Hidden agenda

Bro

If there is any threat to Canadian unity right now, it has been caused by Jean Chretien and the Liberal Party of Canada.

Ludicrous. If there is any threat to Canadian unity right now it remains the separatist opportunists we have known lo these many years.

...who the Liberals have just handed everything they needed to secure an unprecidented victory at the federal level, a win in the next provincial election, and (according to the most recent poll) majority support.

The Liberals claim to be the only party that knows how to preserve Canadian unity. But how's that working out for them? Alfonso Gagliano says they've handed victory to the separatists. While I'm not a fan of the guy, I don't see much reason to doubt his assessment of thie situation...

-kimmy

I would think that liberals of the past would be rolling in their graves if they could see what is useing the name liberal now days .

Seems the only thing important to our modern liberals is making every body agree with homosexuality, keeping most the country stoned and last but not least let the crooks and mofia steal the countries money and forget about spending it on something like an army or health care.

The most important thing to modern liberals is get rid of any god beleaf or bibles . I just don't think history's liberals was anything like this new breed we got in this country now days.

My grandfather was a liberal till the day he died (voted liberal every election)he was hard against conservitives because back years ago fish buyers stole 90% or more of fishes value and he blamed conservitive goverment .

My grandfather would be discusted with what is useing the name liberal now .Times are changeing this is not liberalism this is Godlessness !

And the best the Liberals can come up with in a policy convention is legalizing both prostitution and smoke dope. 

Hey, gotta start somewhere, and a good idea is a good idea.

We re-elect proven liars and thieves as a matter of general rule in this sorry ass country. 

So what does that say about the voters???

My family has had four run ins with this sacred healthcare system in the last  5 years.

Hey, me too. My hemaerroids were diagnosed, and then removed, all within 3 months. Wonderful service.

Now I'm a perfect a$$hole :P

Final score: 1 dead from a misdiagnosed appendicitis that nobody had the time to deal with 6 weeks earlier. 1 permanently injured from an undiagnosed hematoma due to concussion because nobody could be bothered to use an available MRI. 1 who agonized for years waiting for hip replacements. And 1 doomed ultimately to life on anti-psychotics because it took 9 GD months for doctors to finally concede she needed  serious attention.

All humour aside, I am sorry for your family's loss.

Been there, done that. The sooner it's overhauled into something workable, the sooner we'll all be a hundred times better off..

I'd say this would describe the whole political system, not just health care.

Hidden agenda???

We're all getting a first hand look at exactly what a "hidden agenda" truly is.

The Liberals are masters at it, lining the pockets of party hacks and cronies with tens of millions of our tax dollars so that they can skim millions back into their own hands.

Anyone buying into this typical Liberal demagogery and utter crap needs their head examined to see if there's any functioning braincells left.

<_<

I agree but the liberals are masters at manipulating and using the media (Martins speech last week is a great example) but the voters buy into the mass hysteria created by them and by golly, chicken littles - the sky is falling the sky is falling syndrome.

cheers