New Group wants to talk about immigration reform

Argus

WE both stand corrected.

Yes, I didn't express myself very clearly. What I should've said was: ...it's then that we see those on the left who worship at the shrine of Trudeaupian multiculturalism start to splutter and get tangled by their own words as they attempt to explain how a culture that has a habit of separating and subjugating women, for instance, should be embraced for its differences by our tolerant and open society.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that more than a million people have left the country since apartheid is not something to make light of. Most of the population in Iraq, Afghanistan and Sudan are still there, but does that mean that the living conditions are good?

The fact is that 3 in 4 white South Africans have remained, that is 75%.

Hey, look at all these Yanks living elsewhere - over a million of them in Mexico, almost as many in Canada... Americans flooding other countries, half a million of them in Asia alone. You know what that means...yep, Walmart, McDonalds and hot apple pie. Pretty soon they'll all be playing baseball... whoops, too late.

Yep, your idea of balance is land ownership for blacks only. Mugabe clearly stated that he wants all white people off their land, and you're trying to defend it.

People are now starving and Zimbabwe is printing one trillion dollar bills.

All because of a racist policy enacted by a racist white minority government.

As I said earlier, they weren't the first people in North America, and Canada did not exist as a country until Europeans came.

Like I said earlier, start with learning about the treaties.

No, I stated something that is well known and reported on and supported by the fact that the population is 98.5% Japanese.

And yet they are bringin' 'em on in.

You may be for the destruction of the white race, but I'm not.

Oh but you are! I think you are a self-genocidist bent on destroying the white race because you have advocated several times: "white countries for everyone." It seems to me you are all for the genocidal wiping out of white people and maybe some beige and light cream coloured people to boot. Research your posts, everyone else has seen it - you are the one that said "white countries for everyone." You genocidal maniac you.

That's right. It wasn't the average Joe on the street that started all of this, and it's not like we were given an alternative in an election.

Nice try Dorothy, blame the government and then run to the hills so you don't get genocided.

The fact is that 3 in 4 white South Africans have remained, that is 75%.

The same can be said for the population in Rwanda and Sudan, but does that mean we should ignore what happened?

Hey, look at all these Yanks living elsewhere - over a million of them in Mexico, almost as many in Canada... Americans flooding other countries, half a million of them in Asia alone.

Mexico is a nation of more than 111 million people with nearly twice the birth rate of Canada. America is Mexico's neighbour, yet they make up less than 1% of the population of Mexico.

On the other hand, look at how many Mexicans flood into the US illegally let alone legal immigration.

Half a million Americans in Asia? Considering that China has over a billion people alone, I don't think that's going to make much of a difference.

It'd also be interesting to see how many of them are Asian Americans with dual citizenship.

But according to you, a black only policy is ok - even if people are starving. It's only white people that aren't allowed to have their own country.

Like I said earlier, start with learning about the treaties.

Like I said earlier, Indians weren't the first people on the land, and Europeans built the country.

And yet they are bringin' 'em on in.

A trickle, mostly Asian, that still makes up less than 2% of the population.

They're building robots to deal with their aging population.

Oh but you are! I think you are a self-genocidist bent on destroying the white race because you have advocated several times: "white countries for everyone."

You mean I pointed out the obvious: white countries, and ONLY white countries, are being flooded with immigration to change the population.

Nice try Dorothy, blame the government and then run to the hills so you don't get genocided.

When was the last time the public got to vote on the level of immigration? Yes, I blame the people that are responsible.

Edited by justme

WTF kind of defense is that? Only a quarter of them have been driven out so it's all good?

You said they were "driven out" not I. Prove to me they were "driven out" as opposed to leaving on their own accord because of the blowback from apartheid. Oh, wait, did I say "apartheid?" How that little word has been so conveniently been left out of the discussion when it comes to white emigration out of South Africa. I wonder why?

So go ahead, show your proof that a million of them were "driven out."

Can't? Didn't think so.

Good reason to kill people who build up the country into The Garden of Africa. Now just the Dump of Africa.

China and Cuba has minority governments, no one elected. Should we kill them?

Good reason to kill people who build up the country into The Garden of Africa. Now just the Dump of Africa.

So you are actually 'for' genocidal, racist policies are you? If the shoe fits...

China and Cuba has minority governments, no one elected. Should we kill them?

