And You thought Wisconsin was bad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, the hyperbole is off the charts! :lol:

Actually, corporations are small/medium/large groups of people. Kinda like unions! :lol:

Spectacular in its selective quoting and it's pointlessness,Professor...

Perhaps actually adressing the legal issues of the supreme court decision last year might be instructive???

Perhaps actually adressing the legal issues of the supreme court decision last year might be instructive???

You've completely misrepresented the supreme court decision. Well, you and your arbitor of all things objective, Keith Olbermann. :rolleyes:

Edited by Shady

You've completely misrepresented the supreme court decision. Well, you and your arbitor of all things objective, Keith Olbermann. :rolleyes:

More selective quoting???

Like I said in the original post...

"The usual suspects" will try to kill the messenger instead of listening to the message...

:D

Right on cue,Professor...

Edited by Jack Weber

More selective quoting???

Like I said in the original post...

"The usual suspects" will try to kill the messenger instead of listening to the message...

:D

Right on cue,Professor...

But you're all about trying to kill the messener instead of listening to the message. *cough* Koch brothers *cough* :lol:

But as I've already stated. You've grossly misrepresented the supreme court decision. As did the President in last years state of the union speech.

Public sector collective bargaining is a completely perverted process. They essentially have influence on both sides of the negotiating table. And if they don't like why they're offered, they have the ability to go to the legislature to get what they want.

It's completely different than any private sector collective bargaining. And anyone that tries to compare the two is being totally disingenuous.

Completely perverted? Why? Because it may mean that public employees will not be that easy to screw and exploit?

Edited by CANADIEN

Definitely. That whole recession talk was just a bunch of made up stuff. :blink:

I was refering to the fact that part of this bill slashes the state payments to counties by 1/3 overnight or cutting out $40 million. Then, changing the methodology of distribution from per capita to achievement of arbitrary goals.

:rolleyes:

I've already responded "on point", including the judiciary, which you conveniently ignored in your frenzied doomsday scenarios, none of which have happened. How do such scared rabbits manage to get up each day?

Be awfully tough for any "frenzied doomsday" scenerio when the bill hasn't passed yet.

But on the other hand I'm just relaying what contents of the bill are. Or do you think that they are just kidding?

But you're all about trying to kill the messener instead of listening to the message. *cough* Koch brothers *cough* :lol:

But as I've already stated. You've grossly misrepresented the supreme court decision. As did the President in last years state of the union speech.

Wrongo,Professor Kitzel...

I questioned why the Koch bros.,who are staunchly anti-organized labour,would be terribly interested in a budget "crisis" in Wisconsin???

Unless there is something larger going on...

By the way,the best you seem to come up with is that they are (perhaps) altruistic Americans concerned about the finances of Wisconsin??

And we shall see,in the course of time,if I've "grossly misrepresented" the supreme court decision...

Edited by Jack Weber

I questioned why the Koch bros.,who are staunchly anti-organized labour,would be terribly interested in a budget "crisis" in Wisconsin???

Why don't you just focus on the issues, instead of who's interested and the messengers involved? Oh right, because you're a hypocrite. :)

Professor...

Could you please elucidate for everyone my "hypocrisy"?

Of course. This is Classic Jack Hypocrisy. The usual do as I say, not as I do we've come to expect from you!

Anything written by Gerry Nichols should be taken for what it is...

I figure he's angling for a show on SunTV...

"Welcome to Gerry Nichols FREEDOM HOUR!!!!...Brought to you by the National Citizens Coalition!!!"

Of course. This is Classic Jack Hypocrisy. The usual do as I say, not as I do we've come to expect from you!

All you've done is quote me...

Please explain for everyone that this is..

"the usual do as I say,not as I do we've come to expect from you!"

Classic Jack Hypocrisy???

How is this anything but consistent with my veiws of the faux "freedom" fighters on the right???

Or si this really about the fact that you don't like my views of thsoe faux "freedom" fighters,and this feeble attempt is very best you can do,eh Professor...

Try not to selectively quote this time....

All you've done is quote me...

And that's the beauty of it! It's all your own words.

First Jack says...

And then in a thread a day later, what does Jack do? This...

Anything written by Gerry Nichols should be taken for what it is

Completely ignoring the message, and instead focusing soley on the messenger. You gotta love it! :lol:

And that's the beauty of it! It's all your own words.

First Jack says...

And then in a thread a day later, what does Jack do? This...

Completely ignoring the message, and instead focusing soley on the messenger. You gotta love it! :lol:

Ah yes...

The "Individual Freedom" message of a former head of the National Citizens Coalition,and his stance on organized labour is....

And I quote...

"Classic Jack Hypocrisy"....

Could you please quote for all of us the NCC's stance on Agency Shop and its views on RTW???

Could you then please tie this in with the views the Koch Bros. have,through the groups they fund like...The CATO Institute??

Could you please quote for all of us the NCC's stance on Agency Shop and its views on RTW???

Why is that relevant to your hypocrisy?

Could you then please tie this in with the views the Koch Bros. have,through the groups they fund like...The CATO Institute??

Again, what's that got to do with your hypocrisy?