The Russia/USA Game

5 hours ago, GostHacked said:

So are the Saudi's, but again, free pass for some butchers and mass murderers. 

There are lots of scumbag governments in the world. They don't get a pass so much as are too dangerous to get taken out (ie, North Korea, Russia, China).

In the case of the scumbags in Saudi Arabia, the West keeps hoping they will slowly reform, because if they get taken out what replaces them is going to make the Sauds look like flaming liberals.

14 hours ago, Argus said:

There are lots of scumbag governments in the world. They don't get a pass so much as are too dangerous to get taken out (ie, North Korea, Russia, China).

In the case of the scumbags in Saudi Arabia, the West keeps hoping they will slowly reform, because if they get taken out what replaces them is going to make the Sauds look like flaming liberals.

Ah so the US only picks on nations that are weaker and of no threat. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Argus said:

Hell, assad is a butcher, a mass murderer. I don't care if he and his goons get taken out. Just like I'd applaud if someone put a bullet in Putin's bald little head.

Well maybe before they do that they should review the results of Iraq and other nations they've taken the leaders out in. ISIS gets a foothold in Russia and things could get real interesting, you'll find yourself wishing they had left Putin alone.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

You do what you can. Would you prefer it if they started WW3?

I prefer if the US/NATO just simply gets out of Syria. It was never our problem to begin with. In the end this is about the movement of resources through Syria. This is not about the people or chemical weapons, or even Assad. It's about the conduit if resources that will flow through it. Very very similar to what happened to Afghanistan.

Why would the US not wait for confirmation of the alleged chemical weapon use before they start the bombing? That seems like counter to what the US was all about. Land of the free and innocent until proven guilty. That notion no longer exists from what I can tell.

IF Russia decides to retaliate against the US, I would not be surprised, nor upset by it.  Let me explain before you go off on me.  If a nation attacks the UK or France or any NATO member then you can be sure the US would come to their defense and bomb who ever did the attack.  You can expect the same from Russia defending her allies. Russia has every right to retaliate against the USA when it comes to Syria.

It's been documented here over the years that the US has been actively attacking Syria via special forces on the ground since day 1. Also while assisting terrorists .. sorry let me correct myself 'rebels', and giving them a place to operate out of, just inside of the Turkish border.

The US has taken the stance of preemptive war. Which has drastically changed from the classic approach of 'non-interventionism'. But that has not been the case since the end of the 2nd world war.  The US is has been in preemptive mode for decades.

Let's not again, that each time that the US has claimed that Syria used chemical weapons, the claim has not been proven and everything deemed inconclusive or outright wrong.

Let's just say I don't trust that the alleged information about the chemical attacks by the Syrian army is credible in any shape or form.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 10:13 AM, GostHacked said:

I also don't think the Russians are this sloppy if they wanted to take someone out. Putin knows wtf he is doing.

Putin is no fool but yet the American, British and Canadian media like to make it appear as though Putin is an idiot. The problem with Putin is that he is not kissing the azzes of those swamp people and that is why he is being treated and being promoted as the one who will be responsible for starting another world war. The neo-con globalist warmongers are the ones that want a war with Russia. Like I always say when a leader of any country is attacked constantly and mocked by the liberal pro-democrat MSM  than that person is not the enemy, he is on the we the people's side. The MSM is a fake and phony source for true and real news and is just full of paid communist activist and actors who have sold their souls to the evil globalist bankster swamp devils. Putin does indeed knows wtf he is doing. Pissing the swampsters off. :D

20 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I prefer if the US/NATO just simply gets out of Syria. It was never our problem to begin with. In the end this is about the movement of resources through Syria. This is not about the people or chemical weapons, or even Assad. It's about the conduit if resources that will flow through it. Very very similar to what happened to Afghanistan.

Why would the US not wait for confirmation of the alleged chemical weapon use before they start the bombing? That seems like counter to what the US was all about. Land of the free and innocent until proven guilty. That notion no longer exists from what I can tell.

IF Russia decides to retaliate against the US, I would not be surprised, nor upset by it.  Let me explain before you go off on me.  If a nation attacks the UK or France or any NATO member then you can be sure the US would come to their defense and bomb who ever did the attack.  You can expect the same from Russia defending her allies. Russia has every right to retaliate against the USA when it comes to Syria.

