The Truth About Obamacare

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People not wanting to sign up for a program they don't like isn't tantamount to the Wright brothers or flying.

But your comment was about the web sites not working, and by inference, Obamacare not working.

And the web sites weren't working because millions of people were trying to get access, so apparently they DO want to sign up.

Which is still more than double the approval rating of House Republicans. It's not just the lowest rating of this sitting. It's the lowest rating the Republicans have ever received. I hope you and the GOP double down on that sinking ship though.

But they have high approval ratings in their districts.

Do they still have high approval in their districts, Shady? Because that's not what the polls suggest. They're saying even Republicans are backing away from the GOP: "Overall, Republicans support their own party 78 percent to 13 percent, a dip from the 82 percent to 10 percent registered in July."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/congress-approval-government-shutdown-2013-97617.html#ixzz2h9ZtuM1h

Guest American Woman

So you have nothing to add to the actual point I'm making and are just trolling. Got it.

Talking to yourself again, eh? ;)

I most definitely did add something to the actual point you were making - while all I've gotten from you is accusations and insults.

Edited by American Woman

Guest American Woman

But your comment was about the web sites not working, and by inference, Obamacare not working.

And the web sites weren't working because millions of people were trying to get access, so apparently they DO want to sign up.

Doesn't necessarily follow that everyone who was trying to access the site was wanting to sign up.

Doesn't necessarily follow that everyone who was trying to access the site was wanting to sign up.

It could mean they are at least interested in seeing what is available and possibly shopping. It could also mean that people who want to embarrass the government are doing their best to jamb the sites. There are several possibilities which make it a real gift to the spinners.

Guest American Woman

It could mean they are at least interested in seeing what is available and possibly shopping. It could also mean that people who want to embarrass the government are doing their best to jamb the sites. There are several possibilities which make it a real gift to the spinners.

I know a lot of people are interested in what's available - for a lot of reasons. Some because they've received letters from their insurance companies telling them that their present policy doesn't meet Obamacare standards. As I said, it doesn't mean everyone was wanting to sign up by any means, which you, too, acknowledge.

What's so absurd about people calling the sites for different reasons?

I was referring to this whole circus, not people trying to get on the sites. But as far as they go, if they are just curious, nothing. If they are trying to disrupt the system so that those who are curious can't get on, everything.