Justin Begs for $10 to fight Tory "attacks"

Justin Slams Alberta and all Albertans, Hold Quebec based Prime-Ministers as the only TRUE Pariah's worthy to hold the seat.... And hes outed and appologizes... THEN he begs for 10 dollars to fight this "Negativity" from the Tories?? "Out of context"???

TRUE LIBERAL INDEED>

Friend –

Justin has only been in this race for 50 days, and the Conservative Party’s attack machine is already operational.

This isn’t a surprise. That’s been the other side’s strategy from the beginning: negative, negative, negative.

or more right now to help us fight back?

This week we saw them cynically spin out-of-context comments.

Before long, they will jam the airways with negative ads trashing Justin.

They’ve done it before. They’re trying to do it again. I’ll be blunt: we need your help.

Justin is running a positive campaign focused on the issues that matter to middle-class Canadians. While the Conservative Party re-hashes old attacks from the past, we are focused on expanding economic security and guaranteeing opportunity for all.

Let’s stand with Justin – will you chip in to help?

Thanks.

Justin Campaign Team

And....

1st off that is said to be his campaign team, not him.

Also this isn't begging begging would be...

please give me $10 so I can not have to pay off a massive debt...

which has me question.. why such a large tab.. the answer they spend more than they have to put on a show.

it is idiocy.

Not directed at Justin Trudeau but I am disgusted poilticans turn to the public for handouts. Political process shouldn't take millions.

The whole process is corrupt.

Edited by login

And....

1st off that is said to be his campaign team, not him.

Also this isn't begging begging would be...

please give me $10 so I can not have to pay off a massive debt...

which has me question.. why such a large tab.. the answer they spend more than they have to put on a show.

it is idiocy.

Not directed at Justin Trudeau but I am disgusted poilticans turn to the public for handouts. Political process shouldn't take millions.

The whole process is corrupt.

Ahhh yes,,, Its "Not Him".... Just like when he says "Steve Harper" he means Alberta.... Riiiiight... Maybe he has a "rogue" Campaign team...

"Can you chip in" sounds like begging to me!

Friend –

Justin has only been in this race for 50 days, and the Conservative Party’s attack machine is already operational.

This isn’t a surprise. That’s been the other side’s strategy from the beginning: negative, negative, negative.

or more right now to help us fight back?

This week we saw them cynically spin out-of-context comments.

Before long, they will jam the airways with negative ads trashing Justin.

They’ve done it before. They’re trying to do it again. I’ll be blunt: we need your help.

Justin is running a positive campaign focused on the issues that matter to middle-class Canadians. While the Conservative Party re-hashes old attacks from the past, we are focused on expanding economic security and guaranteeing opportunity for all.

Let’s stand with Justin – will you chip in to help?

Thanks.

Justin Campaign Team

The problem with this letter is that Conservatives aren't attacking him, Justin is being attacked by his own comments. So really, he's asking for cash to help protect himself from himself.

Ahhh yes,,, Its "Not Him".... Just like when he says "Steve Harper" he means Alberta.... Riiiiight... Maybe he has a "rogue" Campaign team...

"Can you chip in" sounds like begging to me!

Yeah cause Obama took the time to ask me for $5...

My gosh I'd give Obama $5 and Justin $10 if they hand typed the email and pressed send themselves.

The fact is these big wig campaign teams run their own show. Heck it is probably some aid who signs off on the stuff, I bet Justin didn't even see that email before you.

And that is no failing on his part at least on par with any other MP's out there.

Very few ministers or high profile people actually see their own mail and send their own campaign stuff, they have people that do that. They are handled. Now there are some MPs that handle their own mail, but most MPs even have their own secretaries that screen their mail. MPs will set up in person chats, and that is the only way you know it is them behind something... If you don't actually talk to them personally andhav esome sort of westside hand sign to know it is the real McCoy don't think or lable it as the real McCoy.

Some of these aids get labled as terrorists and pedophiles after the government falls... you know because sensitive information is sensitive.

Anyway point is I doubt it was him that had anything to do with the mail out. Other than "yeah we need money for the campaign, go get some otherwise your paycheck is coming late."

Edited by login

A politician asking for campaign donations? Shocking!

To defend himself from people telling him what a stupid fool he was to say the things he's said....

Justin doesn't need to defend himself from the Tories. He needs to defend himself from his own big mouth.

I fail to see how donating to Justin's leadership bid where he is fighting against other LIBERALS is going to do anything. Seriously this guy is the worst.

I recall getting requests from Mulcair's team to donate to his leadership bid. Is this not de rigeur for these things?

Edited by cybercoma

Those in glass houses should let sleeping dogs lie... that's how it goes right????

http://themaplethree...es-top-ten.html

Muchado about Trudeaus comments. Not sure why the CPC keeps hounding on this.

indeed ...it's just a matter of time before the media starts dragging out old harper comments every bit a bad or worse...

"You've got to remember that west of Winnipeg the ridings the Liberals hold are dominated by people who are either recent Asian immigrants or recent migrants from eastern Canada: people who live in ghettoes and who are not integrated into western Canadian society." laugh.png cool.png

indeed ...it's just a matter of time before the media starts dragging out old harper comments every bit a bad or worse...

"You've got to remember that west of Winnipeg the ridings the Liberals hold are dominated by people who are either recent Asian immigrants or recent migrants from eastern Canada: people who live in ghettoes and who are not integrated into western Canadian society." laugh.png cool.png

Omigod ... "live in ghettos" ...?!!

Playing to his racist core voters ...

And then targeting ethnic votes to win.

Is that a flipflop or just plain old hypocrisy. ... definitely political opportunism.