It's been documented here over the years that the US has been actively attacking Syria via special forces on the ground since day 1. Also while assisting terrorists .. sorry let me correct myself 'rebels', and giving them a place to operate out of, just inside of the Turkish border.

The US has taken the stance of preemptive war. Which has drastically changed from the classic approach of 'non-interventionism'. But that has not been the case since the end of the 2nd world war.  The US is has been in preemptive mode for decades.

Let's not again, that each time that the US has claimed that Syria used chemical weapons, the claim has not been proven and everything deemed inconclusive or outright wrong.

Let's just say I don't trust that the alleged information about the chemical attacks by the Syrian army is credible in any shape or form.

Assad is not the enemy. It is the ones that are fighting Assad. But we all should know by now as to who the real enemy is.  :o 

On 4/13/2018 at 1:35 PM, Argus said:

Other than it's long history of doing so, you mean?

What about them? Brutal dictatorships which exist only because of Russia. 

Why should they knock him off as long as he continues to bully and threaten the world and attack his neighbors without any punishment to the mafia bosses?

You think we are provoking them by standing up to them. Is your last name Chamberlain, or were you merely a big fan? 

The West largely ignores Russia, because it's an unimportant third world country, for the most part. The only attention it gets is when, like a sulky child, it starts causing trouble, usually violently, and threatening everyone.

So just where oh wise one has Russia threatened anyone lately? Where or what country has Russia invaded? We know what country does that very well. But hey. 

21 hours ago, Argus said:

You do what you can. Would you prefer it if they started WW3?

The Americans appear to be the ones that want to start world war three, not the Russians. Go and have a coffee and think about that for awhile. 

On 4/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, Cum Laude said:

Well, Mr. Hardner, as far as the wealthy elite is concerned, they would love to bring us all down to the level of destitute poverty for then we would be far easier to control and would be far less likely to compete with them for power or resources. Those that are in these positions are there because they or their forefathers were able to eliminate their competition and establish monopolies in the fields that they controlled. What they fear, is that enough of us might wake up and realize how greedy they are, how much they have manipulated the systems, and that we might even try to level the playing fields to allow for competition in their enterprises. They do not tolerate this mentality and will do anything they can to neutralize us all. But you are free to believe what you've been programmed to believe. I choose to look at the world from multiple viewpoints. CNN and CBC provide an extremely narrow view, and quite frankly, much doctored "news".

Well said and so true indeed. Nice bit of common sense and logic being applied here. A fantastic reply to the one who believes that conspiracies cannot exist. Give me a break. I sometimes have to wonder if this guy is not working for them and trying to help them in their promotion of their communist programs and agendas for making us peons miserable as hell and keep us all as their slaves. These big wig corporations actually like new environmental laws and regulations because they can afford to implement and pay for those regulations while the small business guy cannot and thus will force their small guy/gal operations and competition to go bankrupt or just being forced to shut down their operations. But saying that is just a conspiracy to some people around here, right?  CNN and the CBC work for these bigwig corporations. They are never to be trusted with reporting the real news that we the people should be able to hear or learn about. Trump is right? They are fake news outfits full of activists and actors who could careless about reporting the truth. They enjoy spreading the manure. 

31 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Ukraine...2014

Georgia...2008

You forgot to mention Crimea where the people voted to join the Russian empire. They were not invaded by Russia. Georgia and Ukraine needed to be invaded by the Russians if one wants to call them invasions. The politicians running those countries were butchers and murderers. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

You forgot to mention Crimea where the people voted to join the Russian empire. They were not invaded by Russia. Georgia and Ukraine needed to be invaded by the Russians if one wants to call them invasions. The politicians running those countries were butchers and murderers. 

No problem...there are lots of Russians in New York and New Jersey too....maybe Putin should invade to "liberate" them.

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Ukraine...2014

Georgia...2008

Looking back before WW1 the US has had a lot of external 'issues'

But we can start with post WWII

Vietnam - 1955 to 1975

Cuba - 1961

Panama - 1989

Afghanistan 2002

Iraq - 2006

I can't even list them all here, and many nations have had multiple encounters with the USA.  Quite the lengthy rap sheet going back to the birth of the warring nation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No problem...there are lots of Russians in New York and New Jersey too....maybe Putin should invade to "liberate" them.

