What would you pay to 'do something' about AGW

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it is too late to stop it, now it's AWG damage control...

read the artical on the icepack a few days ago I'm sure many scientists are surprised...what was orignially projected to take untill 2100 to occur then then pushed up to 2050 and now possibly before 2020 certianly refutes the deneiers claims it's actually happening slower than projected... B)

If anything it makes me wonder what else the alarmists might have under-appreciated the significance of...like the effect a little scepticism would have on our policies (or lack thereof) relative to the effect consensus has had. Its just too bad no one was able to get the idea of a more precautionary approach across. Apparently no one thought of pointing out how inherently conservative it would have been. What is it about conservation that conservatives don't get?

Oh well, look at the bright side, if the worst does happen that much faster the chances are pretty good we'll get a crack at saying 'told you so'. I doubt I'd last until 2050 but 2020 should be a snap.

The only question now is how to cash in on the end of the world...which sounds like a catchy title for a how-to book now that I think of it. I think I'll start designing an 'I told you so' tee-shirt right now.

If anything it makes me wonder what else the alarmists might have under-appreciated the significance of...like the effect a little scepticism would have on our policies (or lack thereof) relative to the effect consensus has had. Its just too bad no one was able to get the idea of a more precautionary approach across. Apparently no one thought of pointing out how inherently conservative it would have been. What is it about conservation that conservatives don't get?

Oh well, look at the bright side, if the worst does happen that much faster the chances are pretty good we'll get a crack at saying 'told you so'. I doubt I'd last until 2050 but 2020 should be a snap.

The only question now is how to cash in on the end of the world...which sounds like a catchy title for a how-to book now that I think of it. I think I'll start designing an 'I told you so' tee-shirt right now.

T-shirt graphics endless possiblities for sales there...

how to books...How to survive with no food, How to garden on arctic bedrock, How to farm in the muskeg of Nunavut, How to build a defensive wall around your garden, How to become a land Baron on Baffin Island how to speak Spanish with your new Mexican refugee neighbours and How to suck up to your new US overlords...the list of titles is endless...