Comminication director Soudas quits

A lot of Canadians will come to know Harper for who he truly is over the next 4 years:

"Mr. Soudas described the prime minister as a man who is a great role model to me, a strong leader but, above all, the most genuine, kind and giving person I have ever met.

:)

Really?

I mean, he may well be a swell guy personally; I'm not suggesting he isn't. But of course, there aren't too many Earthlings who couldn't elicit a similar response from somebody.

It carries zero real information, is all I'm saying.

Edited by bloodyminded

Seriously though, it's terrible optics

Richelieu is Jacques Laytons house now, let him worry about those optics. The feds will still send money, nobody really gives a shit about anything but that. I meant fed money for Quebec, I doubnt anybody in Slave Lake expects much, the province will look after them.

Harper was in Afghanoistan, a place Jacques wouldn't dare to go.

Richelieu is Jacques Laytons house now, let him worry about those optics.

That's not how this works. As Harper said, he's the Prime Minister of the entire country. That includes Richelieu. He should have gone. He does, after all, hope to win seats in Quebec in 2015, I think.

I doubnt anybody in Slave Lake expects much, the province will look after them.

The money will come through the province in both cases, and in both cases, the province will get money from Ottawa.

Richelieu is Jacques Laytons Layton's house now, let him worry about those optics. The feds will still send money, nobody really gives a shit about anything but that. I meant fed money for Quebec, I doubnt doubt anybody in Slave Lake expects much, the province Territory will look after them.

Harper was in Afghanoistan Afghanistan, a place Jacques wouldn't dare to go.

I'm not sure if "feds" needs to be capitalized.

The press guy job is arguably the worst of any political office. You have no life, and you have to burn people off on the phone. Prostitutes live better since they can at least turn off the phone.

I was surprised to learn that Soudas was married and had 3 children. His wife loves him and whatever happens for the rest of their lives, they have lived through this.

Lastly, I was also surprised that Harper went to Greece, and even the village of Soudas' family. Harper is a loyal WASP.