Canada should renounce democracy

On 7/23/2018 at 5:49 PM, paxamericana said:

The global elites are people like hillary clinton,  george bush etc... They believe that a one world order is the means to an end and as long as they make money doing it they don't care if everyday common american suffer. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research and open up your eyes. I'm just sounding the alarm.

I say it again. Your entire platform is from a Putin handbook. Thanks but you blew it big time with trying to pose Trump as up against the illuminati. Save it Boris. Your words come right out of a disinformation primer for first year officers. 

Edited by Rue

21 hours ago, Rue said:

I say it again. Your entire platform is from a Putin handbook. Thanks but you blew it big time with trying to pose Trump as up against the illuminati. Save it Boris. Your words come right out of a disinformation primer for first year officers. 

You caught me, I am Ivan. Or maybe there is a real goal from global financial elite to put us under one world order and trump is the first anti-globalist president?  BTW I'm quite aware of FSB subversion goals. Already read their manual remember...

Trump speaking at the UN assembly "

We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.

America is governed by Americans. We reject the ideology of globalism, and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism.

Around the world, responsible nations must defend against threats to sovereignty not just from global governance, but also from other, new forms of coercion and domination."

Trump is tougher on Russia than anyone! We know this because he tells us!

Funny, though... how Russia loves him so much... I mean, considering how' tough' he is on them.

Never in history has Russia loved an American president so much, worked so hard to make him look good. I just can't figure out why that would be?

I mean, given how 'tough' he is on Russia.

Edited by Argus

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Trump is tougher on Russia than anyone! We know this because he tells us!

Funny, though... how Russia loves him so much... I mean, considering how' tough' he is on them.

Never in history has Russia loved an American president so much, worked so hard to make him look good. I just can't figure out why that would be?

I mean, given how 'tough' he is on Russia.

So people think Trump is dumb as nails but yet is a puppet of the Russian government. I dunno what to think.

Edited by GostHacked

6 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

So people think Trump is dumb as nails but yet is a puppet of the Russian government. I dunno what to think.

Here let me help but Please sit you sound easily aroused and confused. Trump is a compromised dupe for Putin precisely because of how dumb as nails as he is. Go on now take a breath.

Edited by Rue

1 minute ago, Rue said:

Here let me help but Please sit you sound easily aroused and confused. Trump is a compromised dupe for Putin precisely because of how dumb as nails as he is. Go on now take a breath.

And yet we have yet to see ANY real solid evidence that he has been compromised by Russia. People really still believe this crap that Trump is directly controlled by the Russian government?  No convictions, no trials, nothing, nothing at all.   Trust me, I am no fan of Trump, but I seriously doubt all the accusations he is controlled by the Russians.

2 hours ago, paxamericana said:

You caught me, I am Ivan. Or maybe there is a real goal from global financial elite to put us under one world order and trump is the first anti-globalist president?  BTW I'm quite aware of FSB subversion goals. Already read their manual remember...

Trump speaking at the UN assembly "

We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.

America is governed by Americans. We reject the ideology of globalism, and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism.

Around the world, responsible nations must defend against threats to sovereignty not just from global governance, but also from other, new forms of coercion and domination."

Interesting but everything you said above is word for word the same doctrine Putin has been spewing long before Donald showed up. In fact your last sentence comes from words Putin used to defend going into Syria, Georgia and Ukraine.

Listen the use of Trump as your sphincter muscle doesn't fool me. I know the smell of Putinskyite methane anywhere. It's all those rotted potatoes.

Come on comrade Trump as your vehicle to present Putinities? Really boychik trying to kiss people when you got all those cold sores just makes no sense.

Ah you guys are something revising cold war tactics.

Later Boris. Tell Natasha she put on weight and needs electrolysis. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

And yet we have yet to see ANY real solid evidence that he has been compromised by Russia. 

We is you. Don't expand yourself into a universe.

I agree you don't see a lot of things.

The UN speech Trump gave is right out of Stalin's foreign policy and repeated by Kruschev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Putin and their new sphincter Donny Boy.

Edited by Rue

24 minutes ago, Rue said:

If you are so worried about Putin...do something about it instead of whining to the Americans to do it for you.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If you are so worried about Putin...do something about it instead of whining to the Americans to do it for you.

I have never whined to you  or any "American". Repeating your words, I don't give a damn if you want to worship a pathetic compromised Putin dupe. Knock yourself out. Also I hope the 3.5% increased access for selling skim milk in Canada gives you joy as well.

This reminds me of the good old days with Radio Moscow broadcasting on shortwave.

Workers of the world unite and defeat the imperialist colonialist anti revolutionary reactionary elitist bourgoise!

That one was funny...posing Trump as a champion of the proletariat. Hah. Donald defender of the workers. Damn that is funny. Leonid, Nikita, Josef,  Niky and now Comrade Donald. Got it.

Would you get over Paul Henderson already!

Edited by Rue

20 minutes ago, Rue said:

I have never whined to you  or any "American". Repeating your words, I don't give a damn if you want to worship a pathetic compromised Putin dupe. Knock yourself out. Also I hope the 3.5% increased access for selling skim milk in Canada gives you joy as well.

I think you do give a damn.....sorry if Putin and Trump matter a lot more than your putz prime minister, who even managed to bungle NAFTA 2.0.

• Haha 1