Days of Riots in Stockholm

Thanks for proving my point. To compare women and gays who are harassed to a fear of a spider proves a bias totally and completely. And again, if it were the reverse, if it were Christians/Jews doing it to Muslims, you'd see it for what it is in a heartbeat.

When there are no recorded physical violence towards non-Muslims by Muslims in England and all there are a few videos by a group of kids who have been arrested, verbally (not physically) abusing and intimidating a few people, and the group of kids have been condemned by the Muslim community, then yeah, the point has been proven: The fear is unjustified.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

When there are no recorded physical violence towards non-Muslims by Muslims in England and all there are a few videos by a group of kids who have been arrested, verbally (not physically) abusing and intimidating a few people, and the group of kids have been condemned by the Muslim community, then yeah, the point has been proven: The fear is unjustified.

They were arrested. They clearly broke the law. They are possibly still posting intimidating videos, warning people, making threats. There's a reason why the police are on it. When spiders get the same reaction from the police, get back to me. Until then, your bias is becoming more obvious with every post you make. Seriously.

In case you're truly unaware of it, people "fear" threats and verbal abuse - for good reason. Every time you insist the fear is unjustified, you are simply digging your grave deeper.

They were arrested. They clearly broke the law. They are possibly still posting intimidating videos, warning people, making threats. There's a reason why the police are on it. When spiders get the same reaction from the police, get back to me. Until then, your bias is becoming more obvious with every post you make. Seriously.

In case you're truly unaware of it, people "fear" threats and verbal abuse - for good reason. Every time you insist the fear is unjustified, you are simply digging your grave deeper.

"They are possibly..." Thanks for bringing in your assumptions. No one is arguing what they did is okay. What the facts say is that it's not a regular occurrence and the Muslim community have distanced themselves from this one group. All these irrational fears and you trying to justify them will only fan the flames of Islamophobia. You want to take up a real cause? Why not look at the violence and abuse on Muslims in England.

Guest American Woman

"They are possibly..." Thanks for bringing in your assumptions.

It's not an "assumption" - and it's not mine.

No one is arguing what they did is okay. What the facts say is that it's not a regular occurrence and the Muslim community have distanced themselves from this one group. All these irrational fears and you trying to justify them will only fan the flames of Islamophobia. You want to take up a real cause? Why not look at the violence and abuse on Muslims in England.

You want to show that you aren't of one mindset and only one mindset? Then acknowledge when Muslims do something wrong. Until then, you just keep proving you cannot see outside of your agenda.

Guest American Woman

When there are no recorded physical violence towards non-Muslims by Muslims in England ....

Wait a minute here... are you actually saying that there's no recorded physical violence by Muslims in England - or that there are no recorded physical violence towards non-Muslims by the Muslim Patrol in England??

Because if you think there has been no recorded violence by Muslims towards non-Muslims in England, I have to wonder what world you are living in.

It's not an "assumption" - and it's not mine.

You want to show that you aren't of one mindset and only one mindset? Then acknowledge when Muslims do something wrong. Until then, you just keep proving you cannot see outside of your agenda.

What? When did I say what these kids did was "not" wrong?

Why are you making things up?

Guest American Woman

What? When did I say what these kids did was "not" wrong?

Why are you making things up?

Let me clarify <_< - not simply saying "what they did isn't ok" - while insisting that no one had anything to fear from them.

Now again.... are you actually saying that there's no recorded physical violence by Muslims towards non-Muslims in England??

Let me clarify <_< - not simply saying "what they did isn't ok" - while insisting that no one had anything to fear from them.

Now again.... are you actually saying that there's no recorded physical violence by Muslims towards non-Muslims in England??

So you were wrong for saying that. I'm glad you acknowledge that I never said what they did was okay. Saying that fear of going into Muslim neighbourhoods because of these kids is irrational and unjustified does not equate to me saying what they did is okay. Try to stay rational.

My comment about violence was about the kids who put out the video.

Any idea about the rate of increase of violence towards Muslims in England?

Try to stay rational.

That's funny, coming from someone who said:

" there are no recorded physical violence towards non-Muslims by Muslims in England ...."

Notwithstanding the obvious, a Google search has this article as the second entry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8570506/Police-covered-up-violent-campaign-to-turn-London-area-Islamic.html

Victims say that officers in the borough of Tower Hamlets have ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they fear being accused of racism.

The claims come as four Tower Hamlets Muslims were jailed for at least 19 years for attacking a local white teacher who gave religious studies lessons to Muslim girls.

