What Is A Communist?

Oleg Bach

My mother in her old age dated old Sam - he worked as a forger during the war..in his old age he liked to re-create the works of the old Russian masters. He was about 85 when I knew him. He said that all he remembered about the communists was that they punished people who worked hard and accomplished something.

If I with no money have a little place to live...and I am diligent - I doll the place up..with my natural talent and love for nature, I create a fine garden - sheer beauty through my creative ability. A presentation of my home that looks as if I have hired a designer at great cost - now I look like I have class - as much as the millionare next door with his payed for garden. If I groom myself well - and buy second hand close that are tasteful and of good quality, made of natural fabrics..I will appear to have "class" - IF I create fine works of art with any material available and decorate my home - I will appear to be very very rich...If I maintain a belief in a God and draw strength and confidence from that and also - I maintain an independence and do not cling or belong to a group...THEN someone like benny - will believe that I am the enemy..and exploiter of humanity. Benny will want what I have - so benny arranges a revolution and comes and takes my self created heaven and locks me up or worse.

Then benny moves into my house - the garden is not watered - it disappears - the house is not maintained..because benny does not have the skill or will to maintain it - the paintings are sold for food - now my once beautiful home looks like a shack out side of Havanna Cuba - I have just described what communal jerks are all about - The covet - that is a communist in my mind - they want what you have worked for and what you created -because they are inferiour..and don't have the gift to generate beauty - so they embrace a drab utilitarian existance and pretend that ugly is beauty.........sorry benny - If you want something - create it - It can be done with out money..you must develope the skill level - and do the work - commies don't want to work.

...and they want "free" health care! :lol:

There is nothing free in this world - all has a price..not always monetary but still we pay - YOU can not make something out of nothing forever as you discovered with YOUR banks. The one thing that is free is human care - it cost me nothing to care about you.

Speak for yourself....we have a lot more to care with and for...307,000,000. I guess they don't care as much in Canada.

Got me on the stats hugh? And look at you mister accuracy..even tossed in the extra 7 million that are not on the books yet..okay - so you love also and care - what's the damned problem here...How do we make sure that a poor guy that is going to work that morning who is incapacitated with dental pain...gets to work...or a person who's mother is ill - does not have to sell the damned house - how do you fix it - you must have an idea - Give it to me.....and get off my thread - this is the commie thread..and you are no commie nor am I. In order that the commies do not rise up - and the people can be converted to commie quickly...you have to take care of them....don't want a revolt - Nothing more scarey than 200 million people with a tooth ache carrying pitchforks.

You are attacking capitalists and aristocrats more than communists.

No I am not you crazy person. Are you dellusional or something - how could I be attacking aristocrats..if my grandfather was one of them in his own way and he was EXECUTED by communists. You could call him a captitalist because he "worked in the private sphere" - which means he was an independant - you are not making sense here - How can I attack myself - and why would I bring disrepute to my forebarers - you seem to be full of double speak..it's very irritating and not very constructive - I guess fanatics really don't think or see clearly.

You certainly write like crazy!

I took typing - and play piano..so what takes you forever to achieve with your two finger keyboard method..I put out a paragraph in the same amount of time - so take a typing course and get good at it - get your skill level up - you have to work for what you get. You need a real education - all you seem to have gotten is an indoctrination.

I took typing - and play piano..so what takes you forever to achieve with your two finger keyboard method..I put out a paragraph in the same amount of time - so take a typing course and get good at it - get your skill level up - you have to work for what you get. You need a real education - all you seem to have gotten is an indoctrination.

more personal attacks

scorn again

Look up the word scorn. Find it's true meaning..get an older dictionary - and find the origin of the word. I would not bother scorning you - If I did - you could not bare true scorn. Again you toss in a word that is out of place - It seems that someone gave you a course in Orwellian writing. Where were you educated? That's a technical question and not a personal one.

Look up the word scorn. Find it's true meaning..get an older dictionary - and find the origin of the word. I would not bother scorning you - If I did - you could not bare true scorn. Again you toss in a word that is out of place - It seems that someone gave you a course in Orwellian writing. Where were you educated? That's a technical question and not a personal one.

