Single Party of Canada (SEN)

I was the person who just created the one called "if there was a centrist party of canada" topic and now it is ruined and people won't take that topic seriously because of the SEN topic, CEN topic and the APC topic. Now it is all ruined.
Oh, you are from China too!

I have also been sent from China to post on Western Internet forums. We should work together.

I am not an idiot.

Why are you causing problems in my thread?

I point out the last statement of Post #1 of this thread...

"I am an idiot."

And if you are an idiot,I've already stated that this puts you about ten notches above the current Bozo Brigade in Ottawa.

Frankly,you're overqualified to be Prime Minister!

Edited by Jack Weber

You're self admitted idiocy has you garnering my vote!!!

You should be Prime Minister!

Jack Weber, only Honourable Chairman is worthy.
I was the person who just created the one called "if there was a centrist party of canada" topic and now it is ruined and people won't take that topic seriously because of the SEN topic, CEN topic and the APC topic. Now it is all ruined.
You have unveiled my strategy.

Now, I have no Face. I am unworthy.

Edited by August1991

But I seriously wanted to find people who were interested in my idea and wanted to be one of 250 electors.

I don't think your idea is bad...

I just think you're rehashing "Centrist Territory" that all of the three Federal Party's are claimng a piece of...

I can't see how you would differentiate yourself...

Jack Weber, only Honourable Chairman is worthy.

You have unveiled my strategy.

Now, I have no Face. I am unworthy.

Au contraire...

We require MORE nameless,faceless,bland,milquetoast leaders who are idiots!!!

I'm voting for you!

AND...I'm going to try to get you on the debates!If that lunatic Elizabeth May can get on,a SUPERIOR idiot such as yourself should have no problem!

I don't think your idea is bad...

I just think you're rehashing "Centrist Territory" that all of the three Federal Party's are claimng a piece of...

I can't see how you would differentiate yourself...

Well meaningful discussion won't happen in this thread I can tell it is all about joking around.

Anyways, thanks for the complement and if you or August1991 think I created the CEN thread no I just created the thread with the ccen user label. Also I didn't create the Atlantic Party of Canada one either. All I want is a Progressive Conservative type party with the Centrist Party of Canada name that is all.

Well meaningful discussion won't happen in this thread I can tell it is all about joking around.

Anyways, thanks for the complement and if you or August1991 think I created the CEN thread no I just created the thread with the ccen user label. Also I didn't create the Atlantic Party of Canada one either. All I want is a Progressive Conservative type party with the Centrist Party of Canada name that is all.

I hate to inform you but the Progressive Conservative party still exists under the stewardship of its leader,Sinclair Stevens...

It's now called the Progressive Canadian Party of Canada.

At least that was the case the last time I heared of them...

Perhaps you should try to get on the ballot in your riding and run as a prospective MP for them?

And...HOW DARE YOU NOT TAKE AUGUST'S THE IDIOT'S RUN FOR PM NOT SERIOUSLY????

Edited by Jack Weber

I hate to inform you but the Progressive Conservative party still exists under the stewardship of its leader,Sinclair Stevens...

It's now called the Progressive Canadian Party of Canada.

At least that was the case the last time I heared of them...

Perhaps you should try to get on the ballot in your riding and run as a prospective MP for them?

And...HOW DARE YOU NOT TAKE AUGUST'S THE IDIOTS RUN FOR PM NOT SERIOUSLY????

LOL okay fine August is fine to be PM of our country.

I actually did get on the ballot in the riding of Oak Ridges - Markham but I said to the party there is no way I could ever run if the party does not get a full slate of candidates. How can anyone take the party seriously also other than the full slate of candidates issue but on the issue of the fact that there is the "canadian" in the name and not "conservative". That one word means a whole lot of difference. Why do you think I am running this Centrist Party idea? The party sounds like a household name and something average Canadians can identify with. I know you may say something like people identify with the PC party since it was used since 1942 but the party will only run with as many candidates as in the 2008 election which was about 15 candidates of 308. I think the Centrist name is more useful and the party would be between the two major parties. Thank you and I look forward to comments about what I said.

