The Beginning of the Green Agenda

whaaa! As lukin says, while dropping another link (after another link, after another link...) without offering any personal lukin comment :lol: I've re-quoted you the same

simple question, lukin. In your own words please.

are you a truther, lukin?

I'm also quite impressed you skirted over the following... I teed it right up for you - big time. I mean, really... c'mon... it ties right back to the Earth Council foundation... to the 92 UN conference. What more could you want... could you need? What? No comment from lukin? Wassup!

A truther...........no. Now answer my two simple questions waldo.

What do you know about Maurice Strong? Why does he live in China now? What are his goals for the world?How did he make his billions?

Edited by lukin

A truther...........no. Now answer my simple questions waldo.

What do you know about Maurice Strong? Why does he live in China now? What are his goals for the world?How did he make his billions?

What are you doing on a personal level to save the planet?

Read the links I provide. You may be able to start to put the pieces together. You live in a bubble waldo. You only want to hear one side,a and resort to name-calling with regards to opposing views. You are immature.

Edited by lukin

Please read before judging.

Above all, the tale of Maurice Strong illustrates the way in which the U.N., with its bureaucratic culture of secrecy, its diplomatic immunities, and its global reach, lends itself to manipulation by a small circle of those who best know its back corridors.

Bureaucratic secrecy, immunity and manipulation?

That's how the worlds works and how most agendas get pushed, whether they're Green, Red, Blue, Yellow or any other colour or flavour you choose.

To clean up the U.N., Ban has called for auditors to work their way through the offices and agencies of the system one by one, starting with operations in North Korea.

Ban is dreaming, corruption is what makes the world go round. Given the lack of accountability and transparency within most member states the notion that the UN will ever rise above that standard is naive.

The corrupt and unaccountable UN is where this global warming fearmongering began. Maurice Strong was and still is front and center.

Strong wanted a method to take from the first world and give to the third world. Global warming is how he will accomplish this.

I think globalization accomplished a lot more in this regard. Where do you think all the jobs went and who do you think took them?

The UN has never been more or less corrupt or accountable than it's weakest member, or it's strongest one for that matter.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Edited by eyeball

• 3 weeks later...

1) Of course it's redistributing wealth. When you change energy policy that will happen.

2) American Thinker will have to recant. The rationale for AGW is published openly, and therefore a conspiracy isn't possible. What do they expect, a secret email that says "hundreds of people faked statistical analyses over decades and published the results... shhhhhhh !"

3) The Bolivian minister's point of view is understandable. If rich northern nations don't act against an environmental threat, and southern nations have to pay for it - can you blame him for his opinions ?