Raising the US debt ceiling

I dont dwell on it. You do. Its a curious phenomenon when a guy continuously blurts out "you watch american TV!!!!", or "You work for some american campanies!!!!!!" the same way a person suffering from Turrets syndrom might yell out "mother fucker!!!!" in the middle of a dinner table conversation.

I dont dwell on it. You do.
Its a curious phenomenon when a guy continuously blurts out "you watch american TV!!!!", or "You work for some american campanies!!!!!!"
the same way a person suffering from Turrets syndrom might yell out "mother fucker!!!!" in the middle of a dinner table conversation.

No, I mean you dwell on my purposeful entertainment, as if my schtick has not been defined long ago. Time spent here is in the enjoyment of having rubes from Canada opine about the shortcomings of the United States while living the exact same way as Americans do....consuming American media....begging for attention....and once given that, wishing we would just piss off! ROTFLMFAO!

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I mean you dwell on my purposeful entertainment, as if my schtick has not been defined long ago. Time spent here is in the enjoyment of having rubes from Canada opine about the shortcomings of the United States while living the exact same way as Americans do....consuming American media....begging for attention....and once given that, wishing we would just piss off! ROTFLMFAO!

Well those shortcomings will affect you before us here in Canada. If we lived like Americans, we would have the same problems like America, but for all the news out there that is reported, Canada is doing fine. Our financial markets are in good shape. (Not that I believe them).

But what do you expect from the boards largest self admitted troll.

I also stopped watching TV for the most part, the shows, American or otherwise, were making me stupid.