I have a private mailbox for that kind of questions

I have a private mailbox for that kind of questions

NO - you state who and what you are publicly, as I do. If you have beliefs and dreams..stand up and be counted. I will not partake in a little back room conspiracy with you. You are either part of this group or you are not. I hide nothing - you seem to hide everything. Don't be afraid - come out of the dark. No harm will come to you. Trust me.

NO - you state who and what you are publicly, as I do. If you have beliefs and dreams..stand up and be counted. I will not partake in a little back room conspiracy with you. You are either part of this group or you are not. I hide nothing - you seem to hide everything. Don't be afraid - come out of the dark. No harm will come to you. Trust me.

this thread is only about me receiving explanations on what is a communist

this thread is only about me receiving explanations on what is a communist

I vas only fallowing ordurs...starting to act like a robot..so let me explain more...who controls you...apparently it is not you. You sound like a GOOD soldier..one that does not question his orders. That is a very communistic trait..A human being that becomes part of the collective - for instance - Islam is very communistic...Christianity is not - Individuals are held sacred by the Christian democrats.. within communism - you are part of a whole - like bacteria.

I vas only fallowing ordurs...starting to act like a robot..so let me explain more...who controls you...apparently it is not you. You sound like a GOOD soldier..one that does not question his orders. That is a very communistic trait..A human being that becomes part of the collective - for instance - Islam is very communistic...Christianity is not - Individuals are held sacred by the Christian democrats.. within communism - you are part of a whole - like bacteria.

All to the contrary again, communism, and only communism, is about real individual (i.e. singular) emancipation.

All to the contrary again, communism, and only communism, is about real individual (i.e. singular) emancipation.

So when the communists arrested and charged my grandfather for some crime against the state - and that charge was dropped - then they charged him again - and the charge was found to be untrue - THEN they charged him again.....all in all it took SIX years of persecution to finally finish him off - then all the papers read was " shot" - now his other relatives were given jobs as judges and sent to other ends of the Soviet Union. They were compliant and were survivors...so if one complys - he gets a reward - if the other does not comply he gets a bullet? This does not appear to be "emancipation" ---- also benny - what if one person withing the communist collective...is just a bit smarter than the next - will he be considered a dominating oppressor? Will that person have to be killed to bring about "emancipation" of the slower more dull creature. What happens when we are all are emancipated? What will be left? A nation of half wits? Then even those half wits will start to compete for power...eventually one idot sitting like a king on the shit pile - sounds like some sort of Satanic myth...no....I know one high ranking communist here in Toronto - He betrayed us. This Trotskyite - refered to my brother as "peti borswasie" excuse my bad French.

My brother is a highly skill builder..he creates the finest homes...with his won hands and he makes good money - The Trotkyite Lawyer - took his money and lied to him...He enriched himself with a working mans wages - he stole from a worker....and this communist...is a well known leader within the communist party in Canada..what the hell is that about?

So when the communists arrested and charged my grandfather for some crime against the state - and that charge was dropped - then they charged him again - and the charge was found to be untrue - THEN they charged him again.....all in all it took SIX years of persecution to finally finish him off - then all the papers read was " shot" - now his other relatives were given jobs as judges and sent to other ends of the Soviet Union. They were compliant and were survivors...so if one complys - he gets a reward - if the other does not comply he gets a bullet?

After analysing Stalin's purges, one has to conclude that that vicious circle was caused by Stalin not being radical enough, that is, not wanting to cut loose Russians from all their social ties.

That is rather the definition of a capitalist.

Communists and Capitalist are just the left and right hand of the same body. Brutal mindless people have always stolen the great ideals and talents of the gifted - those gifted by God - The powers that be have no talent. The last thing a capitalist wants to do is pay a person for their talent. The last thing a communist wants to do is pay a person for their talent....BOTH want something for nothing..If I as a common nobody with great intuition..suggest disconnecting the stock market for a few days in order to avoid electronic infection and panic - and they do that saving face and billions - do you know what they send me for the idea ----NOTHING...just a wish that I drop dead so they can take credit..that is communist capitalism.