Four Israelis shot dead in West Bank in unprovoked terrorist attack

Bonam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

So wait these Israelis were NOT traveling in the west bank? If that is the case, how could they have been killed in the West Bank?

They weren't killed in the West Bank. They were killed near a settlement in the West Bank.

So wait these Israelis were NOT traveling in the west bank? If that is the case, how could they have been killed in the West Bank?

AW

See above.

Big N- on the way to Washington DC for peace talks...4 Israelis (2 men, 2 women...one preggers) on their way to their homes in the WB. Kapow!

This equals "heroic action"

Guest American Woman

Big N- on the way to Washington DC for peace talks...4 Israelis (2 men, 2 women...one preggers) on their way to their homes in the WB. Kapow!

Yes, that's true. It appears I was wrong and they were killed in the West Bank, near Hebron; they lived in the settlement of Beit Hagai, near Hebron.

Oh noooooo! Naomiglover thinks I'm a bad person! :rolleyes:

I recognize that there seems to be a real problem with reading/understanding what people say around here, but I was clearly referring to the deliberate act of going out, purposely targeting innocent people, seeking civilians, and then PURPOSELY KILLING THEM. And then, CELEBRATING THE DELIBERATE CIVILIAN DEATHS and CALLING IT "HEROIC." Maybe that's your idea of heroic, but it ain't mine. You have nothing from Israel to "compare" it to, so take your false accusations and selective outrage and shove it. <_<

The reports and the investigations from the Gaza attack have concluded that the IDF purposely killed civilians. There were celebrations in Israel and in New York after this happened.

I don't find either heroic. Do you?

Yes the first post...and then every post afterwards you apologize for it....holding up examples to show...what exactly?

The apology for the terror.

No. You're wrong.

I am pointing out that Bonam, American Woman, you and other Israeli apologists condemn the killing of these settlers but do not condemn the killing of Palestinians. In fact, you have cheered on the killing of Palestinians.

Why do you apologize for the killing of civilians?

Guest American Woman

You contradicted yourself.

First you say they weren't killed in the West Bank, then you say they were killed in the West Bank.

Ummm. In that post I said they were killed near a settlement in the West Bank. In other words, that they weren't killed in the West Bank, but near a settlement that is in the West Bank. In other words, I said they were killed near the West Bank.

But apparently I was wrong. link

Guest American Woman

The reports and the investigations from the Gaza attack have concluded that the IDF purposely killed civilians. There were celebrations in Israel and in New York after this happened.

I don't find either heroic. Do you?

I already commented on that and I noticed you had nothing to say in response. So I won't repeat myself again.

No. You're wrong.

I am pointing out that Bonam, American Woman, you and other Israeli apologists condemn the killing of these settlers but do not condemn the killing of Palestinians. In fact, you have cheered on the killing of Palestinians.

Why do you apologize for the killing of civilians?

And you point it out in a thread about killing civilians....hence, you are apoligising for the terrorists. As AW has said, there is a big difference in going out of your way to kill civilians and the civilians who are killed inadvertantly and contrary to policies in place.

So they were traveling back to the illegal settlement in the West Bank. I understand now. At first I thought this was a gotcha moment for me, because you've stated several times there are no settlements in the West Bank or so I thought, but after doing a search, you stated there were no more settlements in Gaza.

They might be better off if they moved to Israel Proper in order to be safe. I wonder how much resources are wasted to protect these small Jewish populations in the occupied territories.

Anyways, sucks that it happened. But that might just come with the territory.

So they were traveling back to the illegal settlement in the West Bank. I understand now. At first I thought this was a gotcha moment for me, because you've stated several times there are no settlements in the West Bank or so I thought, but after doing a search, you stated there were no more settlements in Gaza.

They might be better off if they moved to Israel Proper in order to be safe. I wonder how much resources are wasted to protect these small Jewish populations in the occupied territories.

Anyways, sucks that it happened. But that might just come with the territory.

Hebron is a Jewish holy site. The Mufti drove the Jews out in 1929 via violence and murder. Only now do some Jews return. But nice that you blame the victim...

Guest American Woman

If you know that doing a certain thing will put you in grave danger, what do you do?

You tell me. What do you do? Give in? Stand up for what you believe in? What, exactly, do you do? :huh:

You tell me. What do you do? Give in? Stand up for what you believe in? What, exactly, do you do? :huh:

My solution is to nuke the whole area and have the survivors fight over a piece of glass. But that's just me.

I really don't think there is a solution anymore. I mean this shit has been going on for decades since the creation of modern Israel. So I really don't see it stopping anytime soon. Neither side wants to give in, so only one is going to win out in the end. And that won't be pretty. And for what it's worth, when it comes to that, Israel will be the winner because of the military capacity it has.

My solution is to nuke the whole area and have the survivors fight over a piece of glass. But that's just me.

I really don't think there is a solution anymore. I mean this shit has been going on for decades since the creation of modern Israel. So I really don't see it stopping anytime soon. Neither side wants to give in, so only one is going to win out in the end. And that won't be pretty. And for what it's worth, when it comes to that, Israel will be the winner because of the military capacity it has.

If Iran gets thermonuclear weapons...a possibility.

Guest American Woman

I think that's a fine solution, and since it's your idea, I think you should be there, right in the thick of things, supervising; making sure all goes according to plan. Wouldn't want anything to go wrong, eh? ;)

Guest American Woman

If Iran gets thermonuclear weapons...a possibility.

I have to seriously wonder if Iran would ever be stupid enough to use nukes. They have to know it would be a 'right back at'cha' situation ...........

I have to seriously wonder if Iran would ever be stupid enough to use nukes. They have to know it would be a 'right back at'cha' situation ...........

Nah, they'd be smart enough to give the nukes to Hezbollah or Hamas and have them use them. Then plead ignorance when the international investigation came around, and of course the UN would buy the Iranian lies at face value yet again. And if Israel retaliated all the world's condemnation would fall on it as always.

On another note, what's up with naomi posting videos of some stupid kids throwing rocks or some women calling each other whores and bitches and trying to somehow equate that with or use it to excuse the killings. Silly kids throw rocks, and rude women hurl insults... this happens anywhere in the world.

Edited by Bonam

We wishfully imagine that if persons are part of the "establishment" and are in authority that they MUST be good and civil people - our leadership world wide has fallen to common hooligans - we will never have peace as long as we empower and respect those in high positions that are common crimminals with false crediblity -It is our fault that there is no peace because we are cowards...and dare not say "the king has no clothes" - in other words the naked truth is unbareable to most of us common folk who do not have the guts to say - some governments as simply a bunch of bums and gangsters - WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE IN A PROPER CIVIL AND HONEST MANNER!

Are you talking about the Palestinians whose land is occupied and being stolen? The ones who live in an open air prison? What, exactly, do you do? :huh:

Maybe she's talking about the Palestinians who sell their land to Jews....and are given the death penalty for their stand.