Why is it impossible to destroy America?

Can somebody please answer me this question?

You see, I've been asking the internet this one simple question "IF America is evil, why doesn't the world destroy it?".

95% percent of the time, I get banned from the sites that I ask them but whenever I do get an answer, it is usually these:

- They are destroying themselves, no need to interfere.

- It will destroy the world

Now the 1st one is just something anti-Americans say to make themselves feel better but the second just seems unlikely, I mean how would you know that if you haven't tried it yet?

And according to an expert on Quora, it can be done within two weeks only, with China and Russia alone, imagine how much more can the world do together?

So please explain to me, why doesn't the world just destroy them?

And since Quora is a website full of people with PhD's, Master Degrees and successful careers, they are right.

Nobody has the means or the motive to do this.  The US has almost 1/2 of the military power on earth and is aligned with many strong nations, economically and diplomatically.  The few nations that are strong enough to even mount a challenge are invested in the US's success.

Your question is utterly ridiculous, actually.  "How would you know that if you hadn't tried it yet ?" isn't serious analysis.  You should just read posts here for awhile before you know enough to post.