There is nothing to discuss

Altai

3 hours ago, Rue said:

So clarify is it a photo of:

Ozgu Namal

Saadet Oksoy

Cansu Dere

Sedef Avci

Lol does it matter? You've made it a point to start proseltyzing, it should be no wonder your picture is suddenly clear again and does not hide the facial features.

Recruiters. People who fish. One thing I learned is, they always think the bait they use will work.

You assume your audience is desperate and hungry and in need of your line.

Keep pulling. All you are going to get is a boot.

These waters were polluted long ago.

I think you I neglected to take your paranoia pills as usual. 

Logic based on the same information wont vary from person to person because logic itself is a true information. Therefore it wont change. 2*2 is 4 for anything or anyone.

Illogic is a false-information because its based on false-information or no-information at all. 

Edited by Altai

Expectation - Observation = Frustration 

What seems a logical way of thinking for you may not seem logical for others.

For instance, my mother was frustrated with my grandmother one time while doing dishes after supper and asked my grandmother, "Why are your pots and pans in so many different cupboards? Why don't you keep them all together?"  Seems logical, right?

My grandmother answered, " I'm 85 years old and I can't reach the high cupboards anymore. So I keep the things I use often where they're easy to reach. Things I don't use as often, I put where it doesn't matter."  Also logical, yes?

My mother had Expectations  about what she felt was logical. But she failed to Observe my grandmother's situation. So she experienced Frustration.

They Discussed it and saw that both sides had logical points.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Goddess said:

Expectation - Observation = Frustration 

What seems a logical way of thinking for you may not seem logical for others.

For instance, my mother was frustrated with my grandmother one time while doing dishes after supper and asked my grandmother, "Why are your pots and pans in so many different cupboards? Why don't you keep them all together?"  Seems logical, right?

My grandmother answered, " I'm 85 years old and I can't reach the high cupboards anymore. So I keep the things I use often where they're easy to reach. Things I don't use as often, I put where it doesn't matter."  Also logical, yes?

My mother had Expectations  about what she felt was logical. But she failed to Observe my grandmother's situation. So she experienced Frustration.

They Discussed it and saw that both sides had logical points.

We have to determine our aim first. So what was the aim there in your mother-granmother's situation,  granma was living in that house (information), therefore she use the kitchen mostly (another information), then we should arrange the kitchen giving priority to the needs of the granma. (logical result based on true informations-also a true information). She cant reach to the high shelves (information), then what we can do for her (determining the aim). We can buy her a new cupboard designed in accordance with her needs (this is a logical result and an information), we can arrange the present cupboard according to her needs (another logical result and another information). Then we need to put them on lower shelfs ignoring the order based on type. (logical result-information). 

There is nothing to discuss.

They discussed in your mother-granmother's situation because your mam rejected to recognize information and logical result based on this information.

Edited by Altai

7 hours ago, Altai said:

They discussed in your mother-granmother's situation because your mam rejected to recognize information and logical result based on this information.

That was my point.

7 hours ago, Altai said:

There is nothing to discuss.

Contradictory.  My point, again, was that discussion can help you consider things about a situation that you didn't know about.  I think my point went "Whizzzzzzz!" - right over your head.

Edited by Goddess

38 minutes ago, Goddess said:

That was my point.

Contradictory.  My point, again, was that discussion can help you consider things about a situation that you didn't know about.  I think my point went "Whizzzzzzz!" - right over your head.

You dont need to discuss to have information, you can simply ask for information. I think you call the information share as "discuss" but I dont call it as discuss because most of the discusses never ends. People discuss the same things over and over again because they dont accept the informations or logic based on the informations or both of them. 

1 hour ago, Altai said:

You dont need to discuss to have information, you can simply ask for information.

Asking for information would involve discussion.

I think you confuse what a discussion is.  Discussion involves 2-way communication.  I suspect what you don't like about "discussion" is that you can't control it.  What you are looking for is more like, "Everybody has to listen to what Altai says but Altai does not have to consider anything anyone else says."  It's really all about CONTROL for you.

This is why you keep saying "There is nothing to discuss" - because you have a need to be in control of the information, a need to always be right and have no interest in expanding your knowledge or listening to what other people have to say.

Edited by Goddess

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Asking for information would involve discussion.

I think you confuse what a discussion is.  Discussion involves 2-way communication.  I suspect what you don't like about "discussion" is that you can't control it.  What you are looking for is more like, "Everybody has to listen to what Altai says but Altai does not have to consider anything anyone else says."  It's really all about CONTROL for you.

This is why you keep saying "There is nothing to discuss" - because you have a need to be in control of the information, a need to always be right and have no interest in expanding your knowledge or listening to what other people have to say.

So you admit that you dont like to talk based on information and logic ?

9 hours ago, Goddess said:

What?

You are saying that your logic is so complete that nothing needs to be discussed, we should all just obey whatever you say.

I'm trying to show you that discussion is necessary, because it sometimes shows you that your logic is flawed.

Nope, I said logic based on the same information is the same for anyone and cannot vary from person to person. There cant be "my logic" or "your logic" or "their logic". Its common.

I said that I am open for information and logic (logic itself is also an information based on other informations). 

You claimed that I am doing so because I cant tolerate what people says and therefore you admitted that you dont like to talk based on information and logic. So you fell into your own trap while trying to attack my person. 

• 1 month later...
On 18.08.2017 at 1:24 AM, BubbleGumYum said:

This is a really weird thread.....

I dont think so, can you tell to a judge in the court "This is really a weird place, you are saying the last word and we cant tell anything more, I dont have to accept your decision, I have my own."

So we have courts because logic based on the same information does not vary from person to another person. Its same for all of us.