Late reply by the PM of Canada.

Recently there were two catholic churches in Halifax that were vandalized by person's unknown at this time on Easter Sunday. Graffiti was painted on the outside wall of the church and some very nasty words were sprayed painted on the walls. Words like "f" Jesus and the picture of a penis was noted on the walls. Now the interesting thing about all of this is that it took our prime mistake four days to reply to this incident and only because he was bombarded by some pizzed off Halifax residents who wanted to know as to why and what took Trudeau so long to reply.

Contrast that to how quickly it took Trudeau to respond to that Muslim woman who lied about the hijab being torn off of her kids head affair that happened in Canada a few months ago. It took Trudeau only hours to respond to that incident. I have been away so I am not sure as to whether the liberal MSM Canadian reported and covered this incident on the national news like they were so eager to do about the hijab incident. I am pretty sure that it did not make world headlines like the hijab incident did. Again this just shows how anti-Christian this country has become. A Christian church gets vandalized and our PM could careless. The good old Canada is slowly disappearing and being replaced by a multicultural one and one that does not include Christianity in it's multicultural program and agenda for Canada. And there are some here who would deny that there is an anti-Christian conspiracy going on in Canada against the Christian religion. 

What say all of you Christian members out there who promote and believe in the bible? Do you have anything to say about this hate crime attack against Christianity? Let's see it.  :)

Source: RightEdition. 

5 hours ago, PIK said:

Remember ,trump tweeted about the bus tragedy long before trudeau and trudeau had no tears, I wonder because it was just a bunch of white males that were killed.

You hit it on the head once again. The prime mistake of Canada has no love or time for white Anglophone males. But he has plenty of time for non-whites and what happens to them. If this accident had happened to some french hockey players from kweebec he would be there toute suite and expressing his sorrow and how sad to hear about the incident. This guy is a big farce. At least this twit can't fool me like he is able to fool others.  

14 hours ago, taxme said:

You should know by now. If you do not than I feel sorry for you. 

Oh I have my suspicions, especially given his Johnny on the spot response to the fake Hijab hoax, but I do like to reserve judgement until all possibilities have been explored. Having said that, as I mentioned, I think that to him this just isn't all that big a deal and his response is all about the public perception. 

8 hours ago, AngusThermopyle said:

Oh I have my suspicions, especially given his Johnny on the spot response to the fake Hijab hoax, but I do like to reserve judgement until all possibilities have been explored. Having said that, as I mentioned, I think that to him this just isn't all that big a deal and his response is all about the public perception. 

My perception of our dear leader is that he is one hell of a pro Soros/multicultural misfit who hates his own people and that if he gets in for another term you can kiss your Canada and your white butt goodbye. Just saying.