Evangelicals-people of god or a cult ?

Freedom

I woke up Christmas eve for the first time wondering if I should go to church. For the first time I questioned what the christian faith stood for. Christians are known the world over for compassion and for helping the unfortunate ones. How then, could the Evangelicals in the US turn a blind eye to the sufferings in Iraq, and so one sidedly vote for Bush ?

It seems that not only is the US drifting so far away from the rest of the world, but so is american christianity from its European roots. My belief is that American Evangelicals have evolved into a sub-category christian cult, whose leaders constantly manipulate and brainwash its members. Isn't Osama also manipulting the words of the Koran?

I wouldn't lean to heavily on them for voting for Bush.

His speech writers manage to put words in his mouth which paint him as a devout and caring Christian, and one who is just so sincerely sorry about the "necessity" of going to war.

The other problem is the two-party system in the USA.

You don't have to look like the best man for the job. As long as you can make the other guy look worse, you'll get the votes. In this regard, Bush's spin-doctors were the best.

99% of christianity has left its roots .and they wasn't european

find a christmas celebration in the bible ? Oh YA JERM: 10

find any part of most modern christian beleafs and you will surprise me.

Does make you wonder if you think about it , why is there such an effort to hide whats really in the bible?

Why would you need to twist and distort an old book of fables ? You wouldn't

the reason for all the twisting has got to be they are hideing something.

The Pope would be the one refered too in scripture as the false prophet (probly not this pope but maybe the next one) When Christ returns to the earth one of the first things he will do is burn up 2 men , the pope and a great powerfull leader refered too as the beast .

The pope is over there calling himself the HOLY FATHER , well thats Gods title you don't get no more blasphmy then that .

the Arch bishop would be working for one of the oldest daughters .

Benny well i guess he works a fanatical freaky demon possed daughter . A money hungry one at that .Mostly preying on the type that watch professional wrestling , you know the type . the fools looking for a side show .

They all are Satans Men. maybe they don't know it but they are .

They are there to discorage men like you from ever reading the book .

Satan was smart , he knew its hard to find a needle in the haystack so he built a hatstack around the needle.

Come now! Be reasonable. The Bible teaches that the AntiChrist will be a numerical beast -- a mathmatician. Einstein would have been, but he died. Therefore Stephen Hawking has assumed that role and prophecy tells us he will soon mark us all and Judgement will take the form of a wet whore. This is Written as plain as the nose on your face, if only you could see.

Isaiah 10:12.

Garner Ted's bisexuality had been known by others for a long time.

Info about Garner Ted Armstrong

Just had to look Isaiah 10:12 up:

So it will be that when the Lord has completed all His work on Mount Zion and on Jerusalem, {He will say,} "I will punish the fruit of the arrogant heart of the king of Assyria and the pomp of his haughtiness."
I always thought those Assyrians were pompous.

I guess when all men speak well of you beware , Ya i think Garner Stumbled a little in life ,so don't we all .

But i think you have about 75% lies there .And I don't think he ever wavered from Truth in his preaching .

I actually think he had it figgured out about as good as any of them . Makes you wonder if some of his sins never humbled him just a little.

And far as the Anti Christ you have no idea what you are talking about . Anti Christ means any thing that is not really Christ . A spirit in a church pretending to be Holy and which is not holy would be antiChrist . It just means from the other side .

What you are trying to refer too is called the False Prophet , the beast is a whole different person . you can see this in rev 19;20 its 2 seperate men . one helps the other by doing miricles before him and probly claiming the other is a God send.

The Mark of the beast is when they force you to accept their religion . If you accept it on your forehead It means you beleave it or accept it in your mind . If you accept it on your right hand it means you just do it as every body is doing it and you really don't care .

Most will accept this mark willingly as most the world already keep the false prophets faith (catholic) .

the asserian = the german . so the king of asseria should be the beast according to your scripture.

so i guess a german will lead the beast (united Europe) The asserian is the Rod of Gods Anger .

The beast has 10 peoples giving their power to one man . you can see this back in daniel 2 . it will be mans last kingdom . But the man heading it also will be known as the beast .

You know when GTA died he had a wife and 3 grown children and they all loved him very much . If your storys was any where near all true makes you wonder how he accomplised so much with all the sinning he was about doing.

The man did not twist scripture , i watched him for 10 years . that was the one thing he did not do.

I can catch most of them twisting in about 10 minutes of listening .

Do you really think Satan is going to give a man of God a good report?

I been hanging around the GTA camp a few years now . and ive seen alot of these web sites claiming this and that about him . This is the first one ive ever seen that actually claimed he was bisexual .

Ive talked to alot who hate him but never to this day have i ever heard any body call him bisexual this is the first time ive heard this one .

I listened to the man for years . i think i know he was not bisexual . He use to think sodomy was down right discusting . Its funny how people can just write any thing they want on the internet .

Now chaseing a woman i might beleave as every body has a weakness ,and im sure if Garner had one Satan would find it . And if he was putting Gods truth out there , he probly would find himselfs in many satanic set traps . And yes he might even of set some the traps himself .

I know the man never had a Gay Bone in his body .He was not Bisexual ,That is Out right Lies . And like i say first time ive ever heard them aquasations . And ive heard alot of them.

And far as the Anti Christ you have no idea what you are talking about .   Anti Christ means any thing that is not really Christ .  A spirit in a church pretending to be Holy and which is not holy   would be antiChrist .  It just means from the other side .

What you are  trying to refer too  is called the False Prophet , the beast is a whole different person . you can see this in  rev 19;20   its  2 seperate men . one helps the other by  doing miricles before him  and probly claiming the other is a God send.

heading it also will be known as the beast.

Oh my poor benighted friend. If only you could accept the truth. We all know that the Bible doesn't really say what the Bible says, so we need to look deeper to determine why it appears to says what it says rather than what it says. This is revealed plainly (for those who have the secret of Faith) in 2 Corinthians 5:11. Of course many would deny this, if they knew about it.

Oh, and same sex marriage is evil.

If You was the Inventer of the bolt and the nut and you came upon folks trying to screw two bolts together with the nuts laying right there .

What would you think of their inteligence?

Of cource maybe your the wrong one to ask! Maybe you have never tried screwing nuts and bolts together to get the desired result?

no we are imagining its your company and some poor fellow who keeps trying to screw two bolts together wants to work for you . You keep giving him the nuts but hes not interested .

You hireing him? you got a lot of things to build and this fellow will be representing your company all over the world . You want him for an employee ?