Maybe Putin will that is if he wants to start a war with America.  :D

36 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Looking back before WW1 the US has had a lot of external 'issues'

But we can start with post WWII

Vietnam - 1955 to 1975

Cuba - 1961

Panama - 1989

Afghanistan 2002

Iraq - 2006

I can't even list them all here, and many nations have had multiple encounters with the USA.  Quite the lengthy rap sheet going back to the birth of the warring nation.

America appears to be the only country on earth that enjoys invading other countries. I guess the reason for that is to keep the military industrial complex alive and well and working and making plenty of money at other countries expenses. Imagine what the world would be like if the Americans just stayed home and stopped invading other countries. Wow. 

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Anyway we both know that your country likes to invade other countries for whatever reason they can come up with and the past has shown us all that. Peace on earth does not appear to be one of their favorite things. Just saying. 

Just now, taxme said:

Anyway we both know that your country likes to invade other countries for whatever reason they can come up with and the past has shown us all that. Peace on earth does not appear to be one of their favorite things. Just saying. 

Agreed...just like many other countries and their (now fallen) empires....including U.K. (Canada), Spain, France, Russia/Soviet Union, Japan, Persia, etc. 

Why would the USA be any different ?

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...just like many other countries and their (now fallen) empires....including U.K. (Canada), Spain, France, Russia/Soviet Union, Japan, Persia, etc. 

Why would the USA be any different ?

The difference today is that these invasions by some of those countries you mentioned happened decades or centuries ago. None do today. Only America likes to continue the old tradition of invading countries today. This needs to end. There is a need for the globalists to be stopped in their tracks from invading other countries. They need to negotiate and work with other countries, not invade them. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

The difference today is that these invasions by some of those countries you mentioned happened decades or centuries ago. None do today. Only America likes to continue the old tradition of invading countries today. This needs to end. There is a need for the globalists to be stopped in their tracks from invading other countries. They need to negotiate and work with other countries, not invade them. 

Not true...Russia has done it twice in the past ten years.

France  invaded Mali in 2015.

Canada invaded Haiti in 2004 and Afghanistan in 2001...bombed Libya in 2011 and Serbia in 1999....bombed Syria in 2015.

It is not going to stop.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

35 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not true...Russia has done it twice in the past ten years.

France  invaded Mali in 2015.

Canada invaded Haiti in 2004 and Afghanistan in 2001...bombed Libya in 2011 and Serbia in 1999....bombed Syria in 2015.

It is not going to stop.

All that chit you mentioned above is a result of the globalist America involving itself into other countries affairs or getting other countries to do their dirty work for them. I don't believe that Canada invaded Haiti but Afghanistan yes and only because it was ordered to do so or else.. Assist the American invasions or else. Indeed it will not stop until America stops. 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

All that chit you mentioned above is a result of the globalist America involving itself into other countries affairs or getting other countries to do their dirty work for them. I don't believe that Canada invaded Haiti but Afghanistan yes and only because it was ordered to do so or else.. Assist the American invasions or else. Indeed it will not stop until America stops. 

Even if that were true (it isn't), then stop kissing America's ass just to keep Canada's economy afloat.

Anybody who wants to stop America (or France, UK, or China) is welcomed to try...it sure as hell won't be Canada.

Join the Russians...good luck with that.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Even if that were true (it isn't), then stop kissing America's ass just to keep Canada's economy afloat.

Anybody who wants to stop America (or France, UK, or China) is welcomed to try...it sure as hell won't be Canada.

Join the Russians...good luck with that.

I am not kissing Americas ass. But America appears to be kissing Canada ass also because of the billions of products and services that go back and forth across the border that create thousands of jobs for Americans. If we had real leaders in this country who would allow the free enterprise people do their thing we would not need all that much from America. Instead of producing all the things that we need to run a country we prefer to hand that job over to other countries. We send them the materials and they send the product built from those materials back to Canada. Another excuse to say screw Canada and Canadians and lets give the jobs to the rest of the world. Canada has everything it needs to pretty much rely and survive on it's own. It is just that we have a bunch of fearless leaders running this country who are afraid to take on the elites in the environmental industry and the native Indians who are always trying to stop big projects that would create thousands of jobs for Canadians. Just about everything in Canada is now owned by the Indians and they now have a say as to how this country will grow or die. At least Trump is trying to create more jobs for America. It would appear as though in Canada our leaders want less jobs and more government welfare recipients. 

Canada is a weak nation and means nothing on the world scene. France likes us though. We speak french here in Canada. :D