I don't think he said it costs more. I think he said it doesn't cost less, so probably around the same price.

Super Hornet costs about half. Then you get into transition costs. Weve already been flying Hornets for years, these ones just have new stuffm and more of, such as about 100% more engines, and it can operate in cold weather, and pilots aren't afraid of it, and most other initial participants have wavered or pulle dout altogether. How many more clues do you need?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he said it costs more. I think he said it doesn't cost less, so probably around the same price.

what member Smallc said was: "There are only two operators of that aircraft [super Hornet], and it doesn't cost less last I saw."

only you Shady, could wiggle that into "so probably around the same price"! Well done.

It's clear you know nothing about the Super Hornet or it's price. The other thread is the place for this though.

note: I've also copied these latest F-35 related posts over to the appropriate thread... where you're now refusing to support your claim concerning F-35 versus Super Hornet pricing, as in you're pedaling furiously away from it! Step up... in the appropriate (other) thread.

• 3 months later...

Conservative campaign staffer Michael Sona has been found guilty of electoral fraud. The judge's explanation heavily implies that Sona did not act alone and that there was wider fraudulent activities in the last election.

Where did he say that - he only said it's likely he didn't act alone. He probably did have a partner but there was nothing said about wider fraudulent activities, unless you have a link to that

Judge Hearn told the court he was "satisfied well beyond a reasonable doubt" that Mr. Sona was involved in the plot, though he added "the evidence indicates he did not likely act alone."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/former-conservative-staffer-found-in-robocalls-trial/article20057224/

Conservative campaign staffer Michael Sona has been found guilty of electoral fraud. The judge's explanation heavily implies that Sona did not act alone and that there was wider fraudulent activities in the last election.

Perhaps you should have read a little further:

In April, Elections Canada closed a three-year investigation into reports of robocalls across the country, and found no evidence of an orchestrated scheme to deceive voters outside of southwestern Ontario

Elections Canada has finished his investigation as posted, as far as I know they are not going any further. I'm not aware of anyone else being charged or another investigation, do you know have a source for that.

As for a 'veil of secrecy' - that's funny considering the thousands of articles the media has poured out.

Michael Sona guilty in robocalls trial - but 'did not likely act alone'

"Although the evidence indicates he did not likely act alone, he was party to the offence and, as noted previously, there will be a finding of guilt registered."

"I don't honestly think that people are going to look at the conviction of one person for aiding and abetting and not retain the fact that he must be aiding and abetting other people,"

Elections Canada has finished his investigation as posted, as far as I know they are not going any further. I'm not aware of anyone else being charged or another investigation, do you know have a source for that.

It will be interesting to see if Sona spills the beans for his sentencing, but the CPC can easily cover his max fine of $5000 to keep him quiet.

The investigation got to the point of knowing that burner cell phones and unsecured wifi were used, but got stuck there.

Maybe the police will get further.

Interesting how 'law and order' Harper and the CPC have refused to cooperate.

What are they hiding?

It will be interesting to see if Sona spills the beans for his sentencing, but the CPC can easily cover his max fine of $5000 to keep him quiet.

The investigation got to the point of knowing that burner cell phones and unsecured wifi were used, but got stuck there.

Maybe the police will get further.

Interesting how 'law and order' Harper and the CPC have refused to cooperate.

What are they hiding?

I hope he spills the beans too - from start to finish......but it's important that the judge throws the book at him with 3, 4 or 5 years in jail - not only to reflect the seriousness of it all - but to make the idiot open his mouth and make a plea in exchange for the whole story.

I hope he spills the beans too - from start to finish......but it's important that the judge throws the book at him with 3, 4 or 5 years in jail - not only to reflect the seriousness of it all - but to make the idiot open his mouth and make a plea in exchange for the whole story.

Plea bargains happen before/instead of going to trial, so it's too late for that.

Maybe he'll spill to reduce sentence. I don't know.

Or maybe he's been paid off to shut up and take the fall.

Plea bargains happen before/instead of going to trial, so it's too late for that.

Maybe he'll spill to reduce sentence. I don't know.

Or maybe he's been paid off to shut up and take the fall.

Now that his "victim" act has been exposed as a fraud, that's what I'm hoping. As a citizen, I'm outraged at this self-aggrandized idiot. I'd like to smack him upside the head. Could be that he told his similarly idiotic partner that he would keep his mouth shut because he felt he'd be found innocent - but now that he's off to jail (hopefully), it's time to spill the beans.

:lol: Dream on!

In Guelph maybe ... but 200 ridings all across the country?

Don't think so.

And around and around it goes - because the Harper-haters just won't accept the findings. Elections Canada is clearly no friend of the government......yet:

OTTAWA -- A three-year investigation into allegations of fraudulent robocalls during the last federal election has found no evidence of intent to deceive voters nor any evidence of an orchestrated scheme beyond Guelph, Ont.

A long-awaited report from commissioner of elections Yves Cote will come as vindication for the Conservative party, which has faced a cloud of suspicion for years over widespread reports of non-party supporters being directed to the wrong polling stations in the final days and hours of the hard-fought vote on May 2, 2011.

"Having carefully examined all of the evidence, the commissioner found no reasonable grounds to believe that an offence under the (Elections) Act has been committed," Cote's 32-page report, posted Thursday, flatly asserts.

The conclusion is supported by an independent review by Louise Charron, a former Supreme Court justice who was paid by Elections Canada for her expert opinion.

Despite tens of thousands of citizen complaints after media reports surfaced regarding the investigation in 2012, the commissioner said it all boiled down to 1,726 complainants in 261 electoral districts.

"Overall, no discernible pattern of misdirection, such as a predominant calling number or constellation of predominant calling numbers, was noted that would suggest a potential breach of the Act," the report says.

Link:http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/elections-commissioner-halting-robocalls-probe-1.1790359

And around and around it goes - because the Harper-haters just won't accept the findings. Elections Canada is clearly no friend of the government......yet:

Link:http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/elections-commissioner-halting-robocalls-probe-1.1790359

yet... you refuse to stop playing out your/this same repeated and failed refrain. In reality world... "we found nuthin... cause we weren't allowed to find sumthin!" ... the investigative abilities of Elections Canada are/were quite limited, its investigation was quite compromised and it is/was under significant constraint.