snivelling about free speech. You've made it clear the only freedom of speech you support is speech which agrees with you.

Why is it always right wingers who want to ban other points of view. It is also against the rules to start threads about other people. If you don't like what he does you have two choices:

1 ignore him

2 report him

This thread smacks of FASCISM

Thus demonstrating once again, as if we needed it, that not only are you capable of the most brainless hyperbole and hypocrisy but you have no idea what Facism is.

RE::You're not a Liberal supporter. You're a troll. The site would be better off without you.

If you consider me a troll because I support the Liberals just what in hell does that make you and your Liberal bashing?

Conservative logic "" Liberal bashing o.k. Conservative bashing not acceptable!

If you people ever get elected will freedom of speach be the first thing to go?

WONDERFUL!

You know if you don't like what I have to say you can just ignore my posts?

RIGHT? :angry:

I find it interesting, and indicative of something (I'm not sure what), that there is no option to vote "no".

Personally, I'd rather put up with someone who posts to much, than someone who is too quick with comments like "asshat" or "dickhead" or "moron", or yes, even "fascist".

Comments like those lead to flame wars which do a hell of a lot more damage to the level of discourse than someone who posts his views repeatedly.

Ive never read any of THELIBRAlS speaches but I am sure they arnt any more crude than you guys who want him banned are.

Some peopl in this forum and I am not saying all of them want to have sombody banned and accuse them of trolling just because their oppinions differ.

Who honestly cares? Just because he thinks a different way of because he is libral and your Conservative NDP or Bloc doesnt mean he should be blocked thats not freedom of speech is it?

Everybody who wants him banned for just speaking his mind grow up and get over yourselves.

PS Why in your poll does it not say no not to ban him. Theirs no point in that poll because their are no "no" opptions. By placing that poll the person who did it is the real troll because thats a fight waiting to happan I think we should block the person who started this topic.

Excellent post - I agree with every point you raise.

I thought we believed in Freedom of Speech.

Some here only believe in Freedom of Speech when people agree with them. Those people are the ones that should leave.

I am very tired of the fascist mentality that permeates this place much too often.

Argus:

Note the forum rules:

NO TROLLING/FLAMING

Do not post inflammatory remarks just to annoy people. If you are not bringing anything new to the argument, then do not say anything at all.

THELIBERAL is clearly violating those rules, and has done so repeatedly. We can see two troll topics begun just today by him.

Read your posts all over this forum argus you violate all these rules.

I must agree that THELIBERAL's posts are thoroughly irritating.

I've set chosen to put THELIBERAL in the Ignore column of Controls but that's only a duct-tape solution.

As much as I dislike banning, sometimes the moderator's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Agreed August!

If anyone here is fair, it is August and if you think he needs to be banned, I tend to agree!