Major Wright and US Tactics.

monty16

http://ilawyerblog.com/us-army-sacrifices-military-career-of-911-masterminds-lawyer/

The link explains it all so all it needs is a sensible rebuttal. Is not, is not, is not going to do it.

As with Neil Macdonald of the CBC, and other journalists who have spent enough time in ME countries, Major Wright was beginning to be turned simply by being immersed in the society. And that posed a huge problem for the US because his defence of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was becoming brilliant and a real challenge for the US hypocrisy. This is what happened to Macdonald and the reason why it was necessary to pull him out of Izrael. He was witnessing the Zionist's evil first hand. He became too smart to accept the lies any longer and so had to be replaced. Major Wright was likewise a danger to the US propaganda effort because he was building a case that was going to be honestly based on the fact that US aggression in the ME is what led to the 911 revenge attack.

So they pretend that he needs to come back to the US for a social event of some sort? I mean, after all, being charged with something like 3000 murders?

What motivated the US to do this when it's obvious that it's not going to pass muster in the eyes of the world? Is the counter-charge of 'revenge' starting to stick? Has the US just shown it's true colours too many times now and so it needs to get a strong conviction and a death penalty for Kalid Sheikh Mohammed?

Discuss please and without the personal attacks on some people's opinions. I'm going to do my part by reporting even the slightest suggestion of that or of the usual spamming of the thread by people who are just not prepared to debate the issue because of their own ignorance.

Thanks everybody for your cooperation.

This smacks of the injustice that was evident in the Nurembourg trials, otherwise known as victor's justice.

I read up to "Zionist's evil" and then at point realized I would learn nothing from this post and stopped reading at that point. Just want to let the author know that I still continue to read until I see statements which I find unpalatable - then I stop.

It is my opinion that "Zionist" is a properly descriptive term. To use the terms, "Jews or Jewish" and "Israelis" would not be proper in this instance.

The Zionist entity in Israel is the real problem and they aren't the same as Jews or Israelis. If you don't understand that then I hope that is of some help.

And then of course, I characterize Zionism as "evil". If you disagree then I would hope that you could do so with some substance. Please don't spam the thread with non-substance. Thanks!

I read up to "Zionist's evil" and then at point realized I would learn nothing from this post and stopped reading at that point.

You should have realized that the OP would not post any other kind of cite.

You should have realized that the OP would not post any other kind of cite.

Thinly veiled personal attack against me "AGAIN".

Reported.

I'm going to once again remind you that this isn't about me. Do you have anything to say about the topic of this thread? Are you able to comment on that without making your consistent personal attacks against me?

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/ksm-lawyer-sacrifices-military-career-to-stay-on-case/

Wright said he feels compelled to maintain the integrity of his defense on Mohammed’s behalf.

“The reason is that the resignation allows me to represent Mr. Mohammad that much longer,” he said. “Were I to be compelled to attend the graduate course, I would be out of the service effectively in this case in July.”

These circumstances “left me with an option: Do I represent the best interests of my client or do I represent the best interests of the U.S. Army. And in this situation, I had to choose representing the best interests of my client,” Wright said.

And the nasty part of it is that he's only going to be allowed to represent his client for another six months anyway.

Nazi tactics?

Legitimate need for Wright to attend the social event?

Edited by monty16

Thinly veiled personal attack against me "AGAIN".

Reported.

I'm going to once again remind you that this isn't about me. Do you have anything to say about the topic of this thread? Are you able to comment on that without making your consistent personal attacks against me?

By the way, that 'reported' stuff? It's against the rules

Since you refuse to back up these absurd opinions of your with any credible citation they are completely stand-alone, and as such, really don't require any rebuttal. You shouldn't be posting them in the first place without any supporting citations, and RT and other moonbat web sites don't count.

By the way, that 'reported' stuff? It's against the rules

Since you refuse to back up these absurd opinions of your with any credible citation they are completely stand-alone, and as such, really don't require any rebuttal. You shouldn't be posting them in the first place without any supporting citations, and RT and other moonbat web sites don't count.

If you want to insinuate that I've reported something that is 'against the rules' then do so specifically. You are wroing again in thinking that I've only referenced RT news. Why would you try to lie about that? Are all websites that mention Wright considerd by you to be moonbat sites?

What's your point? Is there something that I've quoted that isn't true? If you can't address the issue then I'm going to again make the charge that you are not interested in doing anything but attacking me and spamming the thread. For whatever personal reason you may have, who knows?

Is there something that I've quoted that isn't true?

Most of what you quote is not fact, it is somebody elses opinion that you have adopted and present as Gospel.

And that is a fact.

Here's one that you apparently invented yourself, in this very thread:

This is what happened to Macdonald and the reason why it was necessary to pull him out of Izrael. He was witnessing the Zionist's evil first hand. He became too smart to accept the lies any longer and so had to be replaced.

That's a complete load of twaddle. Mcdonald was removed from his post because he had completely lost track of his role. He was supposedfly in Israel as a reporter, not a participant. Nobody wanted or sought his opinions, what was required was his observations in an unbiased and factual manner. he could no longerer do that or pretend to be a reporter since he had picked a side, and thus was relieved of his duties. In classic CBC fashion, he was eventually promoted to a plum job in Washinton, where agin he is up[ to the same old tricks. He jumped the shark again recently when he blamed the mess in Ukraine on the Jews. Slow learner I guess.

You are wroing again in thinking that I've only referenced RT news. Why would you try to lie about that? Are all websites that mention Wright considerd by you to be moonbat sites?

No, but the only cites you seem to find who can agree with you are moonbat sites. Thus you are, in effect, posting your completely unsupported opinion, and that opinion, dare I say it, goes wildly agaginst the prevailing opinion of just about everyone else in this country.

And your belief that somehow or other your view of the world is more informed than everyone else's is, to put it kindly, mistaken.

What's your point? Is there something that I've quoted that isn't true?

Nothing you've posted is true. You post nonsense from nosense sites, and opinion which seems based on the idea that whomever in the world doesn't like Americans has to be good.

No, but the only cites you seem to find who can agree with you are moonbat sites. Thus you are, in effect, posting your completely unsupported opinion, and that opinion, dare I say it, goes wildly agaginst the prevailing opinion of just about everyone else in this country.

And your belief that somehow or other your view of the world is more informed than everyone else's is, to put it kindly, mistaken.

Nothing you've posted is true. You post nonsense from nosense sites, and opinion which seems based on the idea that whomever in the world doesn't like Americans has to be good.

Until you can show me something that I've posted here that pertains to the issue and is not true, I'll just consider you incapable of any sort of rational debate. A complete waste of my time and nothing but spamming of the thread.

I should warn you that I'm going to be appealing to the moderators and admins to have that kind of behaviour stopped in the interest of a more elevated level of discussion on this forum. I have no idea on whether or not they will pay any attention to my appeal whatsoever. If you have an opinion on that then this would be a good time to voice it.