Christian spam

DarkAngel_

i got this e-mail, and i laughed at the fact this was not based on a true story but was a song called "the little girl" by "john michael montgomery"

Christian SPAM

so lies and spamming... good job followers of the 3 headed god with no nose! lol

y lie? its common for anyone, but in this case it is said as if atheists are all violent offenders... please share your opinion of this video

I wish the video had warned me I might barf, instead I'm crying over the mess I made of my keyboard.

I never could stomach SPAM.

lol, same... anything useful? id like to get on the subject of crazy christian spam. not the regular kind that makes you say, 'awwwwww' but the obvious lies and there effects on people.... i need to know opinions on IF this stuff even has an effect at all rather then that 'yeah right' reaction.

what could make this believable and make a christian of good sense pause to reason with this spam and say,

'yeah, thats right!'

Guest TrueMetis

i got this e-mail, and i laughed at the fact this was not based on a true story but was a song called "the little girl" by "john michael montgomery"

Christian SPAM

so lies and spamming... good job followers of the 3 headed god with no nose! lol

y lie? its common for anyone, but in this case it is said as if atheists are all violent offenders... please share your opinion of this video

This video has been removed by the user.

Wonder if that's lucky or not?

Edited by TrueMetis

Good thing it was removed - it was absolute tripe. The gist of it was that two atheists married and had a child, then the dad killed the mom in front of the child - after all, they were ATHEISTS, what could you expect? The child went to live with a "good Christian family" (cue violins), and then the Christian foster mom took the little girl to CHURCH (violins swell with righteousness). The little girl, about 5 years old, is sitting in Sunday School for the first time when the teacher holds up a picture of JESUS (or at least the current version of what Christians accept as a replication of what Jesus would have looked like 2000 years ago). When asked who this was, the rest of the regular Sunday School attendees were silent, presumably because they didn't have a hot clue, but the girl who had never heard of Jesus said he was the man who held her when her daddy killed her mommy (huge swell of violin music, with accompanying flutes and piano). Of course, this is ABSOLUTE PROOF that Jesus intervened and saved this sweet young soul.

Please give me back the 4 minutes of my life I wasted watching this crap.

Edited by Melanie_

Guest TrueMetis

Good thing it was removed - it was absolute tripe. The gist of it was that two atheists married and had a child, then the dad killed the mom in front of the child - after all, they were ATHEISTS, what could you expect? The child went to live with a "good Christian family" (cue violins), and then the Christian foster mom took the little girl to CHURCH (violins swell with righteousness). The little girl, about 5 years old, is sitting in Sunday School for the first time when the teacher holds up a picture of JESUS (or at least the current version of what Christians accept as a replication of what Jesus would have looked like 2000 years ago). When asked who this was, the rest of the regular Sunday School attendees were silent, presumably because they didn't have a hot clue, but the girl who had never heard of Jesus said he was the man who held her when her daddy killed her mommy (huge swell of violin music, with accompanying flutes and piano). Of course, this is ABSOLUTE PROOF that Jesus intervened and saved this sweet young soul.

Please give me back the 4 minutes of my life I wasted watching this clip.

definately lucky then.