More Suicidal lunacy from across the pond

lictor616

The complete degeneration and suicide of the UK, once the cynosure of the Western World, is almost complete. Britain has shown herself unfit for survival.

Muslims are allowed and in some cases encouraged to talk loudly about their whim to DOMINATE the UK and kick out all non-muslims:

see this video clip and shudder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz8-ucWhYc

were are all those naysayers now? all those duped liberals and labourites who keep assuring us that immigrants have good intentions... who force us to integrate our enemies and even pay for them?

what do they have to say now?

Edited by lictor616

The complete degeneration and suicide of the UK, once the cynosure of the Western World, is almost complete. Britain has shown herself unfit for survival.

Muslims are allowed and in some cases encouraged to talk loudly about their whim to DOMINATE the UK and kick out all non-muslims:

see this video clip and shudder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz8-ucWhYc

were are all those naysayers now? all those duped liberals and labourites who keep assuring us that immigrants have good intentions... who force us to integrate our enemies and even pay for them?

what do they have to say now?

i'm curious if any liberal is available for comment.

Edited by lictor616

This should be a warning for all Western Nations...i can t believe England stands by and lets this happen! the really sad part is all the sacrifices our vets gave in WW2 are all in vain, they defeated the Nazi's only to be destroyed by radicle Islam and instead of getting rid of these people the British simply just let it happen.I always thought the British were stronger than that i guess i was wrong. The real scary part is we're next! Canadians are even more passive than the British...nobody will utter a word when that happens here...notpolitically correct to say your country is under attack.

How is this for scary?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/134080/Now-Muslims-demand-Give-us-full-Sharia-law

Edited by wulf42

The video is a bit unsettling. But i don't know this guy's views or his agenda with all this. His does say that "at this rate the enitre Parliament will be Muslim, but that is not my objective."

Is he an Islamic fundamentalist who wants Islam & Sharia Law to completely take over Britain and the world? Or is he simply pointing out that this is a step for diversity in Parliament in regards to Muslim representation, like blacks or women in Parliament?? Or is he just damn proud of his faith/people?

hard to say, i dont know the context of this man's words or beliefs. But yes, it does seem unsettling.

Hi Lictor,

The 'horribly disturbing' video you show, has a British Muslim MP who is proud of the increasing Muslim representation in British parliament. Similarly, women and visual minority groups are usually pleased to see their numbers increasing to the point where their percentage of parliament mirror their percentage of society.

He is making a joke about all Mps being Muslim one day.

His goal is twenty, and considering there are over 600 British MPs, it isn't unrealistic for them to strive for that goal.

I can not think of any reason why a non Islamophobe would find this video disturbing.

Someone displaying enthusiasm and optimism, in saying ........

....at this rate the enitre Parliament will be Muslim, but that is not my objective.

.....is hardly a "vow" to dominate parliament.

Needless to say, the video did not make me "shudder", although my shoulders did shake a bit as I laughed at the unfettered hyperbole introduced by OP.

This should be a warning for all Western Nations

What, the fact that his constituents feel he is the best man to represent them???

If and when Muslim parliamentary representatives become a problem, I'm sure we'll simply stop voting for them.

Until they do, they are citizens with the same rights as you and I.

...i can t believe England stands by and lets this happen!

Let what happen??? Let someone run for parliament, or let people vote for him???

the really sad part is all the sacrifices our vets gave in WW2 are all in vain, they defeated the Nazi's only to be destroyed by radicle Islam and instead of getting rid of these people the British simply just let it happen.

Are you saying the Muslim MP's are radical???

I always thought the British were stronger than that i guess i was wrong. The real scary part is we're next!

Wow, That IS frightening. We're going to have Muslim parliamentary representatives??? Unbelievable!!! Who would have ever thought that someone who is not a Christian or Jew would ever sit in Parliament.

Next thing you know we'll have black people, and perhaps even native people.

A terrible thought, that!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Canadians are even more passive than the British...nobody will utter a word when that happens here...notpolitically correct to say your country is under attack.

*ahem*

I imagine that it would be unsettling for non-Muslims who live in the area where the demonstration is planned. But I also realize that.....

The group was also attacked by Tory MP Philip Davies who said: “This march is clearly a deliberate and provocative attempt to incite racial tension and disrupt community cohesion.

“The simple solution is for these people to move to a country which already has sharia law.”

A spokesman for the Islamic Society of Britain said: “99.999 per cent of Muslims despise these people. This only serves to fuel racial ­tensions.”

The rally has not yet been given final approval. A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “We have received an application for the march but we have yet to meet with the organisers.”

So, the rally may not happen, it was called for by a tiny minority of Muslim extremists, and so until something actually happens, it's a non-issue.

Personally, I am more frightened by the equally psychotic rantings of many white-supremacy groups.

If you're interested I could probably find you some links to some such groups, if you're not already a member.....