Muslims in Toronto preaching disturbing things.

People are free to think stupid things.

We have a way to deal with this... the criminal code.

If this guy screws a 9 year old girl hes going to jail. If he assaults someone hes gonna get charged. If he "strikes down" anybody at all, he will go to prison. And if he directly encourages or incites other people to do any of these things he can go to prison for that too.

Thats all thats required.

Why do we have hate speech laws? Is it to prevent people from being offended by hurtful words, or is it to prevent people from being incited by those words into doing hateful things? I think it is the latter.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get that from my post ? Pakistani girls in jeans is cultural genocide ?

I thought it was obvious. You are suggesting we don't need to worry since Canada will destroy their primitive cultures and they will be assimilated.

Why do we have hate speech laws? Is it to prevent people from being offended by hurtful words, or is it to prevent people from being incited by those words into doing hateful things? I think it is the latter.

Under that contexts, I have less difficulty accepting it as law. Good angle on that

You are suggesting we don't need to worry since Canada will destroy their primitive cultures and they will be assimilated.

Ok, got it. Yes, I agree with this although I don't think 'destroy' is the best word. Rather, these people will choose free choice and relics of the past will melt away as they tend to do with all races and cultures.

If he believes it's ok to do it, he will do it, and search a way to accomplish not getting caught. Our legal system is not a absolute, in catching 100% of all crime. Your logic is flawed.

Let's not ignore thousands of years of being at war with these people. Do you think we were at war with them for absolutely no reason? When someone says they aren't compatible with our way of thinking, He's basically explaining , The reason we have been at war with them for thousands of years.

Meanwhile some little 9 year old girl is being molested .

You're logic is its ok because we might eventually catch and punish him?

/face palm

No my logic is that our CJ system discourages that kind of behavior and punishes people that do those things.

Can you show me any emprical evidence that muslim immigrants commit any of these crimes with greater frequency than other Canadians? No you cant. Millions of Canadians think abortion doctors are murderers... thats another belief that could lead to violence, but its rare because they known they would get locked up if they stepped out of line.

So at the end of the day, all you have is one idiot shooting his mouth off.

Wow! what a stupid line of reasoning. So in your world if this guy screws a nine year old or kills someone its all good because then the law will deal with it? How about keeping this kind of scum out in the first place thus averting little girls being molested or people being killed?

Stupid line of reasoning? This is how behavior is controlled in every single country on earth that moved beyond mud huts.

Do you have any emprical evidence whatsoever that suggests muslim immigrants molest little girls more than other Canadians? Of course not.

I dont think we should have them at all.

But for all those who are westernized how many are going the other way and retaining their culture and even becoming more severe?

There's no way to know, really. In considering this question, I consider religious culture (having been brought up devoutly religious myself) and my personal experiences.

Can you show me any emprical evidence that muslim immigrants commit any of these crimes with greater frequency than other Canadians? No you cant.

Since we determinedly do not keep crime statistics based on religion there is no way anyone could show you this. But you know that.

I agree that we should watch for this type of thing and I am thankful that we have laws against such actions that have been condoned by this loon.

After all, Canada has gone from a socially backward, "homosexuals are criminals" prior to 1968, to our modern era where we have gay marriage to point out only one of many changes that have occurred thanks to changing of minds.

While we never want to take for granted how far we have come, we still have to be vigilant to ensure that these ideas are soundly criticized so we do not slip back into religious social repression.

Since we determinedly do not keep crime statistics based on religion there is no way anyone could show you this. But you know that.

We also don't keep stats on race right ?

Either set of data could be used to provide sanctions to a group, quite easily. I'm not saying anything about the morality of such actions, except that it would cause outrage.

The one flaw in your argument I can see is the KKK isn't looking to actively kill me. The Muslim Brotherhood is. As much as the two share similarities. The end results are different.

Why your chooseing to ignore that important fact based on a similarity but that doesn't have the same result is completely beyond me.

You don't know who'll they'll kill. The KKK kills all kinds of people, they are terrorist.

Wow! what a stupid line of reasoning. So in your world if this guy screws a nine year old or kills someone its all good because then the law will deal with it? How about keeping this kind of scum out in the first place thus averting little girls being molested or people being killed?

If we kept out ever guy screwing 9 yea rold no more immigrants from europe.

No my logic is that our CJ system discourages that kind of behavior and punishes people that do those things.

Can you show me any emprical evidence that muslim immigrants commit any of these crimes with greater frequency than other Canadians? No you cant. Millions of Canadians think abortion doctors are murderers... thats another belief that could lead to violence, but its rare because they known they would get locked up if they stepped out of line.

So at the end of the day, all you have is one idiot shooting his mouth off.

your looking for a smoking gun?. Female genital mutilation,

So at the end of the day, all you have is a idiot that's very naive and lives in denial in his made up virtual world that isn't at all the reality

Edited by Freddy

What does that mean ?

It's a fact Muslim communities comite Genital mutilation on young girls at a much higher rate then other religion & cultures. This is definitely a sort of molestation of a girls sexual reproductive organs.

He asked for proof, a "smoking gun". I gave it to him.

It is actually virtually none existent in all other cultures.

Edited by Freddy

He asked: Can you show me any emprical evidence that muslim immigrants commit any of these crimes with greater frequency than other Canadians?You answered: Genital mutilation.Not an answer.

What am I ? His little Google research dog? He can look it up himself.

Either set of data could be used to provide sanctions to a group, quite easily. I'm not saying anything about the morality of such actions, except that it would cause outrage.

We cannot fix the problem if we're going to keep our heads in the sand and pretend i isn't happening because some people might have their feelings hurt. They are murdering our people, slaughtering us everyday and we won't do anything about it because of political correctness. I think that's awful.

They are murdering our people, slaughtering us everyday and we won't do anything about it because of political correctness.

Actually, I would be fine with the idea of examining this kind of data but there is so much hyperbole from people like you that I see why they don't publish it. If you weren't so hysterical in your assertions then people might be more interested in setting up some kind of public dialogue.

He was asking for the basis for your claim above, but you're choosing not to answer. Fair enough.

"Over 130 million women and girls have experienced FGM in the 29 countries in which it is concentrated.

The practice is rooted in gender inequality, attempts to control women's sexuality, and ideas about purity, modesty and aesthetics. It is usually initiated and carried out by women, who see it as a source of honour, and who fear that failing to have their daughters and granddaughters cut will expose the girls to social exclusion."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

It's not directly linked with any religion, But it's common in some strong Muslim population.

Edited by Freddy

Either set of statistics can also be used to show there is a problem which needs addressing. That's why other countries do keep such statistics.

The only racial/ethnic statistics we officially keep are of native crime. Again, it's not to castigate natives, nor have I seen it used that way so much as to show there is a problem that needs dealing with.

People see the names in the paper and on TV and they think it anyway. There are few people in Ottawa who don't know that Somalians are wildly over represented in crime than their numbers warrant, no matter whether there are stats or not. I suspect it's the same with other Muslims. At least, I see a lot of Muslim names involved in street crimes, despite their low numbers, far more than I do, say, Asian names.

Edited by Argus