Toronto woman charged with assault in the name of ISIS

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Fascinating. Well, the US has been in Afghanistan for fifteen or sixteen years now. When do you suppose they might get around to exploiting this wealth?

You don't know that the US has been stealing Indonesian wealth since the late 1960s, after overseeing a genocide [US death lists to death squads] that saw 500,000 people slaughtered.

Why do you provide such unflagging support for such deep evil?

21 hours ago, Omni said:

You seem to have this image of Syria as being a bunch of nomads wandering aimlessly through the desert. You've obviously never been there. And apparently you think CSIS must be a bunch of wingnuts too, or maybe you didn't read that far.

I'll talk slow so you can understand, there is nothing available in most of the towns and villages that have been destroyed or touched by the war, most of the local officials are gone, as the police, and other services..... etc etc, those that are there are Assads people, and they offer nothing, ........So where does CSIS double check that info again.....I have not been there, but i did not have to , 2 RCR was the military unit that set up these camps so other depts could do their work......one of the main issues they had was verifing Syrian personal info, like where they worked,what they did for work, what skills they had,  did they have a criminal record, are they wanted in another country,  did they play a role in the war, and if so what role.....Go ahead and explain that for us all.....CSIS is good at their job, but when you have nothing to check out this info out with and a short time line....wTF do you think happened.

12 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I'll talk slow so you can understand, there is nothing available in most of the towns and villages that have been destroyed or touched by the war, most of the local officials are gone, as the police, and other services..... etc etc, those that are there are Assads people, and they offer nothing, .......

Thanks again to the world's biggest terrorists, the USA, Terrorism 'R Us.

19 hours ago, hot enough said:

Line their pockets with other people's wealth, just like they have done for over a century, slaughtering innocents just to steal from them. Even Hitler wasn't this bad. The US/UK did this in Indonesia in the 1960s and the US arranged death squads to ensure their dictator would hand Indonesian wealth to US/UK interests. 

$1 Trillion Trove of Rare Minerals Revealed Under Afghanistan

https://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

19 hours ago, hot enough said:

Line their pockets with other people's wealth, just like they have done for over a century, slaughtering innocents just to steal from them. Even Hitler wasn't this bad. The US/UK did this in Indonesia in the 1960s and the US arranged death squads to ensure their dictator would hand Indonesian wealth to US/UK interests. 

$1 Trillion Trove of Rare Minerals Revealed Under Afghanistan

https://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

Yes the US spent billions of dollars to exploit the Afghans wealth so a chinese company could profit from it.....do you even read the stuff you post......OH i get it the US owns china now......Not to mention all the challenges of just getting started to mine or drill.....my question to you is why is the USA with drawing most of it's combat power from the area, power that they would need to over see the extraction of all these minerals you speak of.....I'm pretty sure that the US government has already spent well over a trillion dollars in the area already.....would it make sense to spend bils to fight a war then to withdrawal it's forces before they could dig the shit out of the ground.....only to have other nations companies run in and set up mining operations.... No science here......and no common sense either....

The Afghan government has already signed a 30-year, $3 billion contract with the China Metallurgical Group, a state-owned mining enterprise based in Beijing, to exploit the Mes Aynak copper deposit, and awarded mining rights for the country's biggest iron deposit to a group of Indian state-run and private companies

37 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You don't know that the US has been stealing Indonesian wealth since the late 1960s, after overseeing a genocide [US death lists to death squads] that saw 500,000 people slaughtered.

Why do you provide such unflagging support for such deep evil?

Answer the question.