Military to Apologize toe Mohawks (once again)

Being "in" Canada doesn't make you Canadian. So who decided eh?

Your head is so turned around you haven't even realized how you've gone from defending criminals and murderers to attacking immigrants.

Could I get your age agin? Just wondering...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does'nt change the fact that you came here from some Eastern European sh!+hole...

Sadly,my Grandfather fought in AND my Dad's cousin did time in a NAZI POW camp for a complete twit such as yourself to come here.

Really? You sure they didn't go through it so a balless wonder like yourself could get on the internet and spew anonymous insults at people?

You've said in the past you came from Czechoslovakia...A Warsaw Pact satellite...

That's right. The country sold to Hitler by own yellowbelly "allies" :)

Eastern European sh!+hole...

And that "shithole" produced the only tanks Hitler needed to run over France. In effect given to him by the stooges of France and Britain :)

And I could'nt care less who liberated the likes of you...

I could'nt care less what you care about :D

That's right. The country sold to Hitler by own yellowbelly "allies" :)

And that "shithole" produced the only tanks Hitler needed to run over France. In effect given to him by the stooges of France and Britain :)

I could'nt care less what you care about :D

Your nothing but a meaningless Canadian of convenience...

You paid for the priviledge of coming here...The only thing "Canadian" about you is the piece of paper you paid for...

Your idiotic ramblings are irrelevant...

A wannabe and nothing more...

Your nothing but a meaningless Canadian of convenience...

In English it's "You're nothing but a meaningless Canadian of convenience"

[speaking of meaningless :) ]

You paid for the priviledge of coming here...

Not even for the plane ticket from Vienna. Courtesy of our taxpayers :) (before you were born)

Your idiotic ramblings are irrelevant...

Whenever you're losing debate try name calling and belittling, you'll become instantly relevant :D

In English it's "You're nothing but a meaningless Canadian of convenience"

[speaking of meaningless :) ]

Not even for the plane ticket from Vienna. Courtesy of our taxpayers :) (before you were born)

Whenever you're losing debate try name calling and belittling, you'll become instantly relevant :D

Keep trying to put yourself above REAL Canadians by pointing out spelling errors and feigning superiority with your little namecalling cover...

You're a Canadian of convenience who was bought and paid for...

Your complaints about anything in this country are irrelevant...

As are any of your feebleminded opinions...

Now go trap your food,Vladislav...

Must be why they don't give a shit about Obama :)

We can go back to Chretien's ignoring His Holiness the Dalai Lama, later honored by Stephen Harper.

:)

And what have these to do with the fact of Jewish liberalism and leftism?

They're unrelated to each other, and unrelated to the topic.

I think you just had a spasm of some sort.

And ah yes, the Dalai Lama...another fine liberal fellow!

Well, I could have suggested you were a liar, but I was being kindly.

You're not a kindly fellow, Argus. Speaking of lies.

Argus simply likes to point out the hypocrisy of people imputing imaginary racist motives for everything which involves BROWN PEOPLE.

Argus is a white supremacist.

I mean, I've seen some pathetic efforts at backpedaling in my years here, but that's just embarrassing.

Wow, you really lack a sophisticated understanding of language, don't you, Argie?

You misunderstand my remarks...and now you don't even know what "backpedaling" means.

You deserve a tuition refund. They ripped you off.

And if it makes you feel any better I fully believe you're a prancing little fairy who likes to molest little boys whenever he gets the chance.

No you don't believe that. But throwing out the molester insult is done when the desperate poster has been bested, and so uses the worst insult he can think of.

You and M. Dancer, quite the pair of douchebag losers, calling opponnets child molesters. :)

Also, you're such a frothing homophobe that you consider homosexuality the equivalent of pedophilia.

What an insufferable little dink you are.

This is merely a denial without the honesty to make one.

Are you referring to your "honesty" as you accuse folks of molesting children?

Only moral degenerates throw around such accusations. Agreed? Agreed.

It's similar to the leftist tactic

Ah, no St. Argus post would be complete until the litle bitch started whining about "the left."

"The Left! The Left! The Left!"

of defending all the worst examples of militant and extremist Islam by attacking Christianity or Judaism instead. Of course, they'll deny they're doing any such thing, merely pointing out how fanatical and violent Christians are, too.

This is rich, coming from a proven anti-semite.

Edited by bloodyminded

You're not a kindly fellow, Argus. Speaking of lies.

No you don't. But throwing out the molester insult is done when the desperate poster has been bested, and so uses the worst insult he can think of.

You and M. Dancer, quite the pair of douchebag losers, calling opponnets child molesters. :)

Also, you're such a frothing homophobe that you consider homosexuality the equivalent of pedophilia.

What an insufferable little dink you are.

Are you referring to your "honesty" as you accuse folks of molesting children?

Ah, no St. Argus post would be complete until the litle bitch started whining about "the left."

"The Left! The Left! The Left!"

The Big Giant Head likes to talk about himself in the 3rd person...

Talk about being full of yourself...

:rolleyes::lol:

You and M. Dancer, quite the pair of douchebag losers,

What an insufferable little dink you are.?

Nothing else really needs be said about what sort of contemptible creature you are. Your own words are ample evidence.

Edited by Argus

Yap, yap yap. Like a little toy poodle desperate for a pat on the head from his betters.

Exactly. That's Jack's MO. He follows people from thread to thread, not making any substantive contributions. Just calling people names and looking for attention. It's pretty sad if you ask me.

It must be sad that you're so lacking in imagination all you can do is echo other people's words. I suppose it wouldn't occur to you it's about on a par with "I know you are but what am I!?"

Gawd, what a pathetic dum-dum you are Argus Muckstuck. I was using your words to illustrate how truly stupid your thinking is. It isn't a lack of imagination, it is trying to find the proper medium so you would understand. But then again, I think even alphabet blocks is language a little over your head

You kmow, I don't even need to offer up a response to this. You make yourself look more pathetic than I could ever manage.

No, it's not that you needn't offer up a response, it's you can't offer up a response because you are a weak little crybaby pussy who is owned by a pig ignorant lefty that has proved that your prized assertions are at best, garbage. Not just any kind of garbage, but old garbage like your "sources."

Edited by Shwa

'Cause you don't count. I already explained.

No, I already explained that you don't count; not only do you have a poor understanding of "our" language, but our laws as well.

Foreigners have citizenship of other countries, like Stephane Dion or former Governor General.

Really? Through what means do you have a citizenship of Canada? Some little backdoor refugee claim perhaps? How about one of those nifty land-and-dash deals? You know, like all those criminal Jamaicans you seem to know alot about...

Nothing else really needs be said about what sort of contemptible creature you are. Your own words are ample evidence.

But wait! There's more...

It must be sad that you're so lacking in imagination all you can do is echo other people's words. I suppose it wouldn't occur to you it's about on a par with "I know you are but what am I!?"

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha... :lol::lol::lol:

What an ultra-maroon!