Not just conservative Americans.... Conservatives on this forum.

Remember the braying on this forum about Trudeau and Russia? Will these same conservatives criticize Trump? Clearly not.

Yeah, I'd never do that... <_<

;Bannon also co-owns a condominium in Los Angeles and is known to stay at the so-called Breitbart embassy, a luxurious $2.4m townhouse beside the supreme court in Washington DC, where his websites staff work from basement offices. A Bloomberg profile of Bannon published last October, with which he cooperated, stated that Bannon occupies the townhouse and described it as being his.

;But according to records at the DC office of tax and revenue, the Breitbart house is actually owned by Mostafa El-Gindy, an Egyptian businessman and former member of parliament. Gindy has received favorable coverage from Breitbart News, which styles him as a senior statesman, without an accompanying disclosure that he is the websites landlord

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/steve-bannon-florida-registered-vote-donald-trump

Avoiding taxes? Voter fraud? Working with Egyptian elite?

Trump's campaign team is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by cybercoma

It's the New York Times, so I would be very surprised if it's not true.

Oh yes, the pro-Hillary NYT. One of the corporate elite non-credible newspapers in the world. I wonder has to how much money Hillary has received from Dubai?

Clinton is already on the take from many others. Hillary Clinton is hated far more in Russia than Donald Trump.

...The major Ukrainian donor tp the Clinton Foundation—who, between 2009 and 2013, generously gave $9 million—was Ukrainian oligarch Viktor Pinchuk, the son-in-law of the country’s former President Leonid Kuchma.

This might explain why neither the old corrupt Ukrainian government nor the new corrupt government haven’t hurt Viktor Pinchuk’s business interests, said Sergei Markov, Russian politician and Putin’s confidant. “I think that Ukrainian oligarchs were trying to bribe Hillary Clinton—especially at the time of Maidan, when she was the State Secretary,” he explained.

http://observer.com/2016/06/she-isnt-president-yet-but-russia-already-hates-hillary-clinton/

With Putin as leader of Russia fighting the elite globalists, and with Trump as President fighting the elite globalists in America, I can see hope and a better future for the world. A Hillary Presidency would be the end of a better world. She works for and is supported by the warmongering globalists.

Oh yes, the pro-Hillary NYT. One of the corporate elite non-credible newspapers in the world. I wonder has to how much money Hillary has received from Dubai?

Saying the NYT is not credible speaks to your own understanding of credibility more so than the credibility of the paper. It also turns out it was all true and even worse, considering he broke lobbying laws when he promoted Russia to the government. Edited by cybercoma

Saying the NYT is not credible speaks to your own understanding of credibility more so than the credibility of the paper. It also turns out it was all true and even worse, considering he broke lobbying laws when he promoted Russia to the government.

Let's hear from you about Hillary and some of her crimes and lies for a change now? Enough of this Trump bashing for awhile.

I for one do not fear Russia or Putin. It is the warmongering corporate globalist elite that I fear. Trump is no pro-globalist elite, and anyone who thinks that he is has been listening to CNN and MSNBC and CBC a little too much. Try some alternative news for a change for a real waker upper.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe have someone read the thread title to you,

You see it as a perilous moment as do I; but from the top to the bottom of America denial that we are in peril is great; so great thoughts of imminent peril are not thought at all. Your roster of delusions is interesting but for most Americans the simple faith of thinking positive is all that is needed. Only busy minds need your roster. The biggest thought-crime in America is to think negative thoughts and this pervasive spirit which coats all in a toxic goo of mindless obedience is all anyone needs to altogether and completely avoid reality. No other delusions are needed.

Only depressed people and losers think negative don’t you know. Negative thoughts always lead to a bad end and keeps one from being invited over for BBQ.

From top to bottom America is distracted with a new game of social musical chairs. Dancing to the music of economic upheaval all now twitch and jerk in a St. Vitus’ Dance to a tune of confusion of lost wages and broken dreams. All the while hoping things will work out. If their personal choreomania is fast and sincere enough they will sit down on positive cash flows and happy endings. They are sure of it.

Anything else is unthinkable for when the going gets tough everybody gets stupid. Don’t worry be happy; that’s what is expected of you.