Why are blacks committing the most murders?

Mr.Canada

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=Jack Weber' date='05 April 2011 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1302027914'

post='650342]Ask Mr. Carson...

I am certain that his credentials were well known by the PMO, RCMP, CSIS, etc.

You don't think that PMO staffers, ministerial aids, etc., require an enhanced security check by the RCMP?

Hummmm a secret thread hidden inside the black gang banger issue. Enhanced security checks by the federal cops is not even remotely connect to what you are talking about. The PMs office is fully aware of how people are - In this nation the crimminalization of individuals is done all the time. We still have an advesarial judical system that is right out of a Dickens novel. It was and still can be described as Victorian Colonialist in nature.

The like to go around branding even the good people. Sounds like this guy is a trickster and his competators in buisness were constantly trying to shut him down using their friends in the courts to do so.

I have a crimminal record..it looks bad but that is not who I am. There was an incident when I was very young - It was New Years eve and on our way home we tossed a snow ball at a passing car. The guy in the car - not driving his wife was...Jumped out and grabbed me by my throat...I vigorously repelled that attack with a few quick right handed jabs. He supposedly was injured...In court he did not even recognize me...They convicted me of assualt causing bodily harm. I submitted because that was the type of system they had- An old rural court house where Crowns would whisper in the ears of young guys - "plead guilty they will go easier on you"...........Point being...

This friend of Harper probably has talent and is useful - to dump him in the garbage bin because he tricked a few people (fraud) is a waste of human resourses.

NOt only has Harper been bedding down with the Bloc and the NDP but not he is bunk buddies with a known ciminal who was using his public position to steal money from the government and filter it through his call-girl girlfriend. Shame.

This is all total bullshit. The only thing Carson is accused of is possibly using his former position to get him an in so he could lobby on behalf of a company. There are no allegations of theft involved, and from what I've seen of the allegations, it's unlikely any charges will be forthcoming on the lobbying score either.

This is all total bullshit. The only thing Carson is accused of is possibly using his former position to get him an in so he could lobby on behalf of a company. There are no allegations of theft involved, and from what I've seen of the allegations, it's unlikely any charges will be forthcoming on the lobbying score either.

He was filtering money - government financed money - through his girlfriend. Carson also has multiple convictions for fraud.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it MUST be a duck. So no, it is not bullshit. It is fact.

He was filtering money - government financed money - through his girlfriend. Carson also has multiple convictions for fraud.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it MUST be a duck. So no, it is not bullshit. It is fact.

How could he have been filtering government money when he hasn't been with the government since late 2008? Particularly funny, considering that the company does not appear to have received any money at all, either directly from the government or through Indian bands.

The allegation against him, the only actual crime he's being accused of, is working as an unregistered lobbyist.

-k

589 Missing First Nations women in Canada right now. You would think that type of news would garner some news, but its not even newsworthy. I wonder what the news would look like if there was 589 missing white women in Canada right now.

How do you know there aren't?

-k

Look at the tradtional Canadian senate. Most of these old guys are former heads of large companies....and all senators were and are lobbying still on behalf of their old buisness friends - maybe we should round up the un-usual suspects and charge them all with fraud - or at least run them through the conflict of interest mill?

How do you know there aren't?

-k

http://www.missingjustice.ca/2010/04/list-of-missing-murdered-aboriginal-women-in-canada-grows/

http://www.amnesty.ca/campaigns/sisters_overview.php

If you don't know about the close to 600 First Nations women who are missing or murdered, then you must live in a cave.

-k

Edited by Chippewa

http://www.missingjustice.ca/2010/04/list-of-missing-murdered-aboriginal-women-in-canada-grows/

http://www.amnesty.ca/campaigns/sisters_overview.php

If you don't know about the close to 600 First Nations women who are missing or murdered, then you must live in a cave.

-k

Small potatoes...

There were 50,492 missing children in Canada..

http://www.mcsc.ca/Statistics.aspx

Small potatoes...

There were 50,492 missing children in Canada..

http://www.mcsc.ca/Statistics.aspx

That is tragic. Media is not keeping up any awareness.

There is 28 mass graves across Canada with over 50,000 First Nations children are buried without any gravesite markings to show the person was actualy walking on this earth.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=3748

http://www.rense.com/general82/massgraves.htm

That is tragic. Media is not keeping up any awareness.

There is 28 mass graves across Canada with over 50,000 First Nations children are buried without any gravesite markings to show the person was actualy walking on this earth.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=3748

http://www.rense.com/general82/massgraves.htm

Funny...no list of grave sites.

I doubt the solutions to this problem are one's you'd like, though. Better housing. Better social assistance. Better educational opportunities. You know: liberal, nanny state stuff.

So their higher representation in murder statistics is somehow connected to the quality of their homes, how much welfare they receive, and how well they do in school? What does this mean - we need to spend more money on this population? Tell us exactly what you think must be done.

He probably got it from the US, as that sounds like about their percentage of the population there.

And you're partially true but not entirely. Culture and values play a big part, too.

Culture and values are certainly a huge part. Culture and values also contribute to poor economic performance. Marxists, however, would lead you to believe that money is the source of every human phenomenon. In other words, if somebody does something wrong, it's because he or she didn't have enough money to do something right.

Yep, the conservative "tough on crime" mantra always discounts white-collar crime it seems.

Since when? White-collar crime is just another component of crime that is generally inadequately addressed by the justice system - light sentences and sub-par justice. As far as GostHacked's reference to Madoff, I'm sure many people agree with me - he should be executed, and his entire family arrested and interrogated, as well as confiscation of all assets. His family continues to live the good life.... why is that?

Since when? White-collar crime is just another component of crime that is generally inadequately addressed by the justice system - light sentences and sub-par justice. As far as GostHacked's reference to Madoff, I'm sure many people agree with me - he should be executed, and his entire family arrested and interrogated, as well as confiscation of all assets. His family continues to live the good life.... why is that?

What about the super-madoffs on Wall Street? After all of the billions of dollars that have been pilfered in bailouts for personal use, there still are no charges against the creators of derivative pyramid schemes, or charges against financial institutions that have foreclosed on homes and evicted owners, without even having proof of clear, legal title to the properties in question!

The only reason Madoff is the only one sitting in a prison cell right now is because he ripped off some people with financial and political power, instead of just average home-owners.

What about the super-madoffs on Wall Street? After all of the billions of dollars that have been pilfered in bailouts for personal use, there still are no charges against the creators of derivative pyramid schemes, or charges against financial institutions that have foreclosed on homes and evicted owners, without even having proof of clear, legal title to the properties in question!

The only reason Madoff is the only one sitting in a prison cell right now is because he ripped off some people with financial and political power, instead of just average home-owners.

Well, that's quite a bit more complicated. Let's say I assume you're right about the guilt of these people, and that they should be imprisoned and/or executed - the lack of justice on this issue isn't a "conservative" issue. It's just a flawed system.