Bullying The Teacher

Guest American Woman

I agree 100%, but the way jacee is going on as if there was a shred of proof that the teacher did tell the child to dig through the garbage proves that she did not read the article in question or chose to ignore parts of the article.

Methinks someone may be one fruit short of a basket. :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh but it is. And nothing in this case proves you correct.

If a student or all the students are sucking in class, and only eat junk, then of course the teacher has to make it her business.

Otherwise we would have parents like you blaming the teacher when your lil Johnny fails.

She tells you he eats candy bars all day, no real food

"You dont know how to teach"....yup , been there got the t shirt.

Is that the way it went down or just conjecture on your part?

Read the link.

Where was it PROVEN that the teacher told the child to dig through the garbage?

She admitted it in her own report:

she saw the boy throw his uneaten banana into the garbage at lunchtime, she told him to eat it or take it home. “His parents paid good mone ..."

Guest American Woman

she saw the boy throw his uneaten banana into the garbage at lunchtime, she told him to eat it or take it home. “His parents paid good mone ..."

So she told him to eat his food or take it home; in other words where does it say "dig it out of the garbage??" If my kids had thrown their perfectly intact food away at lunchtime, my response would be "eat it or take it home" - and I wouldn't be saying "Go back and dig it out of the garbage." You are putting your interpretation on what she said to try to conform her actions to the kids' accusations - which she was cleared of after an investigation.

Sorry where does she admit to telling him to dig it out of the garbage? Common sense states the teacher was making the comment for future reference while the child rephrased it "slightly".

Guest American Woman

Great job ignoring her:)

:P

Yep. She does as great a job at that as she does at providing evidence to back up her claims about the teacher - even as it's been pointed out countless times that the teacher was cleared of all wrongdoing/allegations.

Actually jacee, when you claim that what the child eats is non of the teachers buisness you are fundamentelly incorrect. Here in Ontario students have recently held a protest in order to have junk food returned to school cafeterias. This indicates that what they eat at school is in fact the teachers buisness. Although it is schools that have removed junk food the basic premise holds true. After all the old saying that you can have a school if you have a log for students to sit on and a teacher indicates that the teacher makes the school.

It appears to be quite apparent that this is a case of malicious trouble making by a kid who was peeved at being disciplined. You may not believe it but there are actually kids who are malicious little shits.

It's none of a teacher's business what a child eats at lunch time. That's between him and his parents, who apparently were not happy that he was made to eat a banana from the garbage.

There are a lot of really crummy parents out there. They not only don't provide adequate nutrition to their children but they have no clue how to raise children, and since they refuse to take responsibility for anything, so too does their child. Under those circumstances, teachers are almost required to try to civilize the little monsters at least to the extent they can live in society.

By the way. Did you ever attend school? Clearly you don't read very well. He was not made to eat the banana.

I concur. I think most parents would. And those parents who do make their children eat from the garbage probably abuse them in other ways too and might qualify for child abuse charges.

If you are a parent, you are a bad parent. Not only can't you read, but you don't seem able to think very well either.

Certainly you know nothing about children.

Imagine that!

There are people here who think it's ok to make other people's kids eat from garbage cans.

And they think they are the great defenders of children. :lol:

There was no proof whatsoever that the teacher made the kid do anything, what the teacher did was inform him for future reference that you should not throw away food.

I love your view of justice, Guilty until proven innocent and then ignore the investigation and continue to insist the innocent party is guilty. Your interest might be justice, but your understanding of the subject is non-existent.

Edited by Signals.Cpl

Guest American Woman

If I was a parent and anyone, ANYONE else tried to tell my kids what they are, or are not going to eat, you are damn right I'd report them.

No one told him what to eat; "eat it or take it home" isn't telling him what to eat since "tak[ing] it home" doesn't involve the teacher telling the kid what to eat. Once it's home, it's up to the parents if he eats it or not, and if they want to throw perfectly good food away, that's their prerogative.

Guest American Woman

There was no proof whatsoever that the teacher made the kid do anything, what the teacher did was inform him for future reference that you should not throw away food.

I love your view of justice, Guilty until proven innocent and then ignore the investigation and continue to insist the innocent party is guilty. Your interest might be justice, but your understanding of the subject is non-existent.

Obviously she hasn't read a word of what was written, or else has no comprehension of what was said.

I love this thread, though, because evidently teaching nutrition is a huge NO!, while, according to another thread, teaching sex education is a must. :D

Show me where the teacher denied it.

She does not have to deny what the child said, she has to tell them what happened. If the teacher did force a student to dig through the garbage to get the food then she would have been fired and charged. I think I will stop talking to you on this subject as you are obviously digging through the garbage to "support" your argument and I use that word lightly as it can hardly be considered an argument.

Obviously she hasn't read a word of what was written, or else has no comprehension of what was said.

I love this thread, though, because evidently teaching nutrition is a huge NO!, while, according to another thread, teaching sex education is a must. :D

"Eat it or take it home" is "teaching nutrition"?

And who ever said school standards have fallen? :)

Guest American Woman

:) A little better, yes.

Not really, although that'll work too; but I'm referring to the "no teacher is going to tell my child what to eat!" mentality - as it's perfectly acceptable to tell them how to engage in sexual activity. For example: "It's none of a teacher's business what a child eats at lunch time. That's between him and his parents"...., but a child's sexual activity evidently shouldn't be left between them and their parents. There were a few responses explaining why what a child eats is/should be part of the school's/teachers' concerns, that nutrition affects their learning experience, and the response was always the same. Sorry if it was all too subtle for you. :)