Another Obama First Pitch

I mean, they aren't REAL sports but you get the idea

No not really. I googled Prime Ministers and sports..went to images.

I remember one PM and a football, but couldn't find it...lots of harper and hockey...

I think we were referring to the fact that you don't like having a black president

Complete nonsense. I don't like having a Jimmy Carter-esque President. But again, your statement is just more of the same 'if you criticize Obama you must be a racist' anti-intellectual nonsense. It allows for you and your ilk to avoid addressing the real issue.

and are upset that he didn't try to sauve your latent bigotry by putting "white" down.

Nope. I'm just trying to figure out why the White House made his census form public. And specifically why somebody who has both Black and White parents, only acknowledges the Black side of his makeup. Seems kind of weird. It kinda seems like he threw his mother and grandmother under the bus. Not to mention that his census form is factually inaccurate.

Good one....but that ain't it...at least, not that I remember. Might Have been Joe, or Jean or Brian or Paul...

Hmmmm... I think you may be right. I seem to recall a picture ofMartin looking a little less than athletic duringa game of catch or something..

umm.. no... it was tis one. OUCH!!!!!!

Complete nonsense. I don't like having a Jimmy Carter-esque President. But again, your statement is just more of the same 'if you criticize Obama you must be a racist' anti-intellectual nonsense. It allows for you and your ilk to avoid addressing the real issue.

You have a President? When did London become part of the US?

Nope. I'm just trying to figure out why the White House made his census form public. And specifically why somebody who has both Black and White parents, only acknowledges the Black side of his makeup. Seems kind of weird. It kinda seems like he threw his mother and grandmother under the bus. Not to mention that his census form is factually inaccurate.

I'm not familiar with the census form, was mixed race an option?

Like I said, you don't like a black president who thinks he's black. The mixed-race issue applies one way or the other to most African-Americans, so why make a big deal out of Obama?

Why you hate Obama is noi an issue indeed. What is becoming a growuing issue though is that you'll use anything to attack, without considering the whole of the issue. Like in...

Forgive me if I am suspicious that it is what you're trying. Two people (I'm one) have provided on your thread about the census a possible (and I believe plausible) explanation. That you won't even address it says little about your interest in finding out why and a lot about the fact that what you care about is having things you can use to attack Obama.