Why the hate for harper?

Also, the idea that Quebec has contributed nothing to Canada when in fact without Quebec Canada would never have existed in its current form is laughable. You're letting your anger, hatred, and bigotry get the best of you again.
And post-Laurier contributions to Canada by Quebec are....?

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. In the last four days or so this thread has careened from gay parenthood to Quebec's contributions to Canada. Is this an all-purpose thread?

Yeah it is. But I didn't say it accounted for the entire thing, just a sizeable portion. Government spending in Ontario is approaching a quarter of the GDP.

Well if I could see it I could describe it. Evidently that's not the case for you.

Nope. If someone costs me ten dollars a month to take care of, and they pay me seven dollars a month in rent, they're still a net drain on my wallet.

Which does what for me?

"I'm an Albertan Liberatrian...It's all about me!....ME!ME!ME!"

Look kid...Just make sure the oil,gas,and,cattle it to market on time.

Can you do that?

It all about the "Albertan sanity"....

there are two types of albertan conservatives...the banjo pickers who still look for commies and Trudeau under their beds...and those who worry about, money, money, money, oil, oil, oil, money, money, money...the two are not the same they just share the same bed....the first type are mildly insane the 2nd just self-centered...

there are two types of albertan conservatives...the banjo pickers who still look for commies and Trudeau under their beds...and those who worry about, money, money, money, oil, oil, oil, money, money, money...the two are not the same they just share the same bed....the first type are mildly insane the 2nd just self-centered...

Yup. Yer dead on the money Cletus. Only we have geetars now instead of banjos (two more strings you know!)

First - No one ever says "oil, oil, oil" and "money, money, money". They're the same thing. We just use the "money" one. Guess what; everything IS about money. The world revolves around it. Your fake little GHG bullshit revolves around it. Your beloved social programs and "hug-a-thug" system relies on it. The ability of you, and people like you, to only work when it's convenient requires it. Where does it come from? Alberta and Ontario (just not this year) with a little from BC and Sask.

Second - It must be fun for you to sit in your little coffee house in whatever metropolis you live in, drinking half-caff lattes and deciding which insults you can try to come up with for Alberta. Just so you know, no one here actually gives a rat's ass about you (or what I assume is your boyfriend?). You wouldn't cut it trying to become an Albertan, so you keep your distance and wisely so.

Third - Nobody actually still looks under their beds for Trudeau. He's dead. We all know it. We all celebrated it. A bunch of us were going to send "get well" cards to his house but couldn't find the mailing address. Glad he's dead. 'Bout time.

It all about the "Albertan sanity"....

We know how to replace inept politicians, Whats in you past being such a bright fella from ontario, well you have the train wreck that is Dalton, you couldn't even have a decent opposition leader. Heck you haven't really had a decent Premier in the last 30 years. What do you do when all options stink, you vote them in anyway in Alberta, we sweep it all away and create something new.

Edited by Alta4ever

You forgot the third type the true centerist conservative who can see through all your bull sh-- Wyly.

We know how to replace inept politicians, Whats in you past being such a bright fella from ontario, well you have the train wreck that is Dalton, you couldn't even have a decent opposition leader. Heck you haven't really had a decent Premier in the last 30 years. What do you do when all options stink, you vote them in anyway in Alberta, we sweep it all away and create something new.

Riiight...

Wild Rose nutters as a credible option...

Albertan sanity reigns supreme again!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Riiight...

Wild Rose nutters as a credible option...

Albertan sanity reigns supreme again!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

They are polling at the same level as the PC's and a lot of credible people have lent a hand. It's not the party it was a year ago.

I suggest you turn your attention on the mess that is Ontario, who has recently joined the ranks of beggar provinces. You have a lot of work to do you in your back yard before you can worry about the ROC.

They are polling at the same level as the PC's and a lot of credible people have lent a hand. It's not the party it was a year ago.

I suggest you turn your attention on the mess that is Ontario, who has recently joined the ranks of beggar provinces. You have a lot of work to do you in your back yard before you can worry about the ROC.

