palestinians build 'settlement' near jerusalem and receive evi

bud

I look at Canada, the US, western Europe, and Jews do exceptionally well. And live in peace, certainly compared to Israel.

I notice you chose to address my comment following jgb's, but not his. Just how reasonable and two state solution oriented are you, when you only respond in that fashion, don't address Israel pushing the Palestinians out of the West Bank?

I have stated on many occasions that I support an independent and sovereign Palestinian state(s) in the West Bank and Gaza. I do not believe it is in Israel's interest to annex these territories as they are, nor in its rights to push the Palestinians out of them.

As for Jews doing well in North American and Western Europe, yes that is true, today. What tomorrow holds none can say. Jews did well in Western Europe at other points in history too. Until suddenly the nations/populations turned against them and they were driven out or murdered. No less a nation than England went through many cycles of first welcoming in Jews and making them safe and then exiling/murdering them over the last 1000 years. And Jews did exceptionally well in Germany and Poland too, for a long time, until things changed and they got exterminated by the millions. And the US had official discrimination against Jews just a few decades ago, as well, not to mention the antisemitism that remains prevalent among many here, not least of them the millions of Muslim immigrants that are being rapidly imported.

Edited by Bonam

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was saying.

If that's the attitude, why not just give the shitty little state of Israel to the Arabs then, and let the Jews emigrate to Western countries? They'll do well there, and can live in peace. Lots of religious/ethnic groups don't have their own state, so it's no big deal. No more fuss and fighting.

But why are the Jews the only group that people seem to have a hangup about their having self-determination? Why does every "sh***y" little Arab thug deserve to lead his own state?

I look at Canada, the US, western Europe, and Jews do exceptionally well. And live in peace, certainly compared to Israel.

I notice you chose to address my comment following jgb's, but not his. Just how reasonable and two state solution oriented are you, when you only respond in that fashion, don't address Israel pushing the Palestinians out of the West Bank?

Because it looks as if you and other posters find a host of reasons to salami-slice Israel further, but not other countries.

I have stated on many occasions that I support an independent and sovereign Palestinian state(s) in the West Bank and Gaza. I do not believe it is in Israel's interest to annex these territories as they are, nor in its rights to push the Palestinians out of them.

Well, there you go, we agree then. So you should be arguing with jbg.

I agree it's in Israel's interest to not give the Palestinians a viable state. None of he options that Israel has are ideal, I think this is the best of the bunch.

Because it looks as if you and other posters find a host of reasons to salami-slice Israel further, but not other countries.

My comment was based on yours. Keeping Israel behind 67 borders is not salami slicing - that is in fact what Israel is doing to the Palestinian state - all kosher no doubt. As I said, it's in Israel's own interest to give the Palestinians a state - it has the best chance of producing peace and would put the western friends of Israel firmly on it's side. Doing an ethnic cleanse of Palestinians, not so much.

The Israelis have been waiting since 1948 for the local Arab population to has out the details of coexistence within the area.

another example of jbg trying to change history.

there has been no waiting. there has only been displacing. over 600,000 palestinians were either forced out or they escaped the attacks by the well-armed and funded jewish militias and terrorist groups in what is known as israel, the west bank, gaza and jerusalem. over 500 palestinian villages were destroyed by the jewish militants in the process.

there has never been 'waiting'. that is pure fantasy. there has only been taking. from the beginning, the zionist organization has been working to colonize and take over the land. this is why israel has 'never' defined its borders.

we've disagreed on some things in the past, but it is nice to see that we agree on this. thank you for speaking in support of justice and the truth.

I believe they would. Just like the Israelis are trying to do to them. Neither side comes off looking good here.

i find the comment to be immature and superficial. there are many groups and factions on all sides with different views.

i find the comment to be immature and superficial. there are many groups and factions on all sides with different views.

I too find the comment just plain stupid; however, if you were truly banned from this place, you have no business making this kind of observation.

Frankly, topics like this could do much better from a thread ban on those who are unable to debate the issue seriously.

No. I'm calling you a racist for your constant claiming that arabs are some kind of sub-human barbarian species that would do such a thing.

They have...and will. While there's much talk about Arabs losing their homes, absolutely zero time is given to what happened to the Jews living in various countries post formation of Israel.

But sure...I'm the racist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

I too find the comment just plain stupid; however, if you were truly banned from this place, you have no business making this kind of observation.

Frankly, topics like this could do much better from a thread ban on those who are unable to debate the issue seriously.

One...bud started this thread and is an old opponent of mine.

Two...far be it for you to decide who has the needed skill sets to discuss the Middle East.

Neither am I...

You've never made a racist comment against Arabs/Muslims as I have never made a racist comment about Jews. Oh that's not right, I might have said a few things in such a cryptic fashion as to make the reader confused as to what I really wanted to say or how I really felt, giving that slight hint that it just might possibly be racist.

Dude you look so HOT in that new bomb belt, come give me a hug.

You've never made a racist comment against Arabs/Muslims as I have never made a racist comment about Jews. Oh that's not right, I might have said a few things in such a cryptic fashion as to make the reader confused as to what I really wanted to say or how I really felt, giving that slight hint that it just might possibly be racist.

Dude you look so HOT in that new bomb belt, come give me a hug.

It's pretty easy to bandy about words like 'racist'. I think it's more a case of NT not liking what I have to say. Uncomfortable facts about that darling cause of the underdog, the so-called Palestinians...are just that: uncomfortable. The fact remains that ultimately, MORE Jews were evicted from their homes w/o compensation than Arabs...some to many of which were TOLD to leave by their fascist leaders in order to make killing Jews an easier task.

So exactly what is the problem with Palestinians building on Palestinian land? I still don't have an answer for that.

He doesnt consider them human... Its totally fine by him for Israel to ethnically cleanse the occupied territories of Arabs, or to even just go from town to two slitting their throats. Picture how we in the west view livestock and youll understand Jbq's views on the palestinians.