Guest American Woman

So you were wrong for saying that. I'm glad you acknowledge that I never said what they did was okay. Saying that fear of going into Muslim neighbourhoods because of these kids is irrational and unjustified does not equate to me saying what they did is okay. Try to stay rational.

Any idea about the rate of increase of violence towards Muslims in England?

I was totally right in what I said. The one brief mention of 'it's not ok' after it was all but forced out of you, as you are totally, continuously minimizing what they have done/perhaps are still doing is exactly what I was referring to. Now. One. More. Time.

Do you actually believe that there's no recorded physical violence by Muslims towards non-Muslims in England??

Edited by American Woman

Guest American Woman

That's funny, coming from someone who said:

" there are no recorded physical violence towards non-Muslims by Muslims in England ...."

Unbelievable, eh?

Notwithstanding the obvious, a Google search has this article as the second entry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8570506/Police-covered-up-violent-campaign-to-turn-London-area-Islamic.html

Victims say that officers in the borough of Tower Hamlets have ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they fear being accused of racism.

The claims come as four Tower Hamlets Muslims were jailed for at least 19 years for attacking a local white teacher who gave religious studies lessons to Muslim girls.

Interesting article. Sounds as if there was plenty of violence.

American Woman. You need to make better attempts at reading my posts. I don't want to spend my time on here, repeating my responses and correcting you over and over.

Oh and those crazy jihadist Muslims have TOTALLY cornered the hate crime market in London.

---

This is just one of hundreds of examples of anti-gay attacks by non-Muslims:

Ruby Thomas given seven years for homophobic attack on Ian Baynham - Ex-public schoolgirl screamed 'fucking faggots' and kicked the unconscious Baynham in fatal Trafalgar Square assault

Link

Media and politicians 'fuel rise in hate crimes against Muslims' - Report blames 'Islamophobic, negative and unwarranted portrayals of Muslim London' for increase in attacks in the capital

Link

Here is a thorough research done by Dr. Jonathan Githens-Mazer and Dr. Robert Lambert MBE which clearly outline and show the rapid increase of anti-Muslim violence.

Link

We get it Hudson, but come on, to say that there is absolutely no violence among immigrating Muslims is being completely naive. It may not be reported much because of this idiotic air of 'politically correctness'. Where we can't call it for what it is. Not all Muslims are doing this. It does not dismiss the fact that there is hard racism between, whites and Muslims. But might not be just restricted to whites. It's a little muddy.

We just need to deal with the violence and have the local law of the land stand true. The governments are responsible for putting this forth. Telling us not to profile all while they are doing exactly that and helping create a society in which we see people being pitted against each other by our leaders. And then we are blamed because we took the bait.

The social experiment is a failure and that essentially seems to be their end goal. Have us fight among one another which distracts us from the people that are controlling both sides.

Sick of seeing this stuff and I am calling an end to all violence (not that it has any weight). We are all just pawns in this game, and the best way to win is to simply not play their game. The rules suck anyways.

Guest American Woman

American Woman. You need to make better attempts at reading my posts.

My attempts at reading your posts are just fine.

I don't want to spend my time on here, repeating my responses and correcting you over and over.

Then don't spend your time here - claiming I need correcting over and over. I need no correction. You make yourself quite clear.

The fact that you said that there is no recorded violence by Muslims against non-Muslims in England shows how totally off the wall you are.

We get it Hudson, but come on, to say that there is absolutely no violence among immigrating Muslims is being completely naive.

I was talking about violence by the so-called Muslim patrols who video'd themselves and who we've been talking about in the past few pages. Again, not to excuse their behaviour and it's great that they were arrested and charged, but what they did was bully and intimidate verbally.

My attempts at reading your posts are just fine.

Then don't spend your time here - claiming I need correcting over and over. I need no correction. You make yourself quite clear.

The fact that you said that there is no recorded violence by Muslims against non-Muslims in England shows how totally off the wall you are.

You requested clarification on what I meant and I gave you one. I was talking about the Muslim Patrol using violence.

I will spend my time here, but will not waste "too much" of my time in repeating my answers and correcting you. That would take all my time.

Guest American Woman

You requested clarification on what I meant and I gave you one.

You absolutely did not, unless you meant to "clarify" your bias even further.

I was talking about the Muslim Patrol using violence.

Ok, there you have it. Unfortunately, you've already been proven wrong in that regard. The Muslim Patrol did use violence.

