These So-Called "Contradictions" In The Bible.

betsy

9 hours ago, marcus said:

Yes of course.

There are many different interpretations in all religions. Betsy does not represent all Christians just like a group like ISIS does not represent Muslims or the buddhists in Myanmar do not represent all Buddhists.

This is nonsense, please back up your claim and write here a verse and interpretate it in a few different ways ... 

There cant be such a thing, so there may be different logical interpretations but these interpretations will be same for all of us, so will be logical for all of us. Logic is universal, cannot vary from a person to another person. If a verse justifies the criminal acts of someones, it will be logical for all the other people. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2017 at 12:26 PM, betsy said:

Several anti-Christian sites had given up a list of contradictions.  Some of you probably have one or two that you think are contradictions.

Let's talk about them.  Although sometimes the answer isn't that simple, let's try to clear up the misconceptions - because that's usually what they are. 

There are no contradictions in the Bible.

Just new here betsy, so be so kind to inform me how you come to the belief that the Bible is the Word of God.

On 12/14/2017 at 2:50 AM, Flint said:

Just new here betsy, so be so kind to inform me how you come to the belief that the Bible is the Word of God.

I was born to a Christian family , and was raised to believe that the Bible is the Word of God.  My faith wasn't strong, and looking back, I don't think I was a real Christian.....until God had led me back to Him,   and  I became a born again.   The few years that followed was hectic in the sense that I felt I had no control, and I was led from one place to another.

My personal experience(s) of God intervention, answering of questions/prayers (some almost instantly), "God-moment".....

.............had cemented that faith and belief.

The Bible is a medium to provide some answers and insights in some cases.

Forgive me if I don't get into any further discussion at this time.

Edited by betsy