Me too, I only created thread with false sense of humour.

ccen, I appreciate your wise posts to this forum.

I am flattered.

But my cat wants food and care so I must decline this offer.

LOL.

Edited by August1991

I actually did get on the ballot in the riding of Oak Ridges - Markham but I said to the party there is no way I could ever run if the party does not get a full slate of candidates. How can anyone take the party seriously also other than the full slate of candidates issue but on the issue of the fact that there is the "canadian" in the name and not "conservative". That one word means a whole lot of difference. Why do you think I am running this Centrist Party idea? The party sounds like a household name and something average Canadians can identify with. I know you may say something like people identify with the PC party since it was used since 1942 but the party will only run with as many candidates as in the 2008 election which was about 15 candidates of 308. I think the Centrist name is more useful and the party would be between the two major parties. Thank you and I look forward to comments about what I said.

Between the two major parties in what way? There is little if any real difference between the two. Both are parties of political pragmatists. They swap positions daily. Conservatives: we don't want to spend money on stimulus, it will create a deficit. Liberals: you should spend money on stimulus. A few weeks later... Conservatives: we are spending money on stimulus. Liberals: omg you are creating too much deficit.

Tax cuts... Chretien: we will reduce the GST. GST wasn't reduced. Harper: We will reduce the GST. GST was reduced. Liberals: economists say reducing GST is bad.

The party in opposition (whichever one it is) will pretty much oppose any policy of the party in power, almost regardless of the ideological or economic direction of that policy.

There really is no ground to stake out in the center. Both parties are in the center already, and any differences between them are differences of the moment.

Between the two major parties in what way? There is little if any real difference between the two. Both are parties of political pragmatists. They swap positions daily. Conservatives: we don't want to spend money on stimulus, it will create a deficit. Liberals: you should spend money on stimulus. A few weeks later... Conservatives: we are spending money on stimulus. Liberals: omg you are creating too much deficit.

Tax cuts... Chretien: we will reduce the GST. GST wasn't reduced. Harper: We will reduce the GST. GST was reduced. Liberals: economists say reducing GST is bad.

The party in opposition (whichever one it is) will pretty much oppose any policy of the party in power, almost regardless of the ideological or economic direction of that policy.

There really is no ground to stake out in the center. Both parties are in the center already, and any differences between them are differences of the moment.

The kind of party I want is moderate conservative of the progressive conservative kind where we offer slightly more social programs than the conservatives but we are more fiscally responsible than the liberals and conservatives. therefore we keep the programs that work with some growth in health care but education remains the same and we reduce the size of government by having tax cuts to stimulate growth. We have an actual environmental plan unlike the conservatives but we don't pit region against region but every region needs to have some kind of timeline for the environment and can't just do nothing.

Hey Jack I would like to hear your opinion about me turning down running the riding.

Hey Jack I would like to hear your opinion about me turning down running the riding.

Turning down the Progressive Canadian nomination is really the same as turning down the Natural Law Party's nomination...

In otherwords,you were'nt going to get elected.

Frankly,it sounds like a few hold out's that are still upset that the old party was hijacked by the Reformers,which it was.But most of the old PC party went along with it,so it does'nt seem to matter.

I know a guy who was a delegate for David Orchard's PC Leadership candidacy.If Orchard had won that convention,I contend the Progressive Conservative Party might still be around.Mr.MacKay proved to be a weasel and the rest is history...

The kind of party I want is moderate conservative of the progressive conservative kind where we offer slightly more social programs than the conservatives but we are more fiscally responsible than the liberals and conservatives.

More programs means you spend more money.

therefore we keep the programs that work with some growth in health care but education remains the same and we reduce the size of government by having tax cuts to stimulate growth.

So you want more programs and less taxes and yet claim to be "fiscally responsible". I take it no one in your party has tried doing some math?