F-35 Purchase Cancelled; CF-18 replacement process begins

it's a buzzword marketing ploy by LockMart... which itself self-declared the JSFail as so-called "5th generation". Meanwhile in critical reality world... when a "U.S. marketing ploy makes up it's own terms and definitions in order to sway the uninformed and gullible":

3pmtgDB.jpg

Your source for the chart?..........It's not a Russian video game site is it? :lol:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here I thought it was classified as a 4.5 gen aircraft... isn't that so? Given tech advances you absolutely won't see manned jets "out to the 2050s"

What advances? Also, why do the partner nations all cite an out of service date in that timeframe?

Your source for the chart?..........It's not a Russian video game site is it? :lol:

you absolutely know the source of that graphic... that you would googly troll for a Russian internet site that also carries it is quite telling on your desperation... and no, your trolled site is hardly a "Russian gamer site". But do tell. Why not speak to the actual graphic - better yet, why not showcase some of your LockMart propaganda explaining exactly why LockMart self-declared the JSFail as a so-called "5th gen aircraft".

What advances? Also, why do the partner nations all cite an out of service date in that timeframe?

what advances??? Are you expecting no (additional) technical advances in the next 10... 20... 25 years? Really? I would expect that "cite" you proclaim simply lines up with standard LockMart/JSF Program propaganda... after all, any partner nation willing to piss away $45 billion on JSFail can't tell the rubes the expenditure was simply a (failed) interim measure!

you absolutely know the source of that graphic... that you would googly troll for a Russian internet site that also carries it is quite telling on your desperation... and no, your trolled site is hardly a "Russian gamer site". But do tell. Why not speak to the actual graphic - better yet, why not showcase some of your LockMart propaganda explaining exactly why LockMart self-declared the JSFail as a so-called "5th gen aircraft".

A Russian gaming site would have the same creditability as APA………Where did Goon get his information to create his methodology for his chart for his ZOCT scoring? Why none other than his own blog………..We can be certain that APA has not only an inside track on performance data of American aircraft, but classified Russian and Chinese programs………… :lol:

You do know that APA advocates for nations a mythical purchase of F-22s, coupled with a strong push for the RAAF to have retained and “upgraded” their ancient F-111 fleet………and that his criticisms are not only leveled at the F-35, but also Super Hornet, which he feels the RAAF selection of has put them at a great disadvantage to the Indonesian air force…… :blink:

what advances??? Are you expecting no (additional) technical advances in the next 10... 20... 25 years? Really? I would expect that "cite" you proclaim simply lines up with standard LockMart/JSF Program propaganda... after all, any partner nation willing to piss away $45 billion on JSFail can't tell the rubes the expenditure was simply a (failed) interim measure!

I don’t expect advances within that timeframe that will allow for a completely autonomous UAV that can completely replace manned flight……….and it’s hardly Lockheed/JSF agitprop, for Lockheed, Northrop and BAE all are currently developing their own UAV/UCAV as a compliment to manned flight, manned flight that includes 5th and 6th generation aircraft programs.

A Russian gaming site would have the same creditability as APA………Where did Goon get his information to create his methodology for his chart for his ZOCT scoring? Why none other than his own blog………..We can be certain that APA has not only an inside track on performance data of American aircraft, but classified Russian and Chinese programs………… :lol:

as I said, you absolutely knew the source (since it was effectively labeled on the graphic)... yet opted to link to a Russian 'news site' while falsely labeling it as a gamer site. So yes... from Australian Air Power. But wait, I could list a dozen prominent critics of JSFail and you'd label them all "quacks"... cause that's exactly what you do when confronted with inconvenient comment/critique. In this case, you were requested to put up YOUR preferred alternative info/detail (i.e., LockMart propaganda) that supports LockMart's self-declaration that the F-35 is a so-called "5th gen" aircraft. As is your way, you refuse to engage... you simply take round about pot shots at everything/anything... simply to provide your totally unsubstantiated opinion. C'mon, step up - if you have a problem with the criteria offered, provide your "own" and support your/the claim that the JSFail is a so-called "5th gen" aircraft. Is there a problem... for you?

Hey....it's not too late...Canada can still buy the F-18L cheapo land based version...it has only been 40 years !

oh... yet another attempted Canada slam... how unusual for you! :lol: It is truly telling to recognize you equate your self-identity to showcasing just how much you attempt to denigrate Canada.

In this case, you were requested to put up YOUR preferred alternative info/detail (i.e., LockMart propaganda) that supports LockMart's self-declaration that the F-35 is a so-called "5th gen" aircraft. As is your way, you refuse to engage... you simply take round about pot shots at everything/anything... simply to provide your totally unsubstantiated opinion. C'mon, step up - if you have a problem with the criteria offered, provide your "own" and support your/the claim that the JSFail is a so-called "5th gen" aircraft. Is there a problem... for you?

The 5th generation of programs is clearly defined already (X-32, X-35 & F-35, F-22, T-50 etc) and clearly contrasted by current legacy types that had their design roots in the 70s and 80s………And programs that will constitute the 6th generation of programs in the 2030s & 40s.

I have zero inclination to counter APA’s claim, fore that would signal a level of creditability within their unsubstantiated methodology.

well bully for you! I note your unsubstantiated claim... once again!

A claimed supported by the roadmaps in place for numerous militaries and manufactures………Your claim is supported by what exactly? Also, do you have any insight as to when I can purchase a Jetsons inspired hovercraft or jet-pack? :lol:

The 5th generation of programs is clearly defined already (X-32, X-35 & F-35, F-22, T-50 etc) and clearly contrasted by current legacy types that had their design roots in the 70s and 80s………And programs that will constitute the 6th generation of programs in the 2030s & 40s.

I have zero inclination to counter APA’s claim, fore that would signal a level of creditability within their unsubstantiated methodology.

nice dodge - per your usual usual! You don't have to speak to APA at all... as you've been asked now twice, step up and provide the info/detail that supports LockMart's self-proclaimed labeling of the F-35 as so-called "5th gen".

A claimed supported by the roadmaps in place for numerous militaries and manufactures………Your claim is supported by what exactly? Also, do you have any insight as to when I can purchase a Jetsons inspired hovercraft or jet-pack? :lol:

that's right! There will be no... NONE... NADA... ZILCH... technical advances to support unmanned flight in the next 10... 20... 25 years! Why, even those drones today are simply vapourware propaganda... you know, just like the vapourware F-35!

nice dodge - per your usual usual! You don't have to speak to APA at all... as you've been asked now twice, step up and provide the info/detail that supports LockMart's self-proclaimed labeling of the F-35 as so-called "5th gen".

Would you assert the F-22 to be 5th generation? If so, do you feel the same people that built the 5th generation F-22, would design and build an aircraft, after the F-22’s development, to a technological level found decades earlier?

This meme of yours is truly desperate.

that's right! There will be no... NONE... NADA... ZILCH... technical advances to support unmanned flight in the next 10... 20... 25 years! Why, even those drones today are simply vapourware propaganda... you know, just like the vapourware F-35!

I never suggested improvements would not be gained, but they will not replace manned flight in its entirety, as confirmed by said roadmaps outlined by various militaries and manufactures…..Will the 7th or 8th generation; in the latter half of this century see such advances? Perhaps, but that doesn’t change the fact that F-35 production will extend into the 2030s, with each user having an expected 35+ years of operational use………..

Marketing tool perhaps?

http://theconversation.com/the-f-35-jsf-what-is-a-fifth-generation-fighter-aircraft-26088