Canada - a wholly owned province of China

Argus

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/angela-merkel/11669892/German-prosecutors-drop-Angela-Merkel-mobile-phone-spying-investigation.html

German prosecutors drop Angela Merkel mobile phone spying investigation
There is no evidence for the case to stand up in court, prosecutors say, following the revelations last year that the German chancellor's phone was allegedly tapped by the NSA

2 hours ago, bjre said:

Why do you think like that? Is it just because you are not able to organize an argument? What a pity.

It's called judgement. I see what a crude, corrupt, violent, bullying country China is and how they threaten everyone around them and I make a judgement.

You could do the same if you didn't have to write whatever the Communist Party ordered you to.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

It's called judgement. I see what a crude, corrupt, violent, bullying country China is and how they threaten everyone around them and I make a judgement.

You could do the same if you didn't have to write whatever the Communist Party ordered you to.

what makes you think china is a "crude, corrupt, violent, bullying" country?

The US is far more  "crude, corrupt, violent, bullying" than China, and you can not see.

Either you are brainwashed, or you are trying to brainwash others.

4 hours ago, bjre said:

I have lived in both Canada and China for more than 15 years. How long did you live in China? what you know about China is from media, you know media tell lies about Canada and the US. But why you choose trust what they say about China?

Are you still here? Haven't you been deported yet?

On 12/14/2018 at 11:43 AM, bjre said:

I have lived in both Canada and China for more than 15 years. How long did you live in China? what you know about China is from media, you know media tell lies about Canada and the US. But why you choose trust what they say about China?

I opened my first office in China in the early '90s, and my business partner had been trading with China since the middle of Chairman Mao's reign.

When we developed a product (in China for Chinese market) we were required to have Chinese national as business partner.  When we were offered a plant to manufacture at the end of R&D, we were presented with a several page long list of bribe items that local and party officials required for us to begin manufacturing.  When we completed research and had our Chinese patents granted, our government appointed business partner simply disappeared with the research, registrations, licenses, products and tooling.   We have three companies in the US.  My total loss to bribery, fraud, deceit and other BS to date adds up to a grand total of...let me calculate...THERE's the number - $0.  Even our company in India has been far more subject to honest and fair dealings with government, clients, etc. than we ever encountered in China.

If you for one moment think that China has a good record for human rights, ask the Tibetians, the Uyghurs or ANY political "dissidents".

Don't get me wrong.  I love the fact that China is now part of the world and doing business everywhere.  I still have a lot of friends and business interests there.  What I hate is people to ignorant or dishonest to admit the truth about what ACTUALLY happens there.

Edited by cannuck

35 minutes ago, cannuck said:

My total loss to bribery, fraud, deceit and other BS to date adds up to a grand total of...let me calculate...THERE's the number - $0.

Sorry for you bad luck. However, China has more than 500 thousand foreign invest companies, if no money can earn, I think most of them will have to go somewhere else. When GM close its factory in Oshawa, it did not close the factory in China yet. That means it can still earn money there.

43 minutes ago, cannuck said:

If you for one moment think that China has a good record for human rights, ask the Tibetians, the Uyghurs or ANY political "dissidents".

When you talk like this, I know you are not in China, or stay in China but only read western fake news, and has too less connection with ordinary Chinese people. You know nothing about real China. And China never did something like smallpox rugs or residential schools.

46 minutes ago, cannuck said:

What I hate is people to ignorant or dishonest to admit the truth about what ACTUALLY happens there.

I agree with you on this although I am not sure if you actually know the truth and what happened there, or have just illusions.