Credible people like Myron Thompson?

How 'bout Craig Chandler?

Last I heared they were really big fans...

Ontario's a mess,going back to the Frank Miller years,because we've had wild ideological swings whenever gov't has changed hands...

We require someone with the foresight of Bill Davis,who can see things from all angles.Sadly,there's no one like that on the horizon...

Credible people like Myron Thompson?

How 'bout Craig Chandler?

Last I heared they were really big fans...

Ontario's a mess,going back to the Frank Miller years,because we've had wild ideological swings whenever gov't has changed hands...

We require someone with the foresight of Bill Davis,who can see things from all angles.Sadly,there's no one like that on the horizon...

Craig hasn't been around since his leadership candidate lost the race.

As for Myron, I thought the left held school teachers in high esteem.

Second - It must be fun for you to sit in your little coffee house in whatever metropolis you live in, drinking half-caff lattes and deciding which insults you can try to come up with for Alberta.

Yes, you wouldn't insult anyone. Or rather, only insults towards Alberta break the Holy Sacrament, and thus are the only truly offensive insults.

You wouldn't cut it trying to become an Albertan, so you keep your distance and wisely so.

:) Ok, so you are trying not to make any sense. You do know this makes zero sense, correct? Or don't you?

Who said I'm a leftist?

And no one should hold kooks in high esteem....

Many who think they are centre in this country really aren't they would fall on the left of centre.

I'll grant you Myron is an interesting fellow, but I haven't seen them around.

BTW if your going to have a grassroots movement you'll find a few weeds.

Many who think they are centre in this country really aren't they would fall on the left of centre.

I'll grant you Myron is an interesting fellow, but I haven't seen them around.

BTW if your going to have a grassroots movement you'll find a few weeds.

That weed kept getting elected,and has now endorsed the WRAP...

By the way,that says alot more about the peple who keep re-electing the weed than the weed himself...

Please describe my "leftism"?

Because,other than feeling there should be a strong presence for organized labour and eschewing most of the Free Market economic theories out there,I can't find anything that makes me some sort of leftist.On the sad occasions that I've posted at Bedwetter Central(Rabble.ca) I've been called,among other things,a neo-con asshole...

Probably, but it's a complex matter, because the boundaries become easily subjective.

There are statist right-wing reactionaries moaning deliriously about the glories of American Empire who call themselves "centrist" too.

That weed kept getting elected,and has now endorsed the WRAP...

By the way,that says alot more about the peple who keep re-electing the weed than the weed himself...

Please describe my "leftism"?

Because,other than feeling there should be a strong presence for organized labour and eschewing most of the Free Market economic theories out there.

You Answered it here yourself.

As for the reelection of Myron, what it says is that no one was able to beat him in Nomination contests, in ridings like Wildrose, the nomination is the election, because you could run a blue broom in the riding and it would be elected. People in Rural Alberta have little use for big L liberals and the NDP.

Probably, but it's a complex matter, because the boundaries become easily subjective.

There are statist right-wing reactionaries moaning deliriously about the glories of American Empire who call themselves "centrist" too.

What empire?

Are you speaking about Rino's as the statists or the so called progressives in the republican party?

Edited by Alta4ever

You Answered it here yourself.

As for the reelection of Myron, what it says is that no one was able to beat him in Nomination contests, in ridings like Wildrose, the nomination is the election, because you could run a blue broom in the riding and it would be elected. People in Rural Alberta have little use for big L liberals and the NDP.

No I did'nt...I only stated two things where I lean to the left.That hardly makes me a leftist.It might only make me a leftist in the eues of a right wing ideologue...

re.Myron Thompson...That's an incorrect assessment.He was constantly renominated because no one could top his popularity in the riding.Why would he be so popular in that riding with some of his views well known?

A folksy bigot in a cowboy hat is still a folksy bigot in a cowboy hat.I suspect that played(plays) well in his riding...