I will spend my time here, but will not waste "too much" of my time in repeating my answers and correcting you. That would take all my time.

Good to hear. I only hope you can stay true to your word. :)

Guest American Woman

I did. This is why you should look into your attention deficit disorder and reading comprehension. My comment was posted in the previous page:

Again. You did not clarify so much as you "clarified your bias further." I'm speaking of the whole of what you say/said. My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you, as is my attention span. That may be unfortunate for you, but there you have it. :)

Again. You did not clarify so much as you "clarified your bias further." I'm speaking of the whole of what you say/said. My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you, as is my attention span. That may be unfortunate for you, but there you have it. :)

What are you babbling about?

We were talking about the kids in the videos who were trying to intimidate people. I said that their verbal intimidation does not warrant the fear of not going to the neighbourhoods.

As far as violence in London, of course there is violence. There is violence by Muslims, by non-Muslims on gays, straights, whites, non-whites and on and on.

Edited by Hudson Jones

Guest American Woman

What are you babbling about?

Something outside of your realm of thought ie: agenda, apparently.

We were talking about the kids in the videos who were trying to intimidate people. I said that their verbal intimidation does not warrant the fear of not going to the neighbourhoods.

I'm very aware of that. I'm also very aware that such a ludicrous claim speaks loudly of your bias. I see others get that, too.

As far as violence in London, of course there is violence. There is violence by Muslims, by non-Muslims on gays, straights, whites, non-whites and on and on.

Yep. There most definitely is violence by Muslims. Good to see you admit it. Now if you could admit it without all the 'disclaimers,' it might actually begin to mean something.

Yep. There most definitely is violence by Muslims. Good to see you admit it. Now if you could admit it without all the 'disclaimers,' it might actually begin to mean something.

I never denied that there was violence by Muslims.

Disclaimers are necessary because of people like you. There is more to the black and white, MUSLIMS ARE BAD BAD, picture that you, and the fellow whose article was posted.

Take this disclaimer into consideration:

Media and politicians 'fuel rise in hate crimes against Muslims' - Report blames 'Islamophobic, negative and unwarranted portrayals of Muslim London' for increase in attacks in the capital

Link

Here is a thorough research done by Dr. Jonathan Githens-Mazer and Dr. Robert Lambert MBE which clearly outline and show the rapid increase of anti-Muslim violence.

Link

Guest American Woman

I never denied that there was violence by Muslims.

Disclaimers are necessary because of people like you. There is more to the black and white, MUSLIMS ARE BAD BAD, picture that you, and the fellow whose article was posted.

Where did anyone ever say that Muslims are BAD BAD BAD? You, on the other hand, seem to diminish everything Muslims do; anyone and everyone else is BAD BAD BAD, especially Israel, followed by the U.S., followed by the rest of the western world. It is, as I said, a glaringly obvious bias on your part. Heaven forbid we should speak of violence, threats, and intimidation by Muslims. No siree Bob. Can't do that! <_<

I hate to break it to you, but all Muslims aren't sweetness and light - and the fears of those fearing to go into the neighborhoods that bcsapper spoke of are justified - as the videos you posted attest to. And that's what we are talking about here. Try to stay focused. Try to address the issue, even when it's wrongs that Muslims are committing.

Where did anyone ever say that Muslims are BAD BAD BAD? You, on the other hand, seem to diminish everything Muslims do; anyone and everyone else is BAD BAD BAD, especially Israel, followed by the U.S., followed by the rest of the western world. It is, as I said, a glaringly obvious bias on your part. Heaven forbid we should speak of violence, threats, and intimidation by Muslims. No siree Bob. Can't do that! <_<

I hate to break it to you, but all Muslims aren't sweetness and light - and the fears of those fearing to go into the neighborhoods that bcsapper spoke of are justified - as the videos you posted attest to. And that's what we are talking about here. Try to stay focused. Try to address the issue, even when it's wrongs that Muslims are committing.

Instead of babbling, read the research done showing how your hyper-Islamophobia is creating a negative environment and is escalating violence. There are some stupid people out there and these stupid people think that their world is being taken over by Islam and this is why violence towards Muslims or those who look Muslim have gone up. Why? Because of your Islamophobia.

Crimes are committed by many different types of people. If a Muslim or anyone else commits a crime, allow the law to handle it. The kids who intimidated the people in the videos were arrested and have received punishment.

Here is a chance to learn:

Link

Link