Follow Me on Twitter

M.Dancer

Guest American Woman
Mine is fine (I'm using firefox).

What browser are you using? Maybe that's what is causing problems?

Mine's fine on FireFox, too. I really don't even notice the bird; it's quite small.

I take it no one has a burning desire to see what the site map looks like. It also seems the search button next to the site map is rendered inoperable by the size of the bird. Maybe it's just my system that's causing that.

The bird can be moved about by resizing your window. It will remain a fixed distance from the right margin of your browser window, so if anyone had a burning desire to see the site map, they could just drag the right edge of their browser window to one side or the other.

Personally I like to think of the bird as the site's unofficial mascot, a little bluebird of happiness.

-k

The bird can be moved about by resizing your window. It will remain a fixed distance from the right margin of your browser window, so if anyone had a burning desire to see the site map, they could just drag the right edge of their browser window to one side or the other.

Personally I like to think of the bird as the site's unofficial mascot, a little bluebird of happiness.

-k

I see what you're saying about resizing the window. Now I suppose I'll develop a compulsive burning desire to go see what it looks like in Firefox instead of Explorer (or is that obsessive?).

If the birds happy sitting where it is and it doesn't start flying about the screen I will be too.