F-35 Purchase

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess you are saying no to my question then?

Your answer to a question is another question?

The "rudder" on airplanes isn't really used to turn the machine. This is more a function of the ailerons and the elevator. The rudder is used to cancel or increase yaw.

Guest Derek L

Geeee I wonder why any nation would want to have the same military capabilities of another nation?

That’s quite obvious no? And why would they Chinese and Russian develop an aircraft more advanced then the Super Hornet and why would the Americans and our NATO partners develop and purchase an aircraft more advanced then the Chinese, Russians and Super Hornet?

Guest Derek L

So we are doing it to protect our resources? Geee I wonder what the Chinese are doing.

Sure…….notice the Chinese don’t have inherent energy and water.

Sure…….notice the Chinese don’t have inherent energy and water.

But they have almost all the words rare earth Metals. Metals to precious we are talking about building a rocket to go to an Asteroid to mine them because there will be huge shortages in the next 20 years. Sooooo what could they be afraid of?

Edited by punked

Guest Derek L

But they have almost all the words rare earth Metals. Metals to precious we are talking about a rocket to an Asteroid to mine them because there will be huge shortages in the next 20 years?

Sure.....And the next world war will clearly not be over ideology or religion. You got me! :o

But they have almost all the words rare earth Metals. Metals to precious we are talking about a rocket to an Asteroid to mine them because there will be huge shortages in the next 20 years?

Your Chinese masters are already sucking rare earth metals from African soil.

Maybe just maybe their wont be a next world war. I know if people like you get their way there will be but lets just hope.

No...if people like you get their way there will be world war. See: Origins of WW2. You'd have let Germany do whatever it wanted, too.

punked circa 1938: Sorry, Czechs. This is for world peace.