Please, be my guest - I am thoroughly encouraging you to make your attempt - I won't even tell them that you are on your way. But take the tinfoil hat off when passing through their security barriers though, you will set off the alarms.

who cares,

Everyone has their own view of immigration.

Mine is let em all in on a security deposit - get rid of visas, and provide citizenship after paying an equal share of the public debt and passing a citizenship test in one of the two official languages.

This along side a better functioning non exporting justice code, except for option of restitution and exile.

they want to do it they can do it.

someone wants to call them uncanadian they can do that too.

(but set a quota based on growth and ability to sustain increased population by zone, along with settlement area veto (provinces and municiplaities can set their

own quotas that are lower or more specific on allowable immigration to those areas.)

Also to reserve a special class and settlement allowance based on a lottery.

3/4th 1st come first serve.

1/8th refugee and sponserships

1/8th price bid lottery

Edited by William Ashley

You said they were "driven out" not I. Prove to me they were "driven out" as opposed to leaving on their own accord because of the blowback from apartheid.

Umm leaving on your own accord due to very real concerns about safety is what is meant by driven out. They were not forcefully deported, but conditions were made such that it was better for them not to remain.

Oh, wait, did I say "apartheid?" How that little word has been so conveniently been left out of the discussion when it comes to white emigration out of South Africa. I wonder why?

Cause it has little relevance. Past wrongs do not justify new ones. Racist policies against whites in South Africa are not excused by prior history.

Umm leaving on your own accord due to very real concerns about safety is what is meant by driven out. They were not forcefully deported, but conditions were made such that it was better for them not to remain.

Then explain the 75% who weren't "driven out." Umm.

Cause it has little relevance. Past wrongs do not justify new ones.

What a dumb thing to say. Oh well, they flew airplanes into the World Trade Centre, but is was a "past wrong" the next day, so why all the fuss? :blink:

Racist policies against whites in South Africa are not excused by prior history.

Perhaps not, but ya can't blame 'em can ya? So on they go completely aware that they proceed un-excused.

Then explain the 75% who weren't "driven out." Umm.

I guess since some % of natives still live where they always lived, Canada didn't really mistreat them in any way. Umm.

What a dumb thing to say. Oh well, they flew airplanes into the World Trade Centre, but is was a "past wrong" the next day, so why all the fuss? :blink:

Stupid comparison.

Perhaps not, but ya can't blame 'em can ya? So on they go completely aware that they proceed un-excused.

Why can't I? Let it be known: I hereby blame the government of South Africa for its racist policies.

It's hard to fathom how you fail to notice the logical inconsistency of your position as soon as the colors are swapped.

That comment went completely over your head. It's not a question of the Armed Forces targeting anyone, but the fact that when it comes to cushy government jobs, we have to have an affirmative action program that discriminates against the founding people of the country, or people will squawk about racism, yet the military is overwhelmingly white, and nobody complains about that.

What goes completely over YOUR head is that there are CANADIANS right now whose skin is not white and are showing through their military service more loyalty towards this great country of ours that you will show in three life times.

You don't have to destroy the future of your own people to prove that you don't hold any ill will towards others. To suggest that you do is an insane argument.

Considering that the only person here using the word destruction is you, it's very easy to figure out whose argument is insane.

It seems to be YOU that's prejudice - against white people.
Yeah right... Having enough common sense not to care about the color of a person's skin is a form of prejudice. :lol::lol::lol:
I'm devoted to a nation that was built by Europeans. It is not myth, but fact that the population didn't begin to change until the last four decades.

Indead, the Chinese workers imported in BC in the 19th century as well as the Black Loyalists were all white.

It is fact that in 2001, Canada was still 83% white - although, that is changing rapidly thanks to mass immigration.

And according to StatsCan, more than 2/3 of the Canadian population will still be white-skinned. Quite the destruction, eh?

Please, be my guest - I am thoroughly encouraging you to make your attempt - I won't even tell them that you are on your way. But take the tinfoil hat off when passing through their security barriers though, you will set off the alarms.

Is that all you have in defence of Cuba and China?

Is that what I said or do you have a problem with reading comprehension too?

You said: "Oh well, they flew airplanes into the World Trade Centre, but is was a "past wrong" the next day, so why all the fuss?"

So what it has to do with general population?