Anti-Americanism

Grantler

Guest eureka

I don't think I ever heard that, Ticker. Now you mention it though, those "Right Wingers" are un-Canadian. They have abandoned the Canadian values of tolerance and compassion. They have embraced the American doctrines of the survival of the fittest and the devil take the hindmost.

They have worked hard (like Bush does in America) for the fragmentation of Canada. They have joined the in the American ethos of bringing illiberalism to a new art form. Art as cultured and socially useful as the proverbial ... at a wedding.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The left is fragmented.... the liberals just keep trying to win support back from the bloc and as a result making Quebec issues a higher priority.... have you heard of policies like asymmetrical health care because of Quebec’s private clinics instead of saying no we don't like the word private and you better do things the way we want because we don't care if you won't elect any liberals.

The liberals didn't go around calling Quebecois un Canadian for supporting a party that wants to breakup Canada. The instead of using the word un Canadian it is more like pre Trudeau before the county went amuck.

Ticker, this past weekend we have 2,500 liars descend on Ottawa for a convention. A friend of mine is a delegate to his first and last convention. He and I have argued over the past 30 or so years about the danger of having a Liberal Party govern this country and the fall out which is showing more and more each passing month.

He phoned me last night and said he finally believes me when I said that the Quebec block of delegates call the shots. That is why we no longer have a military, our justice system has gone the toilet, scandal after scandal after scandal and corruption reigns supreme, criminals have rights and victims do not, police officers getting killed in the line of duty and nothing happens to the perpretrators of these vicious crimes, and on it goes.

Decriminization of possession of marajuana is insane he told me because that supports organized crime in Canada such as Bike Gangs and Mafia.

He is finally educated, disgusted, upset and frightened. When he returns home he will resign from the Liberal Party of Canada. He won't stick around and try and fight these pinkos. He is thinking of selling his home and moving to Alberta because he now understands the Albertans plight and why they have been a voice in the wilderness.

Don't blame him one bit.

:(

It is the criminalization of drugs which is the cause of the problem. Sorry, Iknowbest, you don't. You're deluded if you think that your friend is finally educated. But never mind, as accepting as the left tend to be, I still think they would prefer to purge their ranks of non-thinkers--in a nice way--of course.

Sounds to me like your friend is eminently qualified to move in with Ralphie. Where's that snake-like creature been of late, I wonder. Must be an unturned rock out there somewhere.