• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jealous" of Harper?

:blink:

What an odd speculation.

Well, I find your "reasoning" odd also. Not to mention bitter, mean-spirited and spiteful. Your beloved Liberals were brought down because of far, far worse transgressions than Harper and the CPC have ever tried. Until the LPC cleans up its act and purges the leeches things will only get worse for them. Liberal attempts to tar Harper with the same brush are futile - and, most smart, ethical and moral Canadians can see their phoniness for what it is.

Your beloved Liberals were brought down because of far, far worse transgressions than Harper and the CPC have ever tried.

Call me dense, but I really don't understand why it is less reprehensible for the CPC to divert money to inappropriate, self-serving uses (and lie about it) than it was for assorted Liberals to do the same.

At least the Liberals had whistle-blowers within, objectingand bringing the sins to light. CPC operatives seem to be defending their crap at almost any cost.

Edited by Molly

P.M Harper has a long way to go to catch up with all of the recent leaders. So he went to a hockey game to relax a bitand he is paying a commercial fee back, can everyone just get over it and worry about more serious things, like Somali Canadians joing Al Queda orOur farmlands turning into subdivisions or crime in many cities. etc

P.M Harper has a long way to go to catch up with all of the recent leaders. So he went to a hockey game to relax a bitand he is paying a commercial fee back, can everyone just get over it and worry about more serious things, like Somali Canadians joing Al Queda orOur farmlands turning into subdivisions or crime in many cities. etc

"Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here, so move along."

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

I don't particularly care that Mr. Harper went to the hockey game, but the 'Leave Dear Leader alone!' defensiveness is enough to get the old gag reflex revved right up.

As I said before, IF the Conservative Party won't pay for their leaders entertainment travels, why should the taxpayers??? They did when Mulroney was PM, the Tories are always boosting they have lots on money and I'm sure their 40% supporters would be more than happy to pay the $10,000. right, guys??

As I said before, IF the Conservative Party won't pay for their leaders entertainment travels, why should the taxpayers??? They did when Mulroney was PM, the Tories are always boosting they have lots on money and I'm sure their 40% supporters would be more than happy to pay the $10,000. right, guys??

Careful, Topaz! Sauce for the goose...

The other parties are so poor at raising donations direct from individual citizens and supporters that if they were to get in power their Prime Minister could never go anywhere, unless it could be done with a bus ticket!