When Miscegenation Backfires

In Lictor's world, that makes you a race traitor. Of course, in Lictor's world, sub-Saharan Africa represents one single race, genetic evidence be damned.

Actually he is one that says there are different races within the human race/species.

Essentially I will agree that there are different 'clades' within the human species, because of physical characteristics of a certain people influenced by their environment over time (adaptation/evolution). He is also saying that there is one race that is superior to another within the human species. I will take a wild guess and say that he thinks whites are superior to everyone else. We all have our advantages, and we also have disadvantages, so I may be superior to someone else in one aspect, but they would be superior in other aspects, which in the end does not give any one 'race' superiority over another.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Lictor's world, that makes you a race traitor. Of course, in Lictor's world, sub-Saharan Africa represents one single race, genetic evidence be damned.

I know!!!

The fact this bothers people who think like him makes thing just a bit sweeter!

Of course,I'm a serious target for the coming race war... :lol:

And Lictor.....

There is'nt a snowball's chance in Hell that I'd trade photos with you...

Edited by Jack Weber

I knew I wasn't going to get a serious attempt!

My attempts are about as serious as the OP.

she is mediocre at best and is definitely not pure blooded black... its a fair bet she has some "racial mixtures"

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She is attractive, but she is too tall for me. I like the short ladies.

but hey! knock yourself out if you like afro bushe(S)

I've never experienced a black woman myself, but regardless, I've had some white women who ... ugh I'd rather not remember.

My attempts are about as serious as the OP.

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She is attractive, but she is too tall for me. I like the short ladies.

I've never experienced a black woman myself, but regardless, I've had some white women who ... ugh I'd rather not remember.

You mean the ones with excessive body hair in a certain region that sort of went "Northward" and "Southward"??? :o:lol:

By the way,the "bush" thing is specific to the individual female...

Off topic...You can tell this conversation is taking place with males only... :lol:

Edited by Jack Weber

You mean the ones with excessive body hair in a certain region that sort of went "Northward" and "Southward"??? :o:lol:

By the way,the "bush" thing is specific to the individual female...

Off topic...You can tell this conversation is taking place with males only... :lol:

hmmm kinky hair is now a nordic european trait youre saying Jack...??

yeah... k whatever.

not at all, there are many subcline in sub saharan africa... from the pygmies (pint sized creatures with IQ's in the low 60's, to the Dinka- tall and thin as a rail... there are many variations... but it is accurate to generally describe all of them as sub saharan african , which situates them.

:)

Baffling, isn't it? And here you thought Stormfront was respected and admired by everyone.

why bring up stormfront?

you advocate similar ideas on race... the only difference is you attribute superiority to a different race... its all the same...

presumably you can relate to stormfront then?

Where have attributed superiority to "a different race," or any race?

Surely you have a citation.

mistook you for wild bill...:

"Nature WANTS us to mix our gene pool! It means healthier kids with more likelihood of POSITIVE traits cropping up!

Like it or not, we are heading towards a 'Star Trek' population of mixed parenthood. What's more, our race will be much the better for it!"

but I suspect you have similar leanings.

not at all, there are many subcline in sub saharan africa... from the pygmies (pint sized creatures with IQ's in the low 60's, to the Dinka- tall and thin as a rail... there are many variations... but it is accurate to generally describe all of them as sub saharan african , which situates them.

Ah here we go, lictor invetnting facts to serve his racist ideology. The IQ claim is pretty much bullshit for any modern IQ test, and reliance on IQ tests for actual measurement of intelligence was known to be faulty a half a century ago.

You must be some pretty pathetic guy to feel the need to badmouth populations in a distant land.

Ah here we go, lictor invetnting facts to serve his racist ideology. The IQ claim is pretty much bullshit for any modern IQ test, and reliance on IQ tests for actual measurement of intelligence was known to be faulty a half a century ago.

no the IQ test measures intelligence relevant to our culture... and is still the most widely accepted means of measuring intelligence... despite what sociologists, and other non-scientists say to justify their BS ideology.

and congo pygmies were studied at length from the 60's to the late 80's and were consistently found to have IQ's around 60...

http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/2010%20PAID%20(Brain%20size%20and%20national%20IQ).pdf

mistook you for wild bill...:

"Nature WANTS us to mix our gene pool! It means healthier kids with more likelihood of POSITIVE traits cropping up!

Like it or not, we are heading towards a 'Star Trek' population of mixed parenthood. What's more, our race will be much the better for it!"

but I suspect you have similar leanings.

Again, 'superior" is a subjective term which can only make sense within a specific context. In precisely what context do YOU mean?

My premise is simply that children of mixed races or at least genotypes tend to be healthier overall. That would include a black haired French Canadian from northern Ontario and one of those blonde Nordic beauties that you keep talking about, or an Asian with a 'white' caucasian or a black African.

Good health is only one trait expressed in the products of 'mixed' breeding. Intelligence, character and aptitudes both physical and mental will be shown in a much greater variety. If you want to define this as 'superior' you absolutely need to state the context! If you need someone to figure out some new aspect of physics then obviously a great long distance runner is not a 'superior' choice. If you DO need fast runners then a child born with a great singing voice may not fit your definition of 'superior'.

People being people and with the contact between humans ever increasing due to travel and migration we are going to see more and more 'miscegenation' as the years go by. Already it can be almost impossible to find someone 'racially pure' in North America. As I said before, Nature has programmed us to be attracted to the 'exotic' and young folks are going to fall in love and not care a fig for the prejudices of some of their elders!

You better get used to it. It's a process that is not only good for the human race as a whole, it can't be stopped!

Again, 'superior" is a subjective term which can only make sense within a specific context. In precisely what context do YOU mean?

My premise is simply that children of mixed races or at least genotypes tend to be healthier overall. That would include a black haired French Canadian from northern Ontario and one of those blonde Nordic beauties that you keep talking about, or an Asian with a 'white' caucasian or a black African.

Good health is only one trait expressed in the products of 'mixed' breeding. Intelligence, character and aptitudes both physical and mental will be shown in a much greater variety. If you want to define this as 'superior' you absolutely need to state the context! If you need someone to figure out some new aspect of physics then obviously a great long distance runner is not a 'superior' choice. If you DO need fast runners then a child born with a great singing voice may not fit your definition of 'superior'.

People being people and with the contact between humans ever increasing due to travel and migration we are going to see more and more 'miscegenation' as the years go by. Already it can be almost impossible to find someone 'racially pure' in North America. As I said before, Nature has programmed us to be attracted to the 'exotic' and young folks are going to fall in love and not care a fig for the prejudices of some of their elders!

You better get used to it. It's a process that is not only good for the human race as a whole, it can't be stopped!

If my wife did'nt have to work tomorrow morning,and being a lazy immigrant bauble on my "Jungle Fever" infected arm she worked a double shift today,....

I might be practicing a little(bad word :lol: ) "miscegenation" and "race treason" right now!!!!

In other words...I would'nt be here!

Lictor, you focus so much of genetics, so let me ask you this:

Let's say you had a daughter in her 20's, and she came home with a black man she said she was in love with him and they might get engaged. This black man was a doctor and very intelligent, well-spoken, never had been in trouble, and came from a very good family. In fact most his black family, including his siblings, parents, grandparents, and a long line of others, were well-educated, economically advantaged, and worked in excellent jobs such as lawyers, engineers, accountants, doctors etc.

However, your daughter also said she's in love with a white man and is torn between the black man and white man and who she wants to marry. This white man works as a janitor, doesn't have his high school diploma, doesn't seem very intelligent, and has had a few run-ins with the law. He comes from a rough family with virtually all his relatives not seemingly very intelligent, educated, or well-behaved either.

So which man would you personally, selfishly, prefer your daughter to marry if you had to pick one? The black man or white man? And no cop-outs like "whomever she's happier with" etc. Pick one.

Let's say you had a daughter in her 20's, and she came home with a black man she said she was in love with him and they might get engaged. This black man was a doctor and very intelligent, well-spoken, never had been in trouble, and came from a very good family. In fact most his black family, including his siblings, parents, grandparents, and a long line of others, were well-educated, economically advantaged, and worked in excellent jobs such as lawyers, engineers, accountants, doctors etc.

However, your daughter also said she's in love with a white man and is torn between the black man and white man and who she wants to marry. This white man works as a janitor, doesn't have his high school diploma, doesn't seem very intelligent, and has had a few run-ins with the law. He comes from a rough family with virtually all his relatives not seemingly very intelligent, educated, or well-behaved either.

So which man would you personally, selfishly, prefer your daughter to marry if you had to pick one? The black man or white man? And no cop-outs like "whomever she's happier with" etc. Pick one.

The proverbial rock and hard place...

Already it can be almost impossible to find someone 'racially pure' in North America. As I said before, Nature has programmed us to be attracted to the 'exotic' and young folks are going to fall in love and not care a fig for the prejudices of some of their elders!

WHY IS IT GOOD? answer please! ANd how is it inevitable... if even with desperate attempts from the govermedia has still not made the number of interracial marriage increase substantially!?

you would have a point if the media and government were not busily engaged in the PROMOTION of this... if it were natural.. there`d be no need for it!

and please show us how nature programmed whites for instance to prefer "exotics" (whatever the hell that means) over people of the same race?

actually the opposite is true: nature made us to prefer our own clines SINCE of course geographical contiguity would have made it impossible for widely different races to interact for 99.999999% of our evolution...

but please show me the science behind why scottish redheaded males for instance prefer congo pygmies.... i`d love to see this

neither situation is ideal of course. and I would not approve of one or the other. (despite how unlikely this scenario would be if we are to look at the average social status of blacks vs white)

I like the way I look, in fact I like the way "my people look"... and I don't understand why you think it should be illegal for me to frankly state my preference to my daughter that my traits, and my ancestors traits be carried forward.

Without this, no blond hair, no green eyes, no fair skin, if my hypothetical daughter looked like heidi klum and married someone like Seal for instance: my grandkid would look this ugschmo baby on the left you see here:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZZ-CqtHjAnk/R_F51np8s5I/AAAAAAAAMU4/LLDSfzIAjlw/HEIDI+KLUM+WITH+CHILDREN+KIDS.jpg

an aberration,

between the creature on the left and the child on the right... i,d much rather have the white child on the right. Because by doing this: MILLENNIAS of biological evolution that began in Europe would continue.,.. I have no inclination to make that stop for the sake of PC platitudes.

as I said I see nothing wrong with the way white people look, I see nothing wrong with my traits or that of my "race"... why would I have a reason to want to efface them? I don't understand why this would be a moral thing to do for me...

Why would I want my daughter to appear as if she was babysitting for some black couple`s baby? Does heidi`s black baby look ANYTHING like her? no! it might as well be adopted!

Why would I want a brown dot in my family pictures... an embarrassing question mark?

If my daughter is too pig headed to understand that she would be cutting herself away from her roots, and opting for what amounts to a evolutionary dead end or suicide, then id rather she stay childless. What kind of mother could tolerate bearing children who will look nothing like her? What a sick scenario!

no no, there's nothing WRONG with the way WE (whites) look, only WE CAN BE US, and NOBODY ELSE CAN BE US.

I have no desire to efface our identity, in fact, i`d like us to stick around for a few more decades. To me, my race is my nation in a way. Race is more primitive, more deeply seated in men, it is all encompassing, it is a uniform, much more immediate then language, much more meaningful then nationality. Its in our GENES. IT IS OUR GENES. Its who we are. It is the link with thousands of generations of evolution that originated in our northlands.

The instinct of Racial loyalty lies deep in men. And though it may be crushed over with sophistic blabber, although it may seem to have disappeared under the powder of words sprinkled over it, it remains dormant in the flesh, dormant in the soul.

Beyond that, the child would in a way signify the self hatred she harbors in her own being, why select black over white? its as if she would renounce her own biology. Its unhealthy and unnatural.

Edited by lictor616

If my wife did'nt have to work tomorrow morning,and being a lazy immigrant bauble on my "Jungle Fever" infected arm she worked a double shift today,....

I might be practicing a little(bad word :lol: ) "miscegenation" and "race treason" right now!!!!

In other words...I would'nt be here!

Nice to hear that the honeymoon is still not over! Me, being an old fart and married for years and years we've long since graduated to 'hall sex'. If you don't know the joke Jack I'm afraid I'd have to give it to you on a Private Msg! :P

Wow Lictor.

You start with the wrong use of the term in the OP. And then you go on your racist rant. You are a pretty disgusting white man. Which makes me ashamed to be white myself. When's your next vacation?

I`d really appreciate you bringing up specifically what I said that was disgusting to you, the fact that I like traits such as light colored eyes, fair skin, light hair?

really what did I say that makes me such an ogre in your eyes?

I`d really appreciate you bringing up specifically what I said that was disgusting to you, the fact that I like traits such as light colored eyes, fair skin, light hair?

really what did I say that makes me such an ogre in your eyes?

You sometimes have no idea of what you post?

Without this, no blond hair, no green eyes, no fair skin, if my hypothetical daughter looked like heidi klum and married someone like Seal for instance: my grandkid would look this ugschmo baby on the left you see here:

http://lh4.ggpht.com...ILDREN+KIDS.jpg

an aberration,

between the creature on the left and the child on the right... i,d much rather have the white child on the right. Because by doing this: MILLENNIAS of biological evolution that began in Europe would continue.,.. I have no inclination to make that stop for the sake of PC platitudes.

IF you don't want to be PC, why even use a term like creature? I am sure there are many other terms you could have used. I mean creature just does not seem insulting enough, you need to take it up a notch.

Nice to hear that the honeymoon is still not over! Me, being an old fart and married for years and years we've long since graduated to 'hall sex'. If you don't know the joke Jack I'm afraid I'd have to give it to you on a Private Msg! :P

Hall sex???

It sounds like something you do standing up....

A superior response to an inferior (and unfairly leading) question. Nice.

You sometimes have no idea of what you post?

IF you don't want to be PC, why even use a term like creature? I am sure there are many other terms you could have used. I mean creature just does not seem insulting enough, you need to take it up a notch.

using the term "creature" makes me a sub human... fair enough,

i'll be more careful in the future...