Black Murderer in jail sues his victims! LOL and is winning in cou

http://www.katu.com/news/local/65957522.html

"Murderer makes headway in suit against hostage"

'Look at what you made me do,'" Chambers recounts. "He said, 'I've been robbing and killing people to get to you.'"

tellin ya folks, I couldn't make this up... I wish I were... but this is actually happening.

Just when hyou think it couldn't get any worse, it gets worse!

Just when hyou think it couldn't get any worse, it gets worse!

First of all, Lictor is a racist. Secondly, if you actually read the article, you'd find out the guy didn't in any way try to contact the courts. It's the usual nature of such cases that if you don't show up, the ruling may go against you.

A few points:

1. Does it matter whether the murderer is black or not?

2. Is it a good idea not to respond to lawsuits?

3. Let me reiterate, Lictor hates blacks, hates Jews, denies the Holocaust, and is generally a monster.

I was going to respond but TB hit my main points.

Since Chambers did not respond to letters from the court, an arbitrator already has ruled in Durham's favor. But it's not over. Chambers plans to be at a hearing Wednesday to face Durham once again, in court.

Chambers is the victim in question, and not responding to the court isn't really a good idea whether or not you're a victim.

First of all, Lictor is a racist. Secondly, if you actually read the article, you'd find out the guy didn't in any way try to contact the courts. It's the usual nature of such cases that if you don't show up, the ruling may go against you.

A few points:

3. Let me reiterate, Lictor hates blacks, hates Jews, denies the Holocaust, and is generally a monster.

Point 1. It does matter as the majority of men in prison are black.

Point 2. It is the the best of ideas, as the majority iof blacks in prison have longer sentences than whites who have comitted the same crime.

Point 3. I could tell, but thanks for confirming that. My response to liktor was tongue in cheek.

I live in Texas, when I am not in France, and it boggles my mind that Texas has to release so many "criminls" that have been wrongly tried.

The real criminals are the district attorneys who put people in jail for their own political gain.

A few points:

in this case yes, because of the manifest doubles standards and habitual excusing of black criminals for no other reason of being black... we talked about OJ, Rodney King already... there are countless others...

Lictor,

in this case yes, because of the manifest doubles standards and habitual excusing of black criminals for no other reason of being black... we talked about OJ, Rodney King already... there are countless others...

As suspected, there's nothing here about race, this case appears to have nothing to do with those cases and the conspiracies rage on in your imagination only.

All the previous banter aside, I find it outrageous that the lawsuit has even been allowed to go forward.

The convict obviously did not feel the courts were the way to go in addressing the "refund" issue while he was out on the street, and took the law into his own hands, which also resulted in him taking a life with his those hands.

To me, that disqualifies him from addressing the issue in court at a later time.

Kind of like if I shoot you for pissing in my garden, then try to sue you later, from behind bars, for the cost of the seeds to replace the plants killed by the urine.

Take your choice, use the courts, or take it into your own hands.

But if the latter fails, don't try fall back on the former after you've been caught, tried and convicted.