What would you do if you could exonerated a politician you detest mora

Let's just say there was a politician you completely were disgusted by, and went against everything morally you were brought up with as a Canadian.

We'll just call him Ronald Grump for the sake of argument. And let's say he said something in the news lately that been very controversial but reminded you of something you saw yourself.

I was working in the States at the time of 9/11, and was recording the news so I could watch it when I got home for lunch. When I realized what was happening, I began to record the news and have several tapes of the next 36 hours.

On one of those tapes, I have exactly what The Ronald is talking about. Even though it's not exactly what he says it is, it does kinda exonerate him. But it does make him look a silly, too. The problem is there's an even worse thing on it that might be just as bad because it would be new info that nobody else has written about that might make a certain minority group look bad. The report may be complete speculation on the channel, but it's still there in middle of what The Ronald was talking about and is pretty awful.

I think, though, I can understand why it's not out there now. It's the actual channel that looks completely awful in this. They're ridiculous mistakes also explain why The Ronald would make a mistake on all the facts. I'm sure the channel is trying to cover it up more than The Ronald is trying to find it. Anybody else notice that nobody's asked the Ronald what station he was watching?

I'm not a conspiracy guy, am pretty level headed, and I have the tape on my desk right now. I thought for sure this would come out by now, and maybe it will as people are just waiting for the right timing. But I'm not really sure what to do about it. It does make The Ronald look kinda foolish, but also adds the sickening hate that he's trying to promote.

What would you do?

Edited by fred68

In the past, I've come across articles about 9/11 and all those involved of its creation and one article said that Israel was part of the group that wanted 9/11 to happen and of course to this to happen, some people in high places in the US was part of that group. Why Israel reason, it wanted countries go into the ME and help take out THEIR enemies and the US, power, control, natural resources and since its hasn't succeeded as yet their goals, they are still there.

The problem with articles that imply or directly state that these events are government sponsored conspiracies:

- The scope of the conspiracy is always beyond what would be possible to keep under wraps

- There's no single person or group that could or would approve the risk/reward payoff for such an operation

- The articles are always self-justifying, because they claim that these groups are so powerful that they suppress the truth. Therefore the lack of evidence becomes, itself, apparent evidence that the theories are true. At least to some

- Those who write these pieces are part of an industry that makes its living selling outrageous and entertaining claims that are unsubstantiated, so there's no incentive to backing up claims

If you read 'Case Closed' by Gerald Posner, you will understand that the JFK assassination is pretty much open-and-shut crime attributable to Lee Harvey Oswald. You'll then see how the media and it's anointed oddballs benefit from having the conspiracy people provide scary stories about the new world order, etc.

Not quite. That's quite a guess, though. Are you really that smart, or were taking a stab in the dark? Or is there a thread already talking about this somewhere.

None of the above, it was just the only group I remember after 9/11 that were filmed celebrating.

Edited by bcsapper

Or as well, if you prefer.

As well as who?

Edit> Ah, do you mean, as well as other words that might have crossed Wolfowitz's mind, and not, a word that crossed Wolfowitz's mind as well as someone else's?

Edited by bcsapper