Putin's Speech: All Countries Have Right to be Different!

Aside from that, stop spamming me with your invitations to rebut your nonsense. The trouble you eventually are successful in stirring up will be of your own making. I'll leave the forum with that much satisfaction at least. .

I think you need to look up the term 'spam' because I get the idea it doesn't mean what you seem to believe it means. And I will continue to rebut the nonsense you post and point out that nations you suggest you admire are doing the same things, if not worse things, then the nations you purport to condemn.

Just joined and my first post.

Now having worked in Russia for 2 years and , yes I lived there the whole 2 years , what is in plain sight and all around you is the fact that you hear only what they want you to hear from the rest of the world. They have no infrastruture as we have and the poor people and poor cities and poor towns are everywhere along with an overdose of corruption just to make sure nothing progresses . Now Putin can spout off whatever he likes but it changes nothing. The nice little man and former KGB trainer has also been working to change history in Russia , Stalin was not bad just misunderstood , that comes from the point that Russia deserves to be proud of the past just like everyone else. Now I could go on and on but I think everyone should get the point. Putin is a very dangerous person with a huge arsenal at his disposal who will , by force, take back what was the former USSR and he made this no secret so the little man can say what he likes but that does not change the fact that it is still wrong.

So alexmac, you think that Putin will take back everything that was the former USSR?

I think you're already over the top with your rhetoric in your second post. Fwiw, Putin's KGB background is what makes him such a powerful and popular leader. The Russian people know that the US/Nato are still thinking they can go for all the marbles. And at the present, each move forward seems to be yielding two moves back for them.

The people's resolve made the Crimea easy and it wasn't seen by the world as a crime. The people of the eastern and southern Ukraine could possibly make it that easy. And politically valid!

Stop stalking me with your personal attacks. It's boring and it's an indication that you just can't leave others alone. Ya think that may have something to do with a 'power you have over the moderator' on this forum? Hmmmm? Is that the reason why nobody else gets away with the abuse of the rules you get away with?

Stop stalking me with your personal attacks. It's boring and it's an indication that you just can't leave others alone. Ya think that may have something to do with a 'power you have over the moderator' on this forum? Hmmmm? Is that the reason why nobody else gets away with the abuse of the rules you get away with?

I'm not abusing rules. If you feel you should be able to post unsupported nonsense and not be challenged, you are very much mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alex, could I ask you where you have lived in Russia?

What is your relation to Kiev?

I worked in Perm and in the Donetsk , Lugansk region for a few years and we still have an apartment in Kiev along with many friends and relatives still there. My wife is from there and has been here for 4 years. We get our information from them not the news here.

So alexmac, you think that Putin will take back everything that was the former USSR?

I think you're already over the top with your rhetoric in your second post. Fwiw, Putin's KGB background is what makes him such a powerful and popular leader. The Russian people know that the US/Nato are still thinking they can go for all the marbles. And at the present, each move forward seems to be yielding two moves back for them.

The people's resolve made the Crimea easy and it wasn't seen by the world as a crime. The people of the eastern and southern Ukraine could possibly make it that easy. And politically valid!

Bravo.....I would almost be convinced that you understood what was happening until you stated your thoughts on what you think is happening there.

You really need to understand what Putin stands for and he has been controlling for quite sometime now. Just ask the family of reporters who have died in Russia over the last 10 years and tell them how "FAIR" Putin is. He controls the media and the internet is almost closed . Again please read and understand before making uneducated comments about a serious situation that is heading for a prime conflict.