Glenn Beck's getting cancelled soon.

Bob

So here's a brief article about Glenn Beck being let go from Fox News at the Washington Post. His ratings have been slipping lately, according to what I've been hearing from other media outlet and talk radio. I don't know if any of you have watched his show lately, but he's been getting weirder and crazier as time has gone on. His professor-act with the blackboard and glasses is also quite ridiculous.

So here's a brief article about Glenn Beck being let go from Fox News at the Washington Post. His ratings have been slipping lately, according to what I've been hearing from other media outlet and talk radio. I don't know if any of you have watched his show lately, but he's been getting weirder and crazier as time has gone on. His professor-act with the blackboard and glasses is also quite ridiculous.

:lol:

Watch THAT jerk? NO WAY!

All I know about Glen Beck is what I learned about him via Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert... :D

He was pretty much down to "Send us your scrap gold" in terms of advertisers.

Hahaha yeah, were those really the kinda commercials that were running during his show? I bet he has "make money from home" advertisement running on his radio show. Still, his show apparently has two million viewers (which is good for that time slot?). I think the Fox News management just foresees the decline of his show and perhaps have something lined up that they're confident is better.

I wish I had Fox Business, I really miss Lou Dobs (one of the really good anchors from all the networks) and I know he has a show with them, now. It's too bad he had to part with CNN do to CNN's leftist politicization, I really enjoyed his show.

Edited by Bob

:lol:

Watch THAT jerk? NO WAY!

All I know about Glen Beck is what I learned about him via Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert... :D

John Stewart's IQ is about the same as Glenn Beck. The last episode I ever watched of The Daily Show was when he had some American Jewish "peace activist" girl and Marwan Barghouti. After that, I had had enough.

Glenn Beck is actually a lot funnier than John Stewart, also, because Glenn Beck actually takes himself seriously, whereas John Stewart's moments of righteous indignation compose only about 15% of his show.

Maybe he can join up with Lou Dobbs and start a "We Used To Be On TV But Now We're On Meds" speaking tour. Or join up with the kooks at PrisonPlanet.net and talk about how his show was cancelled because The Man was afraid he was getting too close to the truth.

-k

It's too bad he had to part with CNN do to CNN's leftist politicization,

Are you kidding me?

I used to watch the Conservative News Network a lot before their "political correctness" began giving Sarah Palin "equal TIME" with Obama, the President of the United States... :rolleyes:

Maybe he can join up with Lou Dobbs and start a "We Used To Be On TV But Now We're On Meds" speaking tour. Or join up with the kooks at PrisonPlanet.net and talk about how his show was cancelled because The Man was afraid he was getting too close to the truth.

-k

Lou Dobbs has a show on Fox News Business, though? What do you mean he's "on meds"? I think Fox management simply saw Glenn Beck's show going too far to the fringe and out-of-line with their overall conservative/Republican theme. I liked Lou Dobbs, he was the only guy who seemed to be straight-up regarding illegal immigration in the USA.

Edited by Bob

Are you kidding me?

I used to watch the Conservative News Network a lot before their "political correctness" began giving Sarah Palin "equal TIME" with Obama, the President of the United States... :rolleyes:

Sarah Palin never got even close to a fraction of the time Obama received. And if anything, CNN mocked her repeatedly. Any time they gave towards her, generally speaking, was to bash her (understandably).

Sarah Palin never got even close to a fraction of the time Obama received. And if anything, CNN mocked her repeatedly. Any time they gave towards her, generally speaking, was to bash her (understandably).

She deserved NO more TIME than any other unsuccessful VP candidate of the past that became Joe/Jane nobody after an election... She got 1000x the coverage she deserved on CNN including full coverage of speeches she gave (painful to the ears) and her involvement with the Tea Party which also got 100x the coverage on CNN than it deserved...

CNN gave prominence to Right wing people and issues way, way more than could ever be justified...

She deserved NO more TIME than any other unsuccessful VP candidate of the past that became Joe/Jane nobody after an election... She got 1000x the coverage she deserved on CNN including full coverage of speeches she gave (painful to the ears) and her involvement with the Tea Party which also got 100x the coverage on CNN than it deserved...

CNN gave prominence to Right wing people and issues way, way more than could ever be justified...

You have a really bad grasp of politics. America's view of Palin has always been overwhelmingly unfavorable. CNN spending a lot of time on Palin AFTER THE ELECTION was simply because she was an easy target. More conspiratorially, if we assume that CNN is a liberal/Democratic-leaning network (which it is, without question), then I'd guess that continuing coverage of Sarah Palin was done with the underhanded intention of damaging the conservative/Republican brand, which I think has been successful.

When you stated that Sarah Palin was getting as much airtime as Obama, I assumed you were referring to the time of the 2008 Presidential campaigns. So yes, I do remember a time when it seemed as if all CNN would talk about was Sarah Palin (after the election, when she was promoting her book and talking about a Presidential run, I think, back in early-mid 2009?). Dedicating a lot of time to covering her, however, isn't the same thing as promoting her. She was always portrayed in a negative (which is completely understandable) light.

Edited by Bob

Long ago,I stopped watching people like Beck,Stewart,Letterman,Franken,Limbaugh,O'Donnell,Winfrey,Gore and other half intelligent people.

They have no skill in coherent rational communication.They really do NOT know how to think rationally.

All of them are highly partisan.Thus muting the possibility that they consider reality in full visibility.