To future

Which asks for facts

Now touches immense

Each sees

Each own fingers

Each fingermark

On each touch

Birth of history and future*

*For discussion: How do you make your own history and your own future?

Edited by Exegesisme

8:44 AM 2016-01-17

②〇 My Real Journey, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

My real journey

From shui ya

To honey

All these poems

Are the way

The Word

Images of the Word

Holy down to her

Holy up from her*

I witness

Other children

In fighting

Time times

After one moment

Evil no free rights

*For discussion: Who is her?

9:56 AM 2016-01-17

②① Personal Discretion, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

Personal discretion

National justice

International peace

Vertical trinity

Under holy leadership

Hierarchical tree

Each on

Each position

Equal basic rights

Running progressive chance

Each being

In each niche

Each special advantage*

Links in goodness

Preparation for creation

*For discussion: What is your special advantage?

11:13 AM 2016-01-17

②② My Poetry, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

My poetry

Like a tree

The tree crown

The tree stem

The tree roots

Tree of life

Tree of meaning

Tree of faith

Tree of worship

Tree of respecting

I love life

I taste meaning

I crown faith*

I worship God

I respect creation

*For discussion: How to crown faith? How to make your progress through crowning your own faith?

Edited by Exegesisme

12:00 PM 2016-01-17

②③ Hierarchical Heaven, Holy Woman

by exegesisme

People don't know

Heaven hierarchically*

Different religion

Different denomination

Different position

What you do on earth

What you do in heaven

Maybe more reasonable

Your disadvantage on earth

Not your advantage in heaven

Heavenly justice

No chance bow to God in heaven

If you bow to idol on earth

No chance being good in heaven

If you are evil on earth

*For discussion: On my witnesses, earthly living prepares for final judgement and heavenly living. Do you learn any ultimate reason or value in your earthly living?

Edited by Exegesisme

If you are evil on earth

I think one could easily find the intended meaning (and consequence) from within Matthew 25:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:[/size]

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.[/size]

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?[/size]

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.[/size]

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.[/size]

The intent should be self explanatory..........don't be an asshole if you desire the nicer path after your addiction to air ends ;)

I will also write on them my new name.(revelation 3:12)

1 How do you understand this verse? What is its positon in your soul? And why needs a new name?

2 I suggest you well organize your post for a compatible sensation with other posts, and do not use ugly word against the Word or images of the Word.

Edited by Exegesisme

1 How do you understand this verse? What is its positon in your soul? And why needs a new name?

When Jesus comes back, he will be taking a new name/title.....I don't know that my soul has a position, but when his new name is made known, we'll be in the end times....I haven't given it much thought as to why he'll be given a new name. Maybe there will be a closer relationship between him and his followers after the final victory over evil?

You should provide your answers to these questions for us to read.

2 I suggest you well organize your post for a compatible sensation with other posts, and do not use ugly word against the Word or images of the Word.

Do not leave your reader to analyze your work. You must provide an analysis of your work for your reader.

Do not leave your reader to analyze your work. You must provide an analysis of your work for your reader.

These questions are not about my work, they are about how to understand Holy Bible. If you read all relevant posts, you would not have post this post.

Especially as he use ugly word to discuss the understanding of Holy Bible. as:

The intent should be self explanatory..........don't be an asshole if you desire the nicer path after your addiction to air ends .

He has right disagree with me, but should not use a word as "asshole".

My reaction to the "asshole" from his speaking as:

First I quoted a verse from Bible

I will also write on them my new name.(revelation 3:12).

And then asked the question and my requirement you quoted as:

Nothing related to my own work.

Edited by Exegesisme

If you are evil on earth

Isn't that a direct contradiction of the cornerstone Christian tenet, namely that anyone can be redeemed?

-k

If you read all relevant posts, you would not have post this post.

Especially as he use ugly word to discuss the understanding of Holy Bible. as:

Remember Matthew 7:

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I don't think this requires further explanation.............furthermore, in regards to the usage of "ugly words", let me remind you further from Galatians 1:9

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Those were some pretty "ugly words" back in the day.........none the less, you're not in the position to cast judgement.

Isn't that a direct contradiction of the cornerstone Christian tenet, namely that anyone can be redeemed?

-k

Anyone can be redeemed, on condition, as explained in Romans 3:24

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

meaning anyone can find salvation through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.................Now if you're a Catholic, there are some additional loop-holes garnered through the rubbing of beads and confessing your transgressions to a guy in a box ;)

Evil things would go to death or hades, as the Bible told by revelation 1:17-18; 2:11, 20, 23; 3:1-3.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

3 “To the angel[a] of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits[b] of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. 3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

And also by revelation 3:9-12, 15-18, 21.

9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

So, as verses above and many others, salvation is really on all deeds both under faith and beyond faith.

Edited by Exegesisme

This is what the Bible says:

That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

So, do you think that evil should be redeemed or not?

According to the verse, once you were being evil, you must purge that evil from you.

My poem is an exegesis of the verse with the same meaning.

If you are evil on earth

Edited by Exegesisme

You are shameful for your asshole come out of your mouth with evil twist the real meaning of the verse, and persist to be evil with wrong use of the verse.

Well allow me to retort.......from Proverbs 12:16

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Furthermore, from Proverbs 20:22

Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.

You may continue to judge my responses and me, consider me the embodiment of evil, but I'm compelled out of interest in preventing damnation being brought upon thy sole, to remember John 8:7

So when they continued asking Him, He lifted Himself up and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her

Don't hide your quibble behind the verses of Bible!

Just answer one question,

Shouldn't you purge your evil from among you?

If your answer is you should, I will still give you right to discuss with me.

If your answer is you shouldn't, I will ignore you as I witness that answer, you will not get any reply from me no matter what you say.

Edited by Exegesisme

These questions are not about my work, they are about how to understand Holy Bible.
In that case, this thread is locked.

You will have to try again. If you want to post your work, then you must explain your work in your posting.

If you do NOT explain your work, then we will take down your work.

If you want to discuss bible verses, then post a thread called "Understanding Bible Verses